What's new

One million American soldiers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan

LOL! That's why West made AQ in Afghanistan to fight against communists. That's why west is supporting Islamist rebels in Syria. That's why USA cut aid for Egypt after the fall of Muslim Brotherhood. You are certainly not Chinese.

I am 100% ethnic Chinese.

In the cold war, the West saw USSR as the biggest threat, that's why they were helping Muslims to fight against USSR.

After the collapse of USSR, they wanna pick a new punching bag, then they decided to go after the Muslim nations (since China was still weak at that time).

Now with the Rise of China, they see China as the biggest threat and wanna pull out from the Middle East to deal with China.

Don't you got some innocent guy to kill ? since it happen in your country every 30 minutes

Don't you got a violent crime to do ? since it happen in your country every 6 seconds.

don't you got a store or an old lady to rob ? since it happen in your country every 57 seconds.

don't you got a person to physically assault ? since it happen in your country every 7 seconds.

don't you got a woman to rape and sexually assault ? since it happen in your country every 2 minuts.

don't you got a child to abuse ? since it happen in your country every 35 seconds.

http://www.ywcaidaho.org/PDF doc/crimeclockNCVC.pdf

And i'm gonna grab some falafel and watch your countrymen get blown to shreds by a $5 blessed IED then laugh my A$$ off while your debt increase and your economy slowly collapse, and if there's a survivor from that blessed IED, then i'm gonna laugh my A$$ off at him for being ditched by his government after he scarface his pathetic life in order for the elite in his government to get even more rich, while leaving his poor *** suffer like this one here

Atleast crime gets reported over here. If crime was reported in that shithole named after a family, it would be far ahead of america. Yeah you go grab that nasty falafel while I enjoy the fruits of multiculturalism. Unlike your sand ***, we have every kind of person and their food here. I can't wait to put a 5.56 in the head of you bedouins. Hold up, Ima go watch jdams, hellfires, and every other technology which you sand dwellers can't even think of come down and blow your people up.

Oh yes the US is so great, till they tase you for being black and drinking a cup of tea in public :lol:

or:

You're nothing but a brainwash ( i prefer dead) tool, now your friend here @BloodyPak96 is an American and probably born in the US (There's a chance he's an American pakistan), which mean he's been swallowing propaganda since he got squeezed from his mother's vagina, so i'll cut him some slack, but What's your excuse ? oh right i remember, you're a Shiite :omghaha:

US is still a billion times better than any muslim country including mine and yours... accept the truth..

And instead of swearing at people n talkin abt mothers.. grow up.

US is still a billion times better than any muslim country including mine and yours... accept the truth..

USA is the heaven for those WASP elites, but not much for the rest.

Since Muslim nations got looted by the West for more than hundred of years, it needs the time to rebuild.

I am 100% ethnic Chinese.

In the cold war, the West saw USSR as the biggest threat, that's why they were helping Muslims to fight against USSR.

After the collapse of USSR, they wanna pick a new punching bag, then they decided to go after the Muslim nations (since China was still weak at that time).

Now with the Rise of China, they see China as the biggest threat and wanna pull out from the Middle East to deal with China.
Agreed so why do you say things like west wants de-Islamize the Middle East? All I see here is religion is rather a tool for both Americans and high ranked Islamists to increase their power and wealth than a cause to sacrifice their lives.

It is impossible to put in his sand filled arab mind that other peoples countries are way better than his. They look down on their own kind let alone accept someone else is better. If we stopped supporting his country, it would be over for them.

Agreed so why do you say things like west wants de-Islamize the Middle East? All I see here is religion is rather a tool for both Americans and high ranked Islamists to increase their power and wealth than a cause to sacrifice their lives.

Some Christian Evangelists in USA believe that Middle East was the land of Christian, and they have the duty to "cleanse" it from Islam.

And you should know that these people have increased their influence in the US politics after the end of the cold war.

Some Christian Evangelists in USA believe that Middle East was the land of Christian, and they have the duty to "cleanse" it from Islam.

And you should know that these people have increased their influence in the US politics after the end of the cold war.
So the same applies to Muslims or any group of people driven by an ideology. It works both ways you know. I hope you understand.

i think it might be 1 million injuries that the medical wing has handled in these years... and the report has twisted into the no. of injured......

Don't you got some innocent guy to kill ? since it happen in your country every 30 minutes

Don't you got a violent crime to do ? since it happen in your country every 6 seconds.

don't you got a store or an old lady to rob ? since it happen in your country every 57 seconds.

don't you got a person to physically assault ? since it happen in your country every 7 seconds.

don't you got a woman to rape and sexually assault ? since it happen in your country every 2 minuts.

don't you got a child to abuse ? since it happen in your country every 35 seconds.

http://www.ywcaidaho.org/PDF doc/crimeclockNCVC.pdf

And i'm gonna grab some falafel and watch your countrymen get blown to shreds by a $5 blessed IED then laugh my A$$ off while your debt increase and your economy slowly collapse, and if there's a survivor from that blessed IED, then i'm gonna laugh my A$$ off at him for being ditched by his government after he scarface his pathetic life in order for the elite in his government to get even more rich, while leaving his poor *** suffer like this one here

Any one of our 50 states economy is better than your whole region....enjoy.

Forget about the real number of injuries. The negative effect to the US society is and will be astronomical and long lasting.

Remember the Viet vets? They were spitted on, thrown away and forgotten when they return from the war.

The Afgan vets fair a bit better. At least most were welcome home as heroes (what a funny word). But they will soon be forgotten like their Viet vet brothers and fathers.

You have been hearing and will continue to hear random shootings, revenge shootings, family dispute shootings, robbery shootings, eat his own pistol shootings due to PDST, poverty, neglects, homelessness, loneyness, machoism.

And why not, they were trained to kill.

Back
Top Bottom