What's new

One dead in clashes between Taliban, Iran border forces: Afghan police official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their GDP have increased plus they have carried out mulitple construction across the country in quick succession and road building etc etc clean the whole country. They have made more advance in 1 year then the garbage regime before them did in 20 years... You will never hear this in western media..

An you post a link that confirms this?

1400 years and it's going strong, intensifying even.
It's only burning you and your loved ones.
Iranian people have always been friendly with Pakistanis and we have deep historical and cultural bond with each other for centuries.

Don't forget Iran was one of the first countries to recognize Pakistan in 1947 and even provided us with military bases in the 1965 war against India. Afghans on the other hand never recognized us and assassinated Liaquat Ali Khan.

But yes I do agree with the fact that the current gov. in Iran hasn't been all to well with us. But its not just us. Iranian people dislike this mullah regime as well. They have an educated population who have been losing potential and suffering a lot economically.
The Iranian attitude towards her neighbours has remained constantly appalling regardless which factions and factors form the central government.

Thing is, apart from Pakistanis EVERY other people and nation know this. For some reason, Pakistanis want to appease this failed and mentally rretarded race of people. afghans CANNNOT be helped or civilised. The ONLY solution is to either wipe them all out or make sure we have NONE of them on our territory.

When you say "Afghan" deep down inside you are talking about Pashtuns.

This is evident in the Sindh riots where people claimed they were targeting "Afghans" but ended up targeting and closing down stores and shops of Pakistani Pashtuns.

So Pashtuns from Pakistan and Afghanistan need to have each others back in case when something like the Sindh riots goes down again we can be better prepared.

No more Afghan hate from me!

Pakistan simply can not treat Afghans how Iran does, if we do it our own Pashtoon's will start blowing themselves in the Streets/Markets/School/s GHQ' in Pakistan. Pakistani Pashtoon's and their exposure to other ethnicities in Pakistan make them different than Afghan's, not by a large margin but they are still different. Afghans just can't live in Peace cause they always need a enemy, they will always use Islam as a tool of recruitment and unfortunately that door was opened by countries like Pakistan/USA/KSA/Israel all these countries radicalized them and the whole Warrior of Islam impression is now imprinted on their identity, not that I believe they are some Holy Warriors they are just bunch of criminals with lots of homo stuff and drugs.

Worse Part is that even if Afghanistan falls, it will horrible for Pakistan specially. Cause once again Pakistani Pashtoons will take millions in and many of them will turn against Pakistan in less than a generation, many new Terror Organizations will recruit them, and than in the name of " Islam ", " Pashtoon " nationalism more blood will be spilled. Afghans and by in Large Pashtoons or any Tribalistic society can not live in peace in this modern world. Look around the world, any nation where people are still using Tribal system or fighting over Tribal issues are either shit holes or war torn, including Pakistan. Baluchis another Tribal people who never get integrated with rest of Pakistan due to the nature of their Tribalistic societal structure.

Pakistan simply can not treat Afghans how Iran does, if we do it our own Pashtoon's will start blowing themselves in the Streets/Markets/School/s GHQ' in Pakistan. Pakistani Pashtoon's and their exposure to other ethnicities in Pakistan make them different than Afghan's, not by a large margin but they are still different. Afghans just can't live in Peace cause they always need a enemy, they will always use Islam as a tool of recruitment and unfortunately that door was opened by countries like Pakistan/USA/KSA/Israel all these countries radicalized them and the whole Warrior of Islam impression is now imprinted on their identity, not that I believe they are some Holy Warriors they are just bunch of criminals with lots of homo stuff and drugs.

Worse Part is that even if Afghanistan falls, it will horrible for Pakistan specially. Cause once again Pakistani Pashtoons will take millions in and many of them will turn against Pakistan in less than a generation, many new Terror Organizations will recruit them, and than in the name of " Islam ", " Pashtoon " nationalism more blood will be spilled. Afghans and by in Large Pashtoons or any Tribalistic society can not live in peace in this modern world. Look around the world, any nation where people are still using Tribal system or fighting over Tribal issues are either shit holes or war torn, including Pakistan. Baluchis another Tribal people who never get integrated with rest of Pakistan due to the nature of their Tribalistic societal structure.

In Sindh riots they were claiming to only target "Afghans" but started to target Pak Pashtuns as well.

So no matter what us Pashtuns will always be targeted when push comes to shove.

I used to hate Afghans and call them Nammak Haram but the events in Sindh was the biggest eye opener!

In Sindh riots they were claiming to only target "Afghans" but started to target Pak Pashtuns as well.

So no matter what us Pashtuns will always be targeted when push comes to shove.

I used to hate Afghans and call them Nammak Haram but the events in Sindh was the biggest eye opener!
If one small incident opened your eyes and make you change your mind than you need better eyes my friend, Pashtoons and Baluchis's have done more damage to Pakistan than India.

Baluchis another Tribal people who never get integrated with rest of Pakistan due to the nature of their Tribalistic societal structure.

LOL, the gov takes Baloch resources, look at the state of Sui gas station. Sui supplies natural gas to the rest of the country while children walk barefoot in those areas.

Look at the recent Balochistan floods no Pakistanis are raisin awareness of that in social media nor does the federal gov care.

When Baloch protest for their right they get called Indian agents and then people complain simultaneously why they feel left out :rofl:

Pashtoons and Baluchis's have done more damage to Pakistan than India.

Army has done more damage to Pakistan than India.

When you say "Afghan" deep down inside you are talking about Pashtuns.

This is evident in the Sindh riots where people claimed they were targeting "Afghans" but ended up targeting and closing down stores and shops of Pakistani Pashtuns.

So Pashtuns from Pakistan and Afghanistan need to have each others back in case when something like the Sindh riots goes down again we can be better prepared.

No more Afghan hate from me!

NO I mean ANYONE not from Pakistan. Pakistani Pushtuns are just as Pakistanis as ANYONE else in Pakistan. If anything, Pakistani Pushtuns have been the BIGGEST victims of afghan terrorism. L

Only if they succeed at nation building, in that case their irredentist claims extend to Pakistan too.

The antics of the Barakzai monarchs destroyed Afghanistan.

Instead of building better relations with a newborn country, they tried to destroy it and ended up destroying the entire country.

Pashtun Nationalism in Afghanistan will always be something that holds the country back imo. Taliban is also suffocating an entire generation of girls by banning education for them.

NO I mean ANYONE not from Pakistan. Pakistani Pushtuns are just as Pakistanis as ANYONE else in Pakistan. If anything, Pakistani Pushtuns have been the BIGGEST victims of afghan terrorism. L

Sindh riots paint a different picture. We will always get lumped in and targeted when we have nothing to do with what happened.

That's the truth.

Don’t you realize how stupid that sounds.

Do you think if I drew a line in the sand between us, that it would automatically disqualify you from being Pakistani?

A lot of these pathans literally have villages cut down the middle between the border.

Are you going to expect a pathan to tell his uncle to go **** himself because he lives on the other side of village?

Lmao

Lmao.

This forum has turned into pashtunhateforum.pk

They only like Pashtuns if they sprout out ISPR cope

Moment we assert ourselves and ask for our rights then they start hating.

This thread was about Taliban which has nothing to do with the vast majority of Pakistani Pashtuns.

Most Generation Z Pashtuns see the reality. Most support Imran khan but are weary of the army and others who are hateful against Afghans.

So, you are saying that we should allow the Taliban to consolidate its power? How does that serve our interests?

The window of opportunity for solving the problem of Afghanistan will not remain always open.
With a fertility rate of 4.3, the population of Afghanistan will soon reach 60 million people. The majority of them will be young, illiterate and brainwashed by radical Taliban ideology. And I can't see how that's a good outcome for us.
Having a 60 million failed state who has millions of refugees in your country is not really a desirable outcome, no matter how you look at it.

Any government is better then no government.

The taliban just threw the americans and nato out of afghanistan and are intrested in becoming a stable government/border country

This could potentially end or severely lessen the drug/migration problem.

How does a failed state afghanistan serve Iran? It would be much easier for outside enemies to fund and organize attacks against Iran.

Natos bastard love child ISIS is already active and at war with the taliban….

What exactly is your master plan then if Iran is wrong?

Don’t you realize how stupid that sounds.

Do you think if I drew a line in the sand between us, that it would automatically disqualify you from being Pakistani?

A lot of these pathans literally have villages cut down the middle between the border.

Are you going to expect a pathan to tell his uncle to go **** himself because he lives on the other side of village?

Lmao

Afghan gov isn't all that innocent, I'll admit that myself

But what a lot of people are saying on this forum is unrealistic. Sindh riots prove that.

They only like Pashtuns if they sprout out ISPR cope

Moment we assert ourselves and ask for our rights then they start hating.

This thread was about Taliban which has nothing to do with the vast majority of Pakistani Pashtuns.

Most Generation Z Pashtuns see the reality. Most support Imran khan but are weary of the army and others who are hateful against Afghans.

I have a lot of Pashtun friends and it’s not really as dire as you make it out to seem. So that’s why I laugh at your posts, but people openly hating on an ethnicity is absolutely retarded.

I don’t understand the logic of some of the posters here.

We are all Pakistanis! We love Pakistan! Btw, **** pathans tho...

Like what!?

Generalizing people clearly demonstrates low IQ. I usually treat people how they treat me on individual basis rather than viewing things through a punjabis lens or Pakistani lens.

Obviously, a lot of posters on this forum are not mentally mature, and probably have 0 life experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom