What's new

One liners :)

A book is a DRUG because whenever you open it, you feel sleepy

I fought in so many battles seeking martyrdom that there is no place in my body but have a stabbing scar by a spear, a sword or a dagger, and yet here I am, dying on my bed like an old camel dies.[101] May the eyes of the cowards never sleep. —Khalid ibn Walid

There are no such things as a wrong decisions, only those the consequences of which we cannot handle.

GENGHIS KHAN TO CAPTURED INDIAN RULERS:IAM THE PUNISHMENT OF GOD, IF YOU HADN'T COMMITED GREAT SINS IN YOUR LIFE GOD WOULDN'T HAD SEND A PUNISHMENT LIKE ME UPON YOU

You never truly love a person until the mere thought of you hurting that loved one is enough to break your own heart.

I chased a woman for two years only to find her tastes were exactly like mine: We were both crazy about girls.

wonderful!!......... Joke of the day :lol:

@ topic
Shaadi kar ke phans gaya yaar, acha khasa thaa Kanwara, aaha!

The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

The two most common elements in the world are hydrogen and stupidity.

Usually when people are sad, they don't do anything. They just cry over their condition. But when they get angry, they bring about a change.

Aluf anaar Bay bakri Say sona urea!:P

Now that’s the most thought-provoking thing I can think of after being up all night long… deprived of sleep!

Back
Top Bottom