What's new

One dead in clashes between Taliban, Iran border forces: Afghan police official

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any government is better then no government.

The taliban just threw the americans and nato out of afghanistan and are intrested in becoming a stable government/border country

This could potentially end or severely lessen the drug/migration problem.

How does a failed state afghanistan serve Iran? It would be much easier for outside enemies to fund and organize attacks against Iran.

Natos bastard love child ISIS is already active and at war with the taliban….

What exactly is your master plan then if Iran is wrong?
That's such a strange thing to say. So, you are saying a hostile, radical government is better than no government for us?

You keep saying that they are interested in becoming a stable border country, but evidence suggests otherwise constantly.

You talk as if the current Taliban state of Afghanistan is not a failed state. Open your eyes, everyone is leaving Afghanistan to Iran, Pakistan and even Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. Iran alone receives over 3,000 Afghan refugees per day, according to Iranian officials. That's almost 1 million refugees per year and it's scary if the trend continues. Famine has hit the country. Women are no longer allowed to leave home without a male guardian. Many Afghan girls have been deprived of going to school. Afghanistan's HDI is lower than many Central African nations. Literacy stands at 35%. Shiite Afghans and ethnic minorities feel constantly threatened and in danger under the Taliban. How do you defined a failed state? Even Rwanda is less f*cked up than Afghanistan.

I already explained my master plan. A buffer zone that gives Afghans better opportunities to leave in peace, security and stability. Then we could set up immigration camps with proper healthcare, education and job opportunities in that buffer zone. The buffer zone can also extend to secure our fair share of water from the Helmand River to improve the living conditions of people in Sistan and Baluchistan. It will be a win-win situation for both Iran and people of Afghanistan.

That's such a strange thing to say. So, you are saying a hostile, radical government is better than no government for us?

You keep saying that they are interested in becoming a stable border country, but evidence suggests otherwise constantly.

You talk as if the current Taliban state of Afghanistan is not a failed state. Open your eyes, everyone is leaving Afghanistan to Iran, Pakistan and even Uzbekistan and Tajikistan. Iran alone receives over 3,000 Afghan refugees per day, according to Iranian officials. That's almost 1 million refugees per year and it's scary if the trend continues. Famine has hit the country. Women are no longer allowed to leave home without a male guardian. Many Afghan girls have been deprived of going to school. Afghanistan's HDI is lower than many Central African nations. Literacy stands at 35%. Shiite Afghans and ethnic minorities feel constantly threatened and in danger under the Taliban. How do you defined a failed state? Even Rwanda is less f*cked up than Afghanistan.

I already explained my master plan. A buffer zone that gives Afghans better opportunities to leave in peace, security and stability. Then we could set up immigration camps with proper healthcare, education and job opportunities in that buffer zone. The buffer zone can also extend to secure our fair share of water from the Helmand River to improve the living conditions of people in Sistan and Baluchistan. It will be a win-win situation for both Iran and people of Afghanistan.

He wants to copy Turkey but that is not how it is done and especially not in Afghanistan. Conventionally not practical it will be entering a never ending war thinking you can open a buffer zone inside Afghanistan:rofl::lol:

Militarily not achievable plus this is to close to home fighting at such close range with a foe where you entirely picked the fight things may lapse inside your border in the end game when you get outlasted.

Turkey has done in weak countries these are indeed weak nations or buffer zones but this is Afghanistan my friend.. A whole different beast all together..

Would anyone fancy opening an unnecessary front with them not in a million years unless they were attacked or had no other option then to fight.. There is just no upside for their side economically and conventionally on the long term

Last edited:

The Idea of a buffer zone manned by Hazara and backed by Iran sounds more and more attractive..I agree that Afghanistan will spiral into chaos soon and Iran needs that buffer zone to stop illegal immigration and terror attacks..
Ps: those Hummers will soon run out of gas...and Afghan piss will not move them..lol

Lmao.

This forum has turned into pashtunhateforum.pk

Right? First the Pashtuns got in the crosshairs, now some guy has brought the poor Balochs too, who already have the most ignored province with living standards worse than most Sub-saharan African countries, whilst their resources light the bulbs in the rest of Pakistan.

Yet these very same people wonder why secessionist voices find strength amongst certain communities. Retards.

The Afghans were just raising their flag in some desolate area,
But if that "desolate area" isnt in Afghan territory, that automatically means its in Iran or Pakistan's territory! Iran or Pakistan would react to that flag hoisting, just that this time the AFghan flag was hoisted , or attempted to hoist, in Iranian territory.

Why should Taliban commit provocative acts like that?

Last edited:
Right? First the Pashtuns got in the crosshairs, now some guy has brought the poor Balochs too, who already have the most ignored province with living standards worse than most Sub-saharan African countries, whilst their resources light the bulbs in the rest of Pakistan.

Yet these very same people wonder why secessionist voices find strength amongst certain communities. Retards.

I myself am a Gen Z Pakistani Pashtun..

I literally try to tell some of the older Gen X and babus and millenials here that what is the word on the street.

Instead I get laugh reacts and ppl telling me to f off lmao

Then same people complain why PTM has large crowds in Waziristan, why Baloch youth don't like Pakistan, why BLA and TTP still exists.

Like I said most Gen Z Pakistani Pashtuns want Pakistan to suceed and the idea of joining Afghanistan or Pashtunistan is espoused by no one.

