What's new

One liners :)

All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones. In my opinion, there never was a good war or a bad peace. When will mankind be convinced and agree to settle their difficulties by arbitration?

Benjamin Franklin

" Never wear your best trousers when you go out to fight for freedom and truth" Henrik Ibsen

"Be nice to people on your way up because you meet them on your way down"

isn't the "One liners" thread doing the samething?

My Signature - "Fear is temporary, Regret is forever." This always give me a kick on a$$ to move ahead without much thinking.

'it takes a loud noise to make deaf hear'-saheed Bhagat Singh

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

'it takes a loud noise to make the deaf hear'-saheed Bhagat Singh

It's better to burn out than to fade away!

Trying to be someone else is a waste of the person you are!

---

Kurt Cobain

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
- Buddha

Think 100 times before you take a decision, But once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah

I like big and I cannot lie which you other brothers can't deny - Sir Mix-a-lot.

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time - Robin Williams

Don't report me. :angry:

I like big and I cannot lie which you other brothers can't deny - Sir Mix-a-lot.

See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time - Robin Williams

Holy Jesus ... do i see a mod asking others not to report him...

9t0fnl.jpg

On topic:

Hasta Lavista Baby................. :lol:

N no i didnt report u !

Did you hear about the baby born with organs of both sexes? It had a penis and a brain. ;)

Back
Top Bottom