What's new

On tape: Gun battle at 14000 ft

Bro, they might be allowed to hold onto the scene, but that doesn't mean they shoot every damn thing that the military is doing. Remember, one is giving a few snippets and shots and then televising it as a morale booster for the forces and the people of the country that the Army is bravely fighting.

One is the type of foolishness we saw in Mumbai and back during Kargil that cost the lives of our men.

Please remember, that allowing civilians, especially nosy reporters and their cameramen onto the scene means more stress for soldiers in combat as they have to ensure their safety as well. That's the concern I raised. Not just about this video.

embedded jounalists will show the footage that has been vetted by army, the purpose probably is to show that actually IA is killing terrorists in encounter.
This is good PR exercise, try to understand.

Mumbai was different case. These guys are literally crawling near IA guys, you think IA simply ignored them and continued to fight?

embedded jounalists will show the footage that has been vetted by army, the purpose probably is to show that actually IA is killing terrorists in encounter.
This is good PR exercise, try to understand.

Mumbai was different case. These guys are literally crawling near IA guys, you think IA simply ignored them and continued to fight?

But what if in future no footage available to show proof of encounter and some mo**** f***** from congress or SP dubbed it as fake for vote bank??

Dnt you see the case of IM chief?

Press freedom a little too much than required. It was stupid TRP stunts like this that cost our men in uniform their lives in Mumbai attacks when these idiots in NDTV and other channels were telecasting the whole event live for Kasab's master to see and order.

That too after Kargil where that Burkha Dutt gave away our troop positions on media and as a damage control, the Army had to change its tactics.

Firstly I don't think there anything wrong in these embedded reporters as they aren't nesercarily putting the operation at risk. In fact it is good thing that these operations are being covered more and more these days. It is good for regular citizens to see he hard work done by these guys in uniform.

But in the case of breaking news events like Mumbai you are 100% correct where the terrorists were in touch with handlers back in Pakistan who were watching the entire operation on TV. There is no doubt the Indian media got NSG operators killed- no doubt whatsoever. And that incident just highlighted the complete lack of maturity and proffesionalism within the Indian media community. These guys either don't even exhibit common sense or don't care and are chasing ratings. Either way I have no respect for their industery as a whole.

+ anyone have a YouTube clip of this? I'm on my phone and I can't watch this vid on here.

Firstly I don't think there anything wrong in these embedded reporters as they aren't nesercarily putting the operation at risk. In fact it is good thing that these operations are being covered more and more these days. It is good for regular citizens to see he hard work done by these guys in uniform.

But in the case of breaking news events like Mumbai you are 100% correct where the terrorists were in touch with handlers back in Pakistan who were watching the entire operation on TV. There is no doubt the Indian media got NSG operators killed- no doubt whatsoever. And that incident just highlighted the complete lack of maturity and proffesionalism within the Indian media community. These guys either don't even exhibit common sense or don't care and are chasing ratings. Either way I have no respect for their industery as a whole.

+ anyone have a YouTube clip of this? I'm on my phone and I can't watch this vid on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
gurkhas.jpg

inferiority complexed man does this nepali looks to you like an indian?he has mongloid features and is nepali
what indian?

in continental USA and latin america too there are red indians,,,,but there is no indus river in USA......why then do you claim that the word indian is derived from indus river that flows in Pakistan?

this guy in the picture is a nepali..........he is a mercenary,,,,,karai ka fauji,,,,,,,,his country is nepal but for more salary that he will get in nepali army he is willing to serve either in british army or in indian army.

can a gurkha fire a bullet from that crooked knife?

there was a crooked gurkha,
he had a crooked knife,
he had crooked priorities,
he found a crooked job,
he had crooked friends,
they all lived together in a crooked style

2588d37.gif

there was a crooked gurkha,
he had a crooked knife,
he had crooked priorities,
he found a crooked job,
he had crooked friends,