What's new

Once upon a virus...

Oh, really? I didn't know that. You watched too much propaganda, maybe.

A Communist country will never like religion. If they have not mistreated Uighurs they have nothing to worry about.

I cnt believe the Coronavirus figures coming out of China though.

Realest comment ever. China just doesnt get it lol their propaganda game is weaker than a starving north korean soldier. This piece was pretty darn good, it registers better with americans too
Nah, it's slightly better than a starving NK soldier. Had China knew how to effectively use propaganda, Trump wouldn't be having a field day. The Russians are pretty good at it especially RT. You need Americans to create English sarcasm.

Once upon a virus...

Coronavirus in the USA will soon be over. Trump found a cure - disinfectant injection. For sure he will get the Nobel Price in medicine.

trump-laughing-1280x720.jpg

WTF?? Anyone with half a brain cell would know that's not true, Uighurs are an ethnic minority in China and treated equally.

Where's your cape for Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, and PALESTINE??? Millions dead. War crimes...

I disagree with you. You must be Chinese or pro-Chinese. You are getting blocked for being rude. Bye.

Once upon a virus...

The new age of propaganda, average people love cartoon more than article.

I lived in China
I am very confident.
The only useful English site that worked was Bing, and it too was gimped.

YOU ARE ON AN ENGLISH SITE.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are the picture of the effects of propaganda since birth.
The ability to say that with a straight face on an English site that you had to use a VPN access.

You still never addressed this

l1Ik37E.png

Also, we clearly see the high quality "non toxic" work of Chinese propaganda with this Lego video :rofl:

I am sorry bro, but I am laughing to hard.

Also, please change your flags to both Chinese, you would not want people to think that you are in America right now. As that would be a lie.... we all know that Chinese government never lies :angel:
(it literally takes 2 min to do)

Why not leave China?

The new age of propaganda, average people love cartoon more than article.

Why not leave China?
"I lived in China"

I never broke contract in my life.
But I broke it to leave China.

"I lived in China"

I never broke contract in my life.
But I broke it to leave China.

Many Chinese include me were against GFW many years ago, after a series of affairs such as color revolutions around the world, especially in HK, trade war, propaganda war to Xinjiang China, more Chinese now understand how difficult for the CPC to take the chance of globalization and prevent China from being controlled by the West.

China is not only bootstrapping a independent system out of the West controlled world but also saving the world from the neo colonization.

Many Chinese include me were against GFW many years ago, after a series of affairs such as color revolutions around the world, especially in HK, trade war, propaganda war to Xinjiang China, more Chinese now understand how difficult for the CPC to take the chance of globalization and prevent China from being controlled by the West.

China is not only bootstrapping a independent system out of the West controlled world but also saving the world from the neo colonization.

No one hates the western system more then me. But the nonsense that China puts out....wow

China "bootstrapped" itself from the 50s to the 70s. No outside influence.

And all they did was kill 20 million Chinese and destroy your culture.

You will never admit this, but China only improved after Nixon went there and allowed trade with the US.

You are not allowed to learn this in patriotic education

No one hates the western system more then me. But the nonsense that China puts out....wow

China "bootstrapped" itself from the 50s to the 70s. No outside influence.

And all they did was kill 20 million Chinese and destroy your culture.

You will never admit this, but China only improved after Nixon went there and allowed trade with the US.

You are not allowed to learn this in patriotic education

You never understand the history of China from 50s to 70s, without nuclear weapons and Ballistic missile it's hard for China to take the chance of globalization and keep independent. Globalization is project of neo colonization, China's development is not mercy of the West, when China is out of control, the neo colonization fails.

You never understand the history of China from 50s to 70s, without nuclear weapons and Ballistic missile it's hard for China to take the chance of globalization and keep independent. Globalization is project of neo colonization, China's development is not mercy of the West, when China is out of control, the neo colonization fails.

I know you are not allowed to give credit to the US to allow you trade with then. But I'm take this comment to mean that at least you know in your heart that the only reason you are not starving to death is due to the US

Back
Top Bottom