What's new

One dead in clashes between Taliban, Iran border forces: Afghan police official

Status
Not open for further replies.
I myself am a Gen Z Pakistani Pashtun..

I literally try to tell some of the older Gen X and babus and millenials here that what is the word on the street.

Instead I get laugh reacts and ppl telling me to f off lmao

Then same people complain why PTM has large crowds in Waziristan, why Baloch youth don't like Pakistan, why BLA and TTP still exists.

Like I said most Gen Z Pakistani Pashtuns want Pakistan to suceed and the idea of joining Afghanistan or Pashtunistan is espoused by no one.

BUT certain events that have happened in the last 3/4 months have changed peoples views about "Pakistaniyat" and the army.

See these are pashtuns who act as 5th columnist of Afghan pashtuns in Pakistan and then cry why they are lumped. Sindhis are right worried about afghan infiltration, many with CNIC thanks to local pashtuns. If Afghan pashtuns wanted they could end terrorism in Pakistan along with their claim on half of Pakistan land.

See that would help Pak pashtuns too as must of victims of terrorism have been pashtuns.

But keep blaming army who bend over backwards to support afghani pashtuns only to see their backside burned with even more terrorist attacks post USA withdrawal.

Afghani pashtun taliban too dont want to act against terrorist TTP because same ethnicity and shit. For them ethnicity is more important then to end terrorism.

And must of terrorism victims are pashtuns, either in FC or KP police. Or random civilians in Peshawar bazar blown up to pieces.

You blame Sindhis who are on verge of becoming minority in their own province while local pashtuns help as many afghanis to get CNIC to increase vote bank.

Last edited:
See these are pashtuns who act as 5th columnist of Afghan pashtuns in Pakistan and then cry why they are lumped. Sindhis are right worried about afghan infiltration, many with CNIC thanks to local pashtuns. If Afghan pashtuns wanted they could end terrorism in Pakistan along with their claim on half of Pakistan land.

See that would help Pak pashtuns too as must of victims of terrorism have been pashtuns.

But keep blaming army who bend over backwards to support afghani pashtuns only to see their backside burned with even more terrorist attacks post USA withdrawal.

Your name is "hydrabadi_arab". Having an identity crisis? :rofl:

But you still didn't answer the crux of the issue, when an Afghan killed the local gangster then how come Pakistani Pashtun shops were targetted?

Not to mention the recent clown show at the Saragarhi fort by the army doesn't do any good PR.

It is okay though, most of us see through this weird concocted masala of "Pakistaniyat". We want Pakistan to do economically well but we will never ditch our brothers for Victorian institutions.

So then how come in Sindh when an Afghan killed the local gangster, Pakistani Pashtuns were also targeted with their shops and stores closed?

Because Sindhi ethnocentric extremist shits wanted to

The Sindhi ethnocentric shits are not different to the pashtun types

Tribalistic stupidity by idiots of the same coin

You think I support Sindhi ethnocentric stupidity over pashtun, buddy they are both trash and create nothing but fassad which has hampered the country for decades

Nice try, you can do bhai bhai with your Sikh ethnic kin but if we are against racism towards Afghans we are the bad ones :rofl:

Most people's eyes have been opened especially during the Sindh riots. If you guys can scream and chant stuff against Afghans we will get targeted too.

Pashtuns will always be one, if you have a problem with that then maybe you either have an inferiority complex or an identity crisis.

What are sikhs doing to us????? Compared to the afghans we have had next to no problems from Sikhs

The afghans act like a plague and then wonder why everyone is treating them like a plague

What exactly do you want,? What exactly do you want us to give the afghans to stop the endless burden of afghanis

Because Sindhi ethnocentric extremist shits wanted to

The Sindhi ethnocentric shits are not different to the pashtun types

Tribalistic stupidity by idiots of the same coin

You think I support Sindhi ethnocentric stupidity over pashtun, buddy they are both trash and create nothing but fassad which has hampered the country for decades

To us that shows no matter how much people say they hate "Afghans" we will get targetted as well.

That is the general lesson from the Sindh riots

Instead of having seizures at least look into what the optics of certain events is perceieved by certain groups of people.
What are sikhs doing to us????? Compared to the afghans we have had next to no problems from Sikhs

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Thanks for proving you are a Punjabi chauvinist.

The afghans act like a plague and then wonder why everyone is treating them like a plague

Still haven't answered why there are grooming gangs in UK if Pakistan is a beacon of civilization.

What exactly do you want,? What exactly do you want us to give the afghans to stop the endless burden of afghanis

Doesn't matter, I used to hate Afghans too and call them nammak haram but after that SIndh episode and Pakistan Army honoring Battle of Saragarhi then it shows that no matter what you do the state will always be opposed to your interests.

We want Pakistan to succeed economically which is why I support Imran Khan and not Lar O Bar. But you can stand up for your own people and hold the army accountable for its weird actions while still supporting PTI!

Your name is "hydrabadi_arab". Having an identity crisis? :rofl:

But you still didn't answer the crux of the issue, when an Afghan killed the local gangster then how come Pakistani Pashtun shops were targetted?

Not to mention the recent clown show at the Saragarhi fort by the army doesn't do any good PR.

It is okay though, most of us see through this weird concocted masala of "Pakistaniyat". We want Pakistan to do economically well but we will never ditch our brothers for Victorian institutions.

Because must of so called pashtuns in Sindh are just afghanis with CNIC.

ask your brothers to stop terrorism, that will make Pakistan do even better economically and help KP along the way.

Because must of so called pashtuns in Sindh are just afghanis with CNIC.

Karachi has the largest number of Pashtuns inhabiting the city in the whole world.

There's no difference between a Pashtun from Pakistan and Afghanistan. We are one and the same.

And if there was a difference then it doesn't exist as Pashtuns from Pakistan got attacked as well!

ask your brothers to stop terrorism, that will make Pakistan do even better economically and help KP along the way.

Terrorism has gone down its non existent in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Pakistan Army likes Battle of Saragarhi so much it likes reenacting it with TTP and BLA lmao.

To us that shows no matter how much people say they hate "Afghans" we will get targetted as well.

That is the general lesson from the Sindh riots

Instead of having seizures at least look into what the optics of certain events is perceieved by certain groups of people.

Your complaining about ethnocentric jahilat from the Sindhis because they have had enough of afghans🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your ethnocentric Pashtuns, what's the fcuking difference???

If you don't like ethnocentric stupidity from jahils, then guess what pal, don't do it yourself

Your complaining about ethnocentric jahilat from Sindhis whilst being a ethnocentric jahil pashtun 🤣

Like what???

Thanks for proving you are a Punjabi chauvinist

Yaar I'm from Kashmir

Have the Sikhs been blowing themselves up across Pakistan, or been involved in robbery, prostitution and terrorism like afghans???

Then why exactly do you think we should hate Sikhs so much

Still haven't answered why there are grooming gangs in UK if Pakistan is a beacon of civilization.

Yaar fcuk white girls, who gives a fcuk about them,, white men rape girls in Philippines, Thailand, etc and we supposed to care about a bunch of chavvy skanks in the UK🤣

Doesn't matter, I used to hate Afghans too and call them nammak haram but after that SIndh episode and Pakistan Army honoring Battle of Saragarhi then it shows that no matter what you do the state will always be opposed to your interests.

We want Pakistan to succeed economically which is why I support Imran Khan and not Lar O Bar. But you can stand up for your own people and hold the army accountable for its weird actions while still supporting PTI!

Afghani namak HaramI hasn't ended because Sindhi ethnocentric extremists did to afghans what afghans have been doing for decades

You don't like it do you???

Guess what no one else likes it either

Sindhi are bad, but not as ethnocentrically stupid as the Baloch and Pashtuns have been

All of it has created endless fassad, and EVERYONE has had enough

Don't complain about ethnocentric jahilat when YOU are worse

Karachi has the largest number of Pashtuns inhabiting the city in the whole world.

There's no difference between a Pashtun from Pakistan and Afghanistan. We are one and the same.

And if there was a difference then it doesn't exist as Pashtuns from Pakistan got attacked as well!

Terrorism has gone down its non existent in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.

Pakistan Army likes Battle of Saragarhi so much it likes reenacting it with TTP and BLA lmao.

these pashtuns in Karachi are mustly Afghanis so not local even if they have fake CNIC with help of Achakzais. Sindhi nationalists will not like to become minority in their own province.

Terrorism is way up post US withdrawl because afghan taliban doesnt want to act against anti-Pak terrorists. Because same ethnicity. Hell even you justify terrorism while living in USA as long as they are pashtuns. Army is bad when it does operation against terrorists because they are killing pashtuns.

Your complaining about ethnocentric jahilat from the Sindhis because they have had enough of afghans🤣🤣🤣🤣

But Pakistani Pashtuns were attacked though with their shops closed?

So are we Afghans or Pakistanis? The inbred mind is confused.
Yaar I'm from Kashmir

Have the Sikhs been blowing themselves up across Pakistan, or been involved in robbery, prostitution and terrorism like afghans???

Then why exactly do you think we should hate Sikhs so much

Are you actually Kashmiri or one of those Punjabis larping as Kashmiri but are actually Potohari?

Why honor an Indian masala story battle?

The people who fought in that battle are Pakistanis today :rofl:

Yaar fcuk white girls, who gives a fcuk about them,, white men rape girls in Philippines, Thailand, etc and we supposed to care about a bunch of chavvy skanks in the UK🤣

So you are no different than those same Afghans 😂😂😂😂

Afghani namak HaramI hasn't ended because Sindhi ethnocentric extremists did to afghans what afghans have been doing for decades

A gangster didn't want to pay at a local restaurant, who started that Sindh riot? Afghans didn't.
You don't like it do you???

Guess what no one else likes it either

Uh okay?
Sindhi are bad, but not as ethnocentrically stupid as the Baloch and Pashtuns have been

A "Kashmiri" saying Punjabi chauvinist things.

All of it has created endless fassad, and EVERYONE has had enough

Don't complain about ethnocentric jahilat when YOU are worse

So is it Afghans, Pashtuns, and Baloch fault Pakistan couldn't win any wars?

Pashtuns will always be one lmfao a "Kashmiri" with an identity crisis isn't gonna stop that.

Also, congrats on disproving "Pakistaniyat". If Sindhi, Baloch, and Pashtun are bad who else is left 😂😂

Last thing stop creating fassad in UK.

1659308573683.png

these pashtuns in Karachi are mustly Afghanis so not local even if they have fake CNIC with help of Achakzais. Sindhi nationalists will not like to become minority in their own province.

First they had a problem with MQM and muhajirs now they have problem with Pashtuns.

Not my problem, Pashtuns can come and go wherever they want.
Terrorism is way up post US withdrawl because afghan taliban doesnt want to act against anti-Pak terrorists. Because same ethnicity. Hell even you justify terrorism while living in USA as long as they are pashtuns. Army is bad when it does operation against terrorists because they are killing pashtuns.

Nope, its not as bad as 2009 levels.

Like I said Pakistan Army loves Battle of Saragarhi so its just doing reenactments of Saragarhi against BLA and TTP.

Not my fault Army doesn't want to buy MRAPs LOL

Last edited:
Woooh Iran-Afghan clash, one afghan dead

and Pakistanis here are ganging up on their own Pashtuns?

Recently, I guess a few years ago, an Afghan immigrant at Sharif University won a gold medal at a national math Olympiad held by the Iranian Mathematical Society.

Because a pure ethnic Afghan is basically an eastern Iranic by genetics and linguistics. I know we must protect our borders at all costs but I feel no exceptional hostility towards them. Same with Kurds or my own Republic Azeris.

1659309679817.png

@waz

Please clean up this shit fest.

There are a bunch of ethno-nationalists on a Pakistani defence forum creating fassad.

Lanat on all of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom