What's new

One Indian imported Covid case found in Guangzhou, the whole city now on wartime mode

Fuxk, Chinese Wuhan Covid virus screw whole world!!!

Ahem!!! Chinese set the world ablaze by spreading covid 19... So selfish they are ehhh...
HHhahhah Indians are like pariah now, you see them yoh run. Almost 50% infected.
So the said virus couldn't reach Beijing or Shanghai from Wuhan but reached Guangzhou from India, great.
It's okay unlike Indian testing kits, ours can detect the virus.

Fuxk, Chinese Wuhan Covid virus screw whole world!!!

Ahem!!! Chinese set the world ablaze by spreading covid 19... So selfish they are ehhh...

:D :D:D

Why are you spending time here???
I think more important for you to go and beg borrow or steal oxygen cylinders
For yourself or your father and mother or your sons and daughters
:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

Or go gather firewood to stockpile

I practise kindness to you to encourage you to do more worth while pursuits.
That might end up saving your life or that of your love ones

Or give them dignity in death instead of being dug out of graves and eaten by dogs and wild pigs or catfishes in Ganges

1622054684138.png

1622054658792.png

www.reuters.com

www.thehansindia.com

1622054942361.png

1622054994684.png

1622055295834.png

1622055216407.png

1622096909656.png

1622096820893.png

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI TO MODI
MAY MODI BE ETERNAL PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA AND CONTINUE TO LEAD INDIANS TO THEIR FINAL DESTINY

SCHADENFREUDE

Or give them dignity in death instead of being dug out of graves and eaten by dogs and wild pigs or catfishes in Ganges

1622054684138.png

1622054658792.png

www.reuters.com

www.thehansindia.com

1622054942361.png

1622054994684.png

1622055295834.png

1622055216407.png

1622096909656.png

1622096820893.png

MAY MODI BE ETERNAL PRIME MINISTER OF INDIA AND CONTINUE TO LEAD INDIANS TO THEIR FINAL DESTINY

SCHADENFREUDE
Me, my wife, my mother and father, my brother and his wife.. all are vaccinated. Not all is gloomy in india..

I have seen here on forum, To bash India for COVID crises.. Why every one here is conveniently forgetting that it was china who had brought this disease to us all either from Wuhan lab or Bat soup whatever it is.. The whole world is suffering now.. Why??????? Was it any indian who introduced this disease to Mankind.. Remember, Karma will strike for sure.. And yes I am getting emotional for wrongly blaming india for worldwide Pandemic.. It is China which is responsible for this pandemic.

Me, my wife, my mother and father, my brother and his wife.. all are vaccinated. Not all is gloomy in india..

I have seen here on forum, To bash India for COVID crises.. Why every one here is conveniently forgetting that it was china who had brought this disease to us all either from Wuhan lab or Bat soup whatever it is.. The whole world is suffering now.. Why??????? Was it any indian who introduced this disease to Mankind.. Remember, Karma will strike for sure.. And yes I am getting emotional for wrongly blaming india for worldwide Pandemic.. It is China which is responsible for this pandemic.
Leave them, when you see a one whole sentence of english from them, assume that they are not chinese.

Man ! You are a married man but talk like a stubborn 12-year-old.

Simple question. Are you a Bhakt ?

Even if China is responsible for the pandemic we in India should concentrate on removing the new chaos ( in addition to the 70-year-old one ) that has engulfed the country and that is by criticizing things like the premature victory declaration against COVID.

Last edited:

1622054684138.png

1622054658792.png

www.reuters.com

www.thehansindia.com

1622054942361.png

1622054994684.png

1622055295834.png

1622055216407.png

1622096909656.png

1622096820893.png

SCHADENFREUDE
Does copy pasting the same msg earn you same 50 cents or are the rates different.

Man ! You are a married man but talk like a stubborn 12-year-old.

Simple question. Are you a Bhakt ?

Even if China is responsible for the pandemic we in India should concentrate on removing the new chaos ( in addition to the 70-year-old one ) that has engulfed the country and that is by criticizing things like the premature victory declaration against COVID.
Are you a Chamcha of CCPee?

It’s spreading like wildfire through the western countries China has to be on guard and carefull . Europe US UK is going into lockdown soon if cases continue soaring . The Indian virus is deadly and Indians don’t care who they spread it to
Indian virus is an varient of Chinese virus ,you seem to be blinded and don't see the Chinese virus spreading around the world and killing millions ,including the daily deaths in your country.

Are you a Chamcha of CCPee?

No. In fact if you have read my posts on China I advise the Chinese members to get the CCP to turn the country into an actually communist society.

So are Indian critics of the Indian government, like Ravish Kumar, Rahul Gandhi, Dhruv Rathee etc, automatically CCP chamchas ? Should the Indian government not be accountable to the public for all the foolishness it has done since especially the beginning of 2021 ?

You really believe in such nonsense like that "Vishwaguru" thing and the "Pharmacy of the world" thing ?

No. In fact if you have read my posts on China I advise the Chinese members to get the CCP to turn the country into an actually communist society.

So are Indian critics of the Indian government, like Ravish Kumar, Rahul Gandhi etc, automatically CCP chamchas ? Should the Indian government not be accountable to the public for all the foolishness it has done since especially the beginning of 2021 ?

You really believe in such nonsense like that "Vishwaguru" thing and the "Pharmacy of the world" thing ?
Not Vishwaguru, but India is one of the largest producer of medicines, just because the 2nd wave destroyed our vaccine production capacity doesn’t mean we can’t produce, SII has now started manufacturing Novavax for which raw materials were asked from USA, India’s 2nd vaccine by Zydus Cadilla is in trials, Sputnik-V is under mass production, Covaxin production ramped up.

But then communists everywhere lick the boots of CCPee.

I didnt find any source saying it‘s the Indian variant, could be Vietnamese smugglers or imported food related

If the vaccines in India are found to be ineffective behind all the political maneuvers,it will make the containment of the virus even more hard. Science shouldn't be undermined by politics.

Back
Top Bottom