What's new

One million American soldiers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan

Yeah except it's your own government who took those buildings down, killing 3000 of your own in the process.

Yea Sure, Lol.

Yeah except it's your own government who took those buildings down, killing 3000 of your own in the process.

Yea Sure, Lol.

No it was you sand barbarians who took it down. When your not beating poor laborers in your country, your blowing something up in someone else's. You people are so shameless thet you do it to your own kind.

The number looks exaggerated but it will reach there if US do not support fighting wars on filmsy grounds all over the world

No it was you sand barbarians who took it down. When your not beating poor laborers in your country, your blowing something up in someone else's. You people are so shameless thet you do it to your own kind.

And Santa claus is real :lol:

Now go back to swallowing more lies and sh!t from your government, it seems that's the only thing your kind is good at.

Now go back to swallowing more lies and sh!t from your government, it seems that's the only thing your kind is good at.

lol shut up sand dweller. Don't you got a poor worker who can't do anything back to you to beat up. Or innocent maids to execute. Hold up, I'm gonna go grab some popcorn and watch apaches blow the shit out of your people.

I appreciate US for many reasons... heck they dnt even leave a cat stuck in some tree... and ur still stuck with some stupid conspiracy....

LMAO @ U!

But as far as i know it will deal with service men who are physicaly disabled . So the one million count which is being mentioned inculde the veterans from world war 2 and it cant be just iraq and afganistan.
You may be right....although WW2 is a bit far back in history....Veitnam obviously had a huge injury rate...also Korea war....small skirmishes here and there(e.g. Africa)....also we do not know what the definition of injury is here...it might not be what we think of as wounds....But 1 million soldier injured in Iraq and Afghanistan is way too much....besides soldiers do not need to be at war to be injured....soldiers can face accidents and work related injuries inside the US...so the million count may be right but it is not from the war!

Mmmm..so Talibans came to U.S and injured every.single.soldier and went back?

Interesting....

But the cost of U.S wars in Middle-East is definitely more than the fruits. As Michael Shruerer says, there is not a single thing in Arabian peninsula that is worth the life of an American Marine....

Hope politicians won't make mistake of this caliber again, a mistake that cause harm to the U.S and even more harm to the peoples of Middle-East...

He is just another coward. Probably sh1t in his pants if he ever meet a US soldier in real life.

Oh really? :laughcry:

630087-becb8e7a-404c-11e3-9370-fad865867213.jpg

In the 21st century, the "heroic" army rather go air strikes on urban cities with heavy populated civilians, sitting in the boiling heat Abrams, Bradleys and Strikers during Iraq summer and having reportedly wore diapers and tablets to avoid more toilet urges and diarrhea" compared to the "cowards" who started an 'struggle' armed conflict with the help of the "coward" civilians to drive the "eheavily armed" invaders out. The "heroic" soldiers wearing over $27,000 worth of heavy armoured gears compared to the "cowards" with small arms and barely wears bulletproof vest. In all, the "cowards" are the real heroes.

Last edited:
Oh really? :laughcry:

630087-becb8e7a-404c-11e3-9370-fad865867213.jpg

In the 21st century, the "heroic" army rather go air strikes on urban cities with heavy populated civilians, sitting in the boiling heat Abrams, Bradleys and Strikers during Iraq summer and having reportedly wore diapers and tablets to avoid more toilet urges and diarrhea" compared to the "cowards" who started an 'struggle' armed conflict with the help of the "coward" civilians to drive the "eheavily armed" invaders out. The "heroic" soldiers wearing over $27,000 worth of heavy armoured gears compared to the "cowards" with small arms and barely wears bulletproof vest. In all, the "cowards" are the real heroes.
Yeah...Let US know when the rest of the world starts modeling their militaries after the Taliban, including using women and children as cover.

I frankly always thought that the US army did not even have 1 million soldiers total. I thought they relied more on technology than manpower like say India and China armies, with benefit of big populations.

lol shut up sand dweller. Don't you got a poor worker who can't do anything back to you to beat up. Or innocent maids to execute.

Don't you got some innocent guy to kill ? since it happen in your country every 30 minutes

Don't you got a violent crime to do ? since it happen in your country every 6 seconds.

don't you got a store or an old lady to rob ? since it happen in your country every 57 seconds.

don't you got a person to physically assault ? since it happen in your country every 7 seconds.

don't you got a woman to rape and sexually assault ? since it happen in your country every 2 minuts.

don't you got a child to abuse ? since it happen in your country every 35 seconds.

http://www.ywcaidaho.org/PDF doc/crimeclockNCVC.pdf

Hold up, I'm gonna go grab some popcorn and watch apaches blow the shit out of your people.

And i'm gonna grab some falafel and watch your countrymen get blown to shreds by a $5 blessed IED then laugh my A$$ off while your debt increase and your economy slowly collapse, and if there's a survivor from that blessed IED, then i'm gonna laugh my A$$ off at him for being ditched by his government after he scarface his pathetic life in order for the elite in his government to get even more rich, while leaving his poor *** suffer like this one here

I appreciate US for many reasons... heck they dnt even leave a cat stuck in some tree... and ur still stuck with some stupid conspiracy....

LMAO @ U!

Oh yes the US is so great, till they tase you for being black and drinking a cup of tea in public :lol:

or:

You're nothing but a brainwash ( i prefer dead) tool, now your friend here @BloodyPak96 is an American and probably born in the US (There's a chance he's an American pakistan), which mean he's been swallowing propaganda since he got squeezed from his mother's vagina, so i'll cut him some slack, but What's your excuse ? oh right i remember, you're a Shiite :omghaha:

Seriously? Some people blame USA day and night for its invasions yet they want the same "Satan" to get involved in Syria. This is why I am always against unprovoked invasions. If USA today sends troops to Syria, the same people would curse USA day and night for it after a decade. Hypocrites!

The death toll of American terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan is more likely above 10k, but of course they wount release the real numbers.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was planned as a modern Christian crusade against Islam.

Now they fail badly and want to retreat, but they will come back once they got a recovery.

The West always has a common goal, which is to de-Islamize the Middle East and the entire world.

The invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq was planned as a modern Christian crusade against Islam.

Now they fail badly and want to retreat, but they will come back once they got a recovery.

The West always has a common goal, which is to de-Islamize the Middle East and the entire world.
LOL! That's why West made AQ in Afghanistan to fight against communists. That's why west is supporting Islamist rebels in Syria. That's why USA cut aid for Egypt after the fall of Muslim Brotherhood. You are certainly not Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom