What's new

Once upon a virus...

I am in China, dude.
They why the American flag?
Is that part of your propaganda cover?

And also, if you are in China...
l1Ik37E.png

So China did not want to create effective and entertaining propaganda? Instead it just spent decades creating boring and annoying propaganda that no one gives a shit about?

My pops remembers the good ole days of shortwave radio in the 60s and 70s use to tune in Radio Peking and it was filled with quotes from the Red Book and China attacking the USSR and US as imperialist and more quotes from Mao and how every hour East is Red was played very cringey propaganda tools

Come to think about it Shortwave radio is a dying medium but its propganda tactics used during the Cold War is now being used on Social Media

So China did not want to create effective and entertaining propaganda? Instead it just spent decades creating boring and annoying propaganda that no one gives a shit about?
Not really. Our MSM are more disciplined. The head of MSM was fired, and new doctrine applied. I am just guessing, I am not so sure.

The MSM in past decades was restricted to not initiating a fight. But on internet, Chinese mocking and humor is everywhere.

The power comes from hard power, media is magnifier. Without hard power, no matter how hard you magnify, it's not meaningful to fight on media, you will lose anyway.

Politics is long term game. Chinese have enough patience to endure.

If you think todays propganda is bad the propganda on Shortwave when my dad was growing up was pure cringe back then TV was in its infancy in Pakistan and my fathers family were the first in the area to have a tv set,but programming was few hours a day so Radio was the next best thing popular then was the BBC,VOA and RFE but I recall my father telling me he use to listen broadcasts from AIR India,Radio Peking,Radio Moscow etc and the propganda was horrible and jokes were made

@tower9

Last edited:
Not really. Our MSM are more disciplined. The head of MSM was fired, and new doctrine applied. I am just guessing, I am not so sure.

The MSM in past decades was restricted to not initiating a fight. But on internet, Chinese mocking and humor is everywhere.

The power comes from hard power, media is magnifier. Without hard power, no matter how hard you magnify, it's not meaningful to fight on media, you will lose anyway.

Politics is long term game. Chinese have enough patience to endure.

Effective propaganda is as important as having an arsenal of weapons. To neglect it would be stupid, which is basically what China has been doing for decades.

Learn from the Jewish elites, they are masters of information warfare and "framing the topic".

They why the American flag?
Is that part of your propaganda cover?

And also, if you are in China...
l1Ik37E.png
VPN is legal in China. Did NOT know that? No one stop you from using it. Just download and pay for it.
Also there are many other ways to work around without paying it if you are smart.

Hopefully the Americans maybe able to understand it, it's been put at their level. Seems like it is too complicated for you and needs to be dumbed down more.

Effective propaganda is as important as having an arsenal of weapons. To neglect it would be stupid, which is basically what China has been doing for decades.

Learn from the Jewish elites, they are masters of information warfare and "framing the topic".
That's so true. I totally agree.
If you take a look at the map, see where is China located. Think through, you will see why China keep low profile. Think about it.

Using the logic of Game of Go, take in all factors as a whole. You will agree it was the best strategy which China adopted.

Just compare the growth, industrial base, human resource cultivate, infrastructure.

That's the Art of War. Don't make your rival wary, if they want to sleep.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom