What's new

Once Rafales come, Pakistan won’t come near LoC or border: IAF chief ACM BS

We plan to develop and manufacture 5th gen jets in house, u dont do that if u only plan to induct 60-70 examples. By the time project AZM completes, our economy will be in a much better shape IA.
5th gen fighters are expensive to maintain and fly, numbers would be maximum at 110 even if they are locally made.
PAF need medium weight jet to maintain triad of lightweight-heavyweight to 5th gen fighter..

5th gen fighters are expensive to maintain and fly, numbers would be maximum at 110 even if they are locally made.
PAF need medium weight jet to maintain triad of lightweight-heavyweight to 5th gen fighter..
Even 80 of them bring them on they are real game changer

Never Ending Story - from India. Built-in Insecurity in their DNA will keep on haunting them even if USA/UK/FRANCE/RUSSIA sell them their whole weapons dumps.
Just little glimpse on the level of confidence Indians have on their armed forces and so called indigenous hardwares :lol:.

There is no concrete proof and evidence available. Yet

But a lot can be inferred and understood from the statements. The key statements being the interrogation of captured indian pilot and his answers.

When asked which aircraft was he flying? The answer was I am not supposed to tell you that, I am sure you would have found the wreckage. "He is a clever person a very well thought reply to get himself updated"

It is very much clear from these statements that more than one fighter jets were targeted and hit ....... the indian pilot knew it, the Pakistani interrogator knew it, however, the indian didn't know which one fell in Pakistan's territory and which one fell in india's occupied territory ..... and the Pakistani didn't know which plane's pilot they have captured .... Otherwise it doesn't make any sense for this question nor does the answer make any sense.

I am still trying to figure out that out of nowhere Tea question, and the indian pilot reply and his immediate expression after that reply.

You are reading too much into the generic and general interview. The questions were very simple and the pilot revealed precisely what he is allowed to reveal under GENEVA Conventions. He was asked what vehicle he piloted and he declined saying that he wasn't allowed to answer the question but that the interviewer would already be aware of they type as the Jet crashed in our territory. And there is just that to the interview.

Little kid to big kid: Bachu me bara ho jaon phir dekh kesy pitaye kerta hoon teri

This statement by IAF shows Complete failure of SU -30 Fighter jet.

So,Now They must burn all their Su-30 fleet,as they burn each other after death.....:yahoo:

You are reading too much into the generic and general interview. The questions were very simple and the pilot revealed precisely what he is allowed to reveal under GENEVA Conventions. He was asked what vehicle he piloted and he declined saying that he wasn't allowed to answer the question but that the interviewer would already be aware of they type as the Jet crashed in our territory. And there is just that to the interview.

I have this habit of paying too much attention to the statements .... e.g. this statement of IAF chief ..... it is conveying multiple messages both to domestic and international audience(s). I hope this time we keep our old and new allies..... all engaged ...

Just a month ago, their own media reports said that more than 47% su30 mki not available for fly . I dont think in one month , availability rate climbs to 70%.

The problem is not with the ones that are not available, but with the ones that are available as they are getting their azzes kicked by the PAF. agar saray SU30 available na hotay to atleast Indians ye to keh saktay thay kai hamaray main khilari unfit thay lakin ab to ye bi nahi keh saktay

The strangest thing is that specs wise, the MKI is superior to the Rafael, the only two advantages I see is that Rafael has AESA radar and is a smaller plane.

By the time Rafael comes around, We will also have the JF-17 block 3 equipped with Chinese PL-15 missiles. Which BVR missile will Raffy use?

Rafael wont change a thing.

how good or bad PL15 is against Meteor ?

I thought SU30MKI is world 3rd best fighter.
In youtube top 10 fighter videos made by indian, it is....

Can anyone tell me what exactly happens in Feb 27? Many are saying the kill of IAF SU30 MKI by PAF Thunder. Is it true? If true, how many Su30s were killed? By BVR or by other means?

Dassualt should take full advantage of this and milk the indian cow when they are desperate!!!

India should pay more for rafale if they think only rafales can save them.

Corporate India will make alot of money!!

Back
Top Bottom