What's new

One liners :)

nice Mullah talk! :pdf:

whats going on here :what:
i see something fishy here....... one man saying balls shafts second saying mullah talks :what:

Couldn't understand both of you seriously

PM me in clear words Hammy

whats going on here :what:
i see something fishy here....... one man saying balls shafts second saying mullah talks :what:

Couldn't understand both of you seriously

PM me in clear words Hammy

nevermind this thread is getting dirty... I will check this thread after few hours, when things settle down.

nevermind this thread is getting dirty... I will check this thread after few hours, when things settle down.

so that means what i guessed before was right :rofl: and i was just joking with both of you :D

ok lets come back to topic now

excuse me but what the fcuk????????????

seriously, kiddo u need to grow up a lot!!, i am fed up with ur BS!!, one more time and i will report u to the mods and ask them to ban your account.

calm down boy......... she said nothing :disagree:

Just relax and come back to topic now

@ topic

There is nothing impossible to him who will try - Alexander the Great

Hi,
I wish dragons, demons, vampires, zombies, werewolves, skin walkers were for real.:cheers:

seriously, kiddo u need to grow up a lot!!, i am fed up with ur BS!!, one more time and i will report u to the mods and ask them to ban your account.

You are trying this the day I joined this forum... :cry::cry: Why you are such a bully ?

Mods please ban me :rofl::rofl:

to me, you are fighting like a grade 5 kid

teacher teacher us nay meri copy cheen lee hay

calm down boy......... she said nothing :disagree:

Just relax and come back to topic now

@ topic

There is nothing impossible to him who will try - Alexander the Great

He hates Iranians :cry:

Anywayz coming back to topic -

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there - Betty Grable

Zaki, are you Gin's secretary? :D Lol! Let him speak for himself.. I think Gin lives in Canada.. where they have large iranian population... Gin mentioned in Afghan models thread that he visited some Iranian restaurant that had Iranian eye candies.. :rofl::rofl:

Zaki, I think you don't much about Pakistan.. Karachi has some Iranian restaurants :azn: Islamabad has one too :rofl:

Omar Khayyam Iranian Restaurant
Plot #46,#11,Blue Area, Islamabad

I live in Canada plus my in laws are from Abbottabad so no link with Iran.

500 posts complete.:cheers: 500 more and I will be able to delete my posts.:lol:

"Madam, Buddha has finally smiled"

- Dr. Ramanna (Project smiling Buddha):yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom