What's new

Once again the Indian Defence Minster Worried

He is so wise that he spend all India's grocery money on Weapons :lol:

Lets talk in no.

Let say Indias Annual GDP is x. A day's avg GDP will be x/365 ~ 0.003x

India's defense budget is around 3% of GDP which is ~ 0.03x

in short, India's defense spend ~ 10 days of GDP.

we certainly can live for 10 days in a year without groceries. Muslims go entire month without food during ramadan, Hindus mostly keep fast atleast once in a week (well not all, like me :D )

Now calculate the same for Pakistan (if you can, mathematics...you know..) and then come back to discuss.

We certainly do not need to "EAT GRASS" for buying weapons

IAF is week than PLAAF,whats new in it,look at the number of planes they have....around 3000 compared to some 800 of ours

And by the way i also read this article in an Indian newspaper

and this number gap b/w IAF & PLAAF will always be there , PLAAF going for cheaper russian/local machines , IAF buying expensive stuff from USA..

we certainly can live for 10 days in a year without groceries. Muslims go entire month without food during ramadan, Hindus mostly keep fast atleast once in a week (well not all, like me )

Now calculate the same for Pakistan (if you can, mathematics...you know..) and then come back to discuss.

We certainly do not need to "EAT GRASS" for buying weapons
This part of message is not necessary, If u are really new then u need to learn some manners.
This article has been discussed already many times, now it drawing only trolls

Thats why I said He is Wise, as he dosent think like the diplomats from Ur side and Spend that way.... Our Spending has only Increased not the percentage of GDP we spend... Well To speak about Growth In GDP to You people is like Teaching a Rock to Fly.... Forget it, u will never Understand how the worlds 11th largest and the 2nd fastest economy in G-20 works ...

How will Indian react when they are the largest economy in the world? I am dreadful of such scenerio!

How will Indian react when they are the largest economy in the world? I am dreadful of such scenerio!

To the world Who Thinks India to be still in the pre stages Of Snake Charmers , the attitude would be to Disprove it....:police:

IAF is week than PLAAF,whats new in it,look at the number of planes they have....around 3000 compared to some 800 of ours

Yes, but many of Indians have some kind of superiority complex
And by the way i also read this article in an Indian newspaper

He is more concerned about ur newly acquired BVR capability rather than ur planes

To be very honest......AMRAAM BVR capabilty is the impressive thing .....old 45 F-16 upgraded towards Blk 52 + (18+14) new block 52 with 500 AMRAAM BVR missiles.....covers the PAF gap.
n ofcours Indian Defence Misiter trying his last efforts to stop the transfar of that.......but tell u one thing that these things r purchased not aided. :) :cheers:

20+ JF 17 and 60 odd F 16s? Really??

But plan of procurments 45 Block 52 (uupgraded) + (18+14) new block 52........and 50 + JF-17 (estimated capabilites to F-16 block 40) before 2012 is naturally worried.

But plan of procurments 45 Block 52 (uupgraded) + (18+14) new block 52........and 50 + JF-17 (estimated capabilites to F-16 block 40) before 2012 is naturally worried.

You should stop speculating
Well it is true that paf is upgrading 45 F16 , however what is not true is the level of upgrade F16 blk15 cannot simply be upgraded to blk52 becoz of certain differences in airframe , a blk 30 can be upgraded to blk 52 while a blk 10/15 can at best be upgraded to blk 42 depending upon the tech being supplied by US for MLU

Secondly Even if US announces sale of 14 new Blk52 , even then they would only be delivered by 2015
And frankly considering the financial situation and the devastation caused by floods it is unlikely that Paf can pay for them atleast till 2013 unless it is through military aid
While I do believe that PAF will have 42 JF17 by 2012 , there is a big question mark about its capability and avionics as well as payload and range which is below 4th gen std
Frankly to me JF17 doesnot look much superior on paper than New built Jaguar of IAF , considering that IAF decided to acquire 47 New built Upgraded Jaguar as a stop gap measure to to cope with phased retirement of Mig27 Starting 2012 , earlier it was expected that 43 Mig27upg would serve till 2022 But it is decided to phase all Mig27 by 2015

^^can somebody translate

In simple words

1. The Indian defence minister is whining once again.

In details

2. He is claiming as Indian Airforce has a superiority over PAF therefore US and China in a bid to end this superiority is arming PAF :hang2:

The bottom line

3. India should cry louder even if Pakistan buys a dagger so that the world should believe its not a dagger but a supersonic jet or a nitrogen bomb which will damage India

I would be worried if I were an Indian Defense Minister. Indians don't have the balls to defend or attack invaders. They come running to us to complain about cross border terrorism. However this does not stop many from dreaming that India will be a Super Power soon.

As long as we are glorifying the futue..

272 Su 30's
250 PAK Fa
50+ Mirage 2000-5
100 Mig 29s SMT (equivalant)
150 LCAs

oh! its getting boring.. You win ;)

If India has the guts and professionalism of Pakistan Army, they would be already a super power. May be India should think of hiring General Musharaf who is looking for a job.

If India has the guts and professionalism of Pakistan Army, they would be already a super power. May be India should think of hiring General Musharaf who is looking for a job.

Hey False Flag!

What's up?

Grow up guys. I am not a Pakistani. How many fu**king centuries does it take for you to realize that you guys are Cowards. There were 20+ Terroristic attack by Pakistan based militants in India as per your own home minister and Prime minister. Now you tell me how many times you had the balls to punish Pakistan? Zip; Zero; Facts are bitter. Is it?

Back
Top Bottom