What's new

onboard camera of Irans space launch

This into the face of that ugly zionist troll who made fun of us.
bigger things will come out from Iran... have more patience :D

well said :toast_sign:

Big things have small beginnings.
- David

l6V5TdU.png

JUST CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IRAN IS THE FIRST ISLAMIC NATION TO SEND HUMAN INTO SPACE LIKE MOON

keep up the good work IRAN and i am waiting to see that day

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but i am having Indigestion :D
First they show a larger rocket on its own..Then they show a smaller rocket launched on rail..
The speed at which the rocket is launched is too great for a living being to survive..The G forces will be too high..
Thats why Rockets carrying Satellites and Humans are launched at a slow initial speed and then gradually increase speed...
One big Jerky start with lots of G force will destroy the payload..specially if its a monkey...

Do not want to ruffle any feathers here, agreeing with Safriz on some points.
Maybe someone can correct me but the video segment of the monkey showed absolutely no vibration that is close to impossible with the forces that seemed to be involved in the launch.
Please correct me if I have missed something

Sorry but i am having Indigestion :D
First they show a larger rocket on its own..Then they show a smaller rocket launched on rail..
The speed at which the rocket is launched is too great for a living being to survive..The G forces will be too high..
Thats why Rockets carrying Satellites and Humans are launched at a slow initial speed and then gradually increase speed...
One big Jerky start with lots of G force will destroy the payload..specially if its a monkey...

Do not want to ruffle any feathers here, agreeing with Safriz on some points.
Maybe someone can correct me but the video segment of the monkey showed absolutely no vibration that is close to impossible with the forces that seemed to be involved in the launch.
Please correct me if I have missed something

shock absorbers & stabilizer :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom