What's new

Once upon a virus...

That's so true. I totally agree.
If you take a look at the map, see where is China located. Think through, you will see why China keep low profile. Thank about it.

Using the logic of Game of Go, take in all factors as a whole. You will agree it was the best strategy which China adopted.

Just compare the growth, industrial base, human resource cultivate, infrastructure.

That's the Art of War. Don't make your rival wary, if they want to sleep.

Sure, China took advantage of the couple decades the US was distracted. Time's up though.

VPN is legal in China. Did NOT know that? No one stop you from using it. Just download and pay for it.
Also there are many other ways to work around without paying it if you are smart.

so....
1. Block 70% of the internet so your people can't access outside information
2. Make VPNs legal so citizens can bypass the block.

In what universe does that make any sense?

You are right tho, China is not a nation of law.
So purposely making VPNs a gray area means that the government can jail you for using a VPN if they want, but also does not have to enforce any laws if they don't want to target you.

Sure, China took advantage of the couple decades the US was distracted. Time's up though.
If China adopted the same tactic as Russia Today and initiated many media attack. and still grow to this big nowadays?

两害相权取其轻 The lesser of two evils

Nothing is free.

so....
1. Block 70% of the internet so your people can't access outside information
2. Make VPNs legal so citizens can bypass the block.

In what universe does that make any sense?

You are right tho, China is not a nation of law.
So purposely making VPNs a gray area means that the government can jail you for using a VPN if they want, but also does not have to enforce any laws if they don't want to target you.
70%, you are over confident. Most of the media around the world are English toxic. Meaningless.

Chinese can get access to science and technology without any problem.

You English media position your own people, China government saved all Chinese, they just watch you guys swallow the position.

I think China and Trump have reached an agreement.China scolded Trump to get him elected.
It is estimated that China will now scold until November, thus helping Trump win the election.
Of course. Trump is the best President in China history. 1.4 billions Chinese love him.

If China adopted the same tactic as Russia Today and initiated many media attack. and still grow to this big nowadays?

Nothing is free.

70%, you are over confident. Most of the media around the world are English toxic. Meaningless.

You English media position your own people, China government saved all Chinese, they just watch you guys swallow the position.

I lived in China
I am very confident.
The only useful English site that worked was Bing, and it too was gimped.

YOU ARE ON AN ENGLISH SITE.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are the picture of the effects of propaganda since birth.
The ability to say that with a straight face on an English site that you had to use a VPN access.

You still never addressed this

l1Ik37E.png

Also, we clearly see the high quality "non toxic" work of Chinese propaganda with this Lego video :rofl:

I am sorry bro, but I am laughing to hard.

Also, please change your flags to both Chinese, you would not want people to think that you are in America right now. As that would be a lie.... we all know that Chinese government never lies :angel:
(it literally takes 2 min to do)

I lived in China
I am very confident.
The only useful English site that worked was Bing, and it too was gimped.

YOU ARE ON AN ENGLISH SITE.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are the picture of the effects of propaganda since birth.
The ability to say that with a straight face on an English site that you had to use a VPN access.

You still never addressed this

l1Ik37E.png

Also, we clearly see the high quality "non toxic" work of Chinese propaganda with this Lego video :rofl:

I am sorry bro, but I am laughing to hard.

Also, please change your flags to both Chinese, you would not want people to think that you are in America right now. As that would be a lie.... we all know that Chinese government never lies :angel:
(it literally takes 2 min to do)
Hey, I learnt geopolitics all by myself.
I learnt history, especially European history all by myself.
I learnt philosophy, politics all by myself.
Not many Chinese would love to do that, they are busy on making money and feeding their family.

The firewall is protecting those innocent people, give them heart peace and build their careers. Not meaningless fight here.
The firewall is protecting you guys little fragile heart. Otherwise, Chinese will flood the media, and tell your people the truth.

US media has only one thing, LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I learnt geopolitics all by myself.
I learnt history, especially European history all by myself.
I learnt philosophy, politics all by myself.
Not many Chinese would love to do that, they are busy on making money and feeding their family.
I respect that, but that is a failing of your education system that prioritizes "patriotic education" over anything else.

The firewall is protecting those innocent people, give them heart peace and build their careers. Not meaningless fight here.
The firewall is protecting you guys little fragile heart. Otherwise, Chinese will flood the media, and tell your people the truth.

US media has only one thing, LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES,LIES!!!!!!!!!!

In the history a the universe, no dictatorship (yes China is a dictatorship) has ever told the truth.
Don't believe me?
How about Tianamin Square?
Yes, you have been told propaganda, but we literally have photos and videos of the event (all of which you are not allowed to see)

You are not being protected from "lies"
you are being protected from being told the truth about the propaganda you are fed.

You need to be fed this propaganda since you, as a people, have no power and the CCP needs to distract you so you don't overthrow them.

Here is test:
- Can you openly say the bad things your government has done in the past?
As a Pakistani I can openly say that we did bad things in 71, or in 2001, etc
As a Canadian I can openly say that we did bad things to the Native peoples, etc.

As a Chinese, can you openly say that the government did bad things during 89?

You will never answer this question since you know you cannot.
Instead you will dance around it with other nonsense.

Honestly, I don't blame you. No other nation will jail you such things. But China will. And you need to protect yourself.

You don't want to be this guy after all
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/09/asia/houston-rockets-fan-arrested-china-intl-hnk-scli/index.html

I respect that, but that is a failing of your education system that prioritizes "patriotic education" over anything else.

In the history a the universe, no dictatorship (yes China is a dictatorship) has ever told the truth.
Don't believe me?
How about Tianamin Square?
Yes, you have been told propaganda, but we literally have photos and videos of the event (all of which you are not allowed to see)

You are not being protected from "lies"
you are being protected from being told the truth about the propaganda you are fed.

You need to be fed this propaganda since you, as a people, have no power and the CCP needs to distract you so you don't overthrow them.

Here is test:
- Can you openly say the bad things your government has done in the past?
As a Pakistani I can openly say that we did bad things in 71, or in 2001, etc
As a Canadian I can openly say that we did bad things to the Native peoples, etc.

As a Chinese, can you openly say that the government did bad things during 89?

You will never answer this question since you know you cannot.
Instead you will dance around it with other nonsense.

Honestly, I don't blame you. No other nation will jail you such things. But China will. And you need to protect yourself.

You don't want to be this guy after all
https://edition.cnn.com/2019/10/09/asia/houston-rockets-fan-arrested-china-intl-hnk-scli/index.html
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/chomsky-the-united-states-is-not-a-democracy.662258/

Chomsky: The United States Is Not A Democracy

Imo, it's Kleptocracy, or Plutocracy.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/dont-call-america-a-democracy-call-it-a-plutocracy.662252/

Don’t call America a democracy, call it a plutocracy

This is probably the most effective propaganda piece coming from the Chinese media I've ever seen. Instead of just a bunch of talking heads with a thickly accented English putting you to sleep, they actually employed humor and sarcasm. Maybe they are evolving.
I agree. This is actually funny and spot on. Lolol

Says the guy living in the US.
Why don't you go back to Mother China like a true patriot?
Come on man, it's funny. Probably the best propaganda out of China. Lol

So China did not want to create effective and entertaining propaganda? Instead it just spent decades creating boring and annoying propaganda that no one gives a shit about?
Well the state media always try to appear professional, hence the boring shit, even though they might be right, you don't catch attention. The creator of this cartoon is probably a post 90s guy. You need sarcasm to make Americans wake up, the southpark method.

Realise the one dime heroes here don't even try to refute the propaganda cause its True.

Well, times up for? China is gonna implode? US will stop printing dollars stop going to war and invest in infrastructure education and the poor? You have people living in sewers for gods sake.

Once upon a virus...

Even me, who lives in a third world country.

I know much about coronavirus.

It's a hot topic here.

I just don't understand how USA is downplaying everything and then blame the other.

Maybe there's something else or just Trump's ego.

I guess Trump had a big hope to be one of the greatest USA presidents in history.

But he is too much focused on the economy and the geopolitical war against China.

Without ever think about the coming of coronavirus.

USA president holds too much power in my opinion.

Trump's behavior is like Mao Zedong's behavior that leads to the Cultural Revolution.

Nothing is free.

Of course. Trump is the best President in China history. 1.4 billions Chinese love him.

Any country or person can get access to science and technology. Big deal. Its like a kid when he sees candy for the first time.

Any country or person can get access to science and technology. Big deal. Its like a kid when he sees candy for the first time.
US try very hard to stop other countries from getting technology, but in the meantime, try very hard to force other countries adopting their neo liberal ideology.

Which is good, which is bad, isn't it obvious?

US tried very hard to control and destroy Islam and spread their neo liberal ideology, but haven't succeed at all.

Islam countries still are Islam countries today, cultural and religion well preserved.

Last edited:
This is probably the most effective propaganda piece coming from the Chinese media I've ever seen. Instead of just a bunch of talking heads with a thickly accented English putting you to sleep, they actually employed humor and sarcasm. Maybe they are evolving.

Realest comment ever. China just doesnt get it lol their propaganda game is weaker than a starving north korean soldier. This piece was pretty darn good, it registers better with americans too

US try very hard to stop other countries to get technology, but in the meantime, try very hard to force other countries adopting their neo liberal ideology.

Which is good, which is bad, isn't it obvious?

US tried very hard to control and destroy Islam and spread their neo liberal ideology, but haven't succeed at all.

Islam countries still are Islam countries today, cultural and religion well preserved.

China has been mistreating Uighurs. China will find out. You reap what you sow.

Back
Top Bottom