What's new

One liners :)

"Smith & Wesson: The original point and click interface."

"Some drink at the fountain of knowledge. Others just gargle."

"Some people are only alive because it is illegal to shoot them."

"Success always occurs in private and failure in full view."

"Support bacteria, they're the only culture some people have.
"

A young person knows the rules but the old person knows the exceptions

I wonder what she thinks when you visit Iranian restaurants and stare at Iranian "eye candies" .. :devil::rofl::rofl:

i think Gin bhai living in Pakistan

so no iranian restaurants :D

and who knows if Gin bhai is Zaqoota Jin of Ainak Wala Jin and chori chori travel other countries too and meet iranian women in the restaurant like you mentioned

@ topic

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life
- Muhammad Ali

i think Gin bhai living in Pakistan

so no iranian restaurants :D

and who knows if Gin bhai is Zaqoota Jin of Ainak Wala Jin and chori chori travel other countries too and meet iranian women in the restaurant like you mentioned

@ topic

A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life
- Muhammad Ali

Zaki, are you Gin's secretary? :D Lol! Let him speak for himself.. I think Gin lives in Canada.. where they have large iranian population... Gin mentioned in Afghan models thread that he visited some Iranian restaurant that had Iranian eye candies.. :rofl::rofl:

Zaki, I think you don't much about Pakistan.. Karachi has some Iranian restaurants :azn: Islamabad has one too :rofl:

Omar Khayyam Iranian Restaurant
Plot #46,#11,Blue Area, Islamabad

Zaki, are you Gin's secretary? :D Lol! Let him speak for himself.. I think Gin lives in Canada.. where they have large iranian population... Gin mentioned in Afghan models thread that he visited some Iranian restaurant that had Iranian eye candies.. :rofl::rofl:

Zaki, I think you don't much about Pakistan.. Karachi has some Iranian restaurants :azn: Islamabad has one too :rofl:

Omar Khayyam Iranian Restaurant
Plot #46,#11,Blue Area, Islamabad

no i am not his secretary and i think i also remember now that he was living in Canada :agree:

and i know Pakistan very much but not Iranian restaurants in Karachi............ i have never been to Karachi :no:

Islamabd is like my second home and been there many times but never heard of Iranian restaurant there either :cry: Blue area main to kai baar gaya hon waise

China and India will, separately and together, unleash an explosion of demand.

Mukesh Ambani

Back
Top Bottom