What's new

One liners :)

Promos-Twilight-Fanarts-twilight-series-10749116-800-600.gif

My heart hasn’t beat in almost ninety years, but this was different. It was like my heart was gone—like I was hollow. Like I’d left everything that was inside me here with you. (Edward)

07.jpg

The tragedy of Canada is that they had the perfect opportunity to enjoy French cuisine, British culture and American technology, and instead they ended up with British cuisine, American culture and French technology.

Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher.

William Wordsworth.

How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold.

William Wordsworth

I listened, motionless and still;
And, as I mounted up the hill,
The music in my heart I bore,
Long after it was heard no more.

Life is divided into three terms - that which was, which is, and which will be. Let us learn from the past to profit by the present, and from the present to live better in the future.

I've heard of hearts unkind, kind deeds With coldness still returning; Alas! the gratitude of men Hath often left me mourning.

Cut it out. Its just a fuckin forum. Here you might grab each other throats but in the real life you will be much sensible and understanding of what you learn here. :oops::agree::):D :cheers:

WebMaster
Date:22/08/08
Thread: Indian on this Forum

i wish i had seen this before..was asked in my american history paper n i marked lincoln..

hope this cheers you up:

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education. "

-- Albert Einstein :yahoo: :agree:

Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.---Abraham Lincoln

Back
Top Bottom