BUT certain events that have happened in the last 3/4 months have changed peoples views about "Pakistaniyat" and the army.

LOL, the gov takes Baloch resources, look at the state of Sui gas station. Sui supplies natural gas to the rest of the country while children walk barefoot in those areas.

Look at the recent Balochistan floods no Pakistanis are raisin awareness of that in social media nor does the federal gov care.

When Baloch protest for their right they get called Indian agents and then people complain simultaneously why they feel left out :rofl:

Army has done more damage to Pakistan than India.
They were not Baluchi's resources, they were Pakistan's.

But when floods happen in Balochistan and it destroys villages and livelihoods people then say its Balochistan floods not Pakistan's 🥴🥴
and who help them ? Pakistani Govt... the fact is tribal people don't wants other people in their land but they want to grab everyone's land by force.

I literally try to tell some of the older Gen X and babus and millenials here that what is the word on the street.

Then same people complain why PTM has large crowds in Waziristan, why Baloch youth don't like Pakistan, why BLA and TTP still exists.

Like I said most Gen Z Pakistani Pashtuns want Pakistan to suceed and the idea of joining Afghanistan or Pashtunistan is espoused by no one.

BUT certain events that have happened in the last 3/4 months have changed peoples views about "Pakistaniyat" and the army.

Yeah I know where you are coming from, it's quite a natural reaction after seeing the situation in Pakistan in the last few years.

Some of our people have become retarded, they don't want to look at the situation from another's perspective, they have a superficial understanding of the situation on the ground and shut their minds to opinions that contradict them. No wonder Pakistan is in such a mess.

But if that "desolate area" isnt in Afghan territory, that automatically means its in Iran or Pakistan's territory! Iran or Pakistan would react to that flag hoisting, just that this time the AFghan flag was hoisted , or attempted to, in Iranian territory.

Why should Taliban commit provocative acts like that?
Taliban tried this on our border with Wakhan Corridor a few days back:

Do you think Pakistani Army or Pakistanis in general give a **** about this?

LMAO it’s some fucking barren mountain and not the end of the world.

Iranians should be ashamed. These poor Afghans have nothing else going for them, so even if they are doing retarded shit like this, sometimes it’s better to let it go than trying to flex your balls and watan parasti.

I don’t think Pakistan Army is popular any where right now except DHA’s.

When you say "Afghan" deep down inside you are talking about Pashtuns.

This is evident in the Sindh riots where people claimed they were targeting "Afghans" but ended up targeting and closing down stores and shops of Pakistani Pashtuns.

So Pashtuns from Pakistan and Afghanistan need to have each others back in case when something like the Sindh riots goes down again we can be better prepared.

No more Afghan hate from me!

Don't worry, everyone else hates them

It's just your ethnocentric stupidity that has created endless problem's

We have allowed these namak Harams a lot of rope, they have used Pakistan, built homes, started businesses and STILL end up nothing more then snakes in the grass

They are just awful awful people

Some people here are deaf and blind, talking about developing the afghans so their lives are less shit

The last 20 years the afghans had hundreds of billions thrown at them

How many schools did they build?

How many hospitals?

How many universities?

With hundreds of billions!

Did they make peace with Pakistan? NO, they supported pashtun nationalists against Pakistan, the manzoors, khattaks, wazira and dawars

They invited them over to conferences with the afghan military and government

They sided with India, allowed them space and multiple intelligence gathering consulates

If you gave a bunch of Chimpanzee's the amount of money and support the world gave afghans they would have created a functional state

After 2 decades their worthless military fell apart to Sandal wearing Taliban

And what do the namak Haram afghans want??? To come to Pakistan so they can beg and prostitute themselves and their women

No shame

No decency

The afghans are beyond contempt and redemption, you may not hate them, but they have near enough lost sympathy from almost everyone else

Don't worry, everyone else hates them

So then how come in Sindh when an Afghan killed the local gangster, Pakistani Pashtuns were also targeted with their shops and stores closed?

It's just your ethnocentric stupidity that has created endless problem's

So it is okay for Pakistani Army to disrespect Pashtun history, and then we get attacked for something an Afghan did, and when we don't like it we are the ones causing endless problems?

We have allowed these namak Harams a lot of rope, they have used Pakistan, built homes, started businesses and STILL end up nothing more then snakes in the grass

They are just awful awful people

Some people here are deaf and blind, talking about developing the afghans so their lives are less shit

The last 20 years the afghans had hundreds of billions thrown at them

How many schools did they build?

How many hospitals?

How many universities?

With hundreds of billions!

If Pakistan is so advanced in civilization then why are there grooming gangs in the UK?

Did they make peace with Pakistan? NO, they supported pashtun nationalists against Pakistan, the manzoors, khattaks, wazira and dawars

Yup the antics of the Barakzai monarchs destroyed Afghanistan!
The afghans are beyond contempt and redemption, you may not hate them, but they have near enough lost sympathy from almost everyone else

Nice try, you can do bhai bhai with your Sikh ethnic kin but if we are against racism towards Afghans we are the bad ones :rofl:

Most people's eyes have been opened especially during the Sindh riots. If you guys can scream and chant stuff against Afghans we will get targeted too.

Pashtuns will always be one, if you have a problem with that then maybe you either have an inferiority complex or an identity crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom