What's new

One million American soldiers injured in Iraq and Afghanistan

So that means Pakistan lost the war with Taliban when it tried to negotiate right? So that means Taliban rules all of Pakistan.
Al Qaeda have never fought the americans in Afghanistan: between 2001 and 2003, only 7 ISAF soldiers have been killed when Al Qaeda ruled Afghanistan

It was later the afghan resistance who killed americans because they are terrorists

Al Qaeda auxiliaries only kill muslims to protect their USA masters

Good job sunnis & shias for destroying american terrorists. 
A million is too much :/ ...
Can you deny forbes?

Shias in Iraq has made a real nightmare for the americans

BAGHDAD — The Iranian-backed Shiite group responsible for most of the attacks against U.S. forces in the final years of the Iraq war is busily reinventing itself as a political organization in ways that could enhance Iran’s influence in post-American Iraq — and perhaps beyond.

Iranian-backed militant group in Iraq is recasting itself as a political player - The Washington Post

Can you deny forbes?

Not discrediting it as a trusted source, but questioning the legitimacy of the columnist's claim, I suppose this happens to be a basic tool to be used in estimating the transpiracy/truthfulness of the site?

Not discrediting it as a trusted source, but questioning the legitimacy of the columnist's claim, I suppose this happens to be a basic tool to be used in estimating the transpiracy/truthfulness of the site?
You're a crazy conspirationnist

Does anyone know what is veterans affairs and what it deals with ?.i feel people are mixing up veterans and veteran affairs without knowing the difference.
It is the American equivalent of a ministry that deals with war veterans.....it is their job to deal with everything from keeping count of veterans to dealing with their health issues!

It is the American equivalent of a ministry that deals with war veterans.....it is their job to deal with everything from keeping count of veterans to dealing with their health issues!

But as far as i know it will deal with service men who are physicaly disabled . So the one million count which is being mentioned inculde the veterans from world war 2 and it cant be just iraq and afganistan.

The death toll of American terrorists in Iraq and Afghanistan is more likely above 10k, but of course they wount release the real numbers.

lol says the arab. How many american terrorists have been there compared to arab terrorists. You people brought it upon yourselves when you took our buildings down. The best part is, your people dying is just a statistic, our soldiers lives actually mean something. GOD bless every troop that has served and done his part in killing the arab terrorists.

lol says the arab. How many american terrorists have been there compared to arab terrorists. You people brought it upon yourselves when you took our buildings down. The best part is, your people dying is just a statistic, our soldiers lives actually mean something. GOD bless every troop that has served and done his part in killing the arab terrorists.
How many JDAM, Hellfires have you?

You people brought it upon yourselves when you took our buildings down.

Yeah except it's your own government who took those buildings down, killing 3000 of your own in the process.

The best part is, your people dying is just a statistic, our soldiers lives actually mean something.

Yea Sure, Lol.

I wish I could read "dead" instead of "injured". It would be the best day of my life. Screw those American invading rats.

Last edited:
I wish it was "dead" instead of "injured". It would be the best day of my life.

With comments like this, one looses all compassion he has for the other side wailing about depleted uranium, millions dead etc etc....and starts thinking the Americans did a sloppy job.

With comments like this, one looses all compassion he has for the other side wailing about depleted uranium, millions dead etc etc....and starts thinking the Americans did a sloppy job.
He is just another coward. Probably sh1t in his pants if he ever meet a US soldier in real life.

This news if true,is indeed a tragedy for people of United States.
My condolences for those veterans,who served for US interest.
---------------------------------
Guys,please give respect to military professionals,no matter they belong to which country,because the policy makers are to be blamed,not armed forces who are following commands.
Muslims are not taught by Allah subhana o tala to use such language,please guys.

Back
Top Bottom