What's new

On Sunday 9pm we must all come out to protest this unprecedented rise in energy prices: Ex PM Imran Khan

Certain province has to wake up and show up.

I don't know which certain province you are talking about, Sindh have no history of resistance no matter how cruel it's leader were. Punjabis in general are also like Shindhis until they're totally pushed to wall.

Some of us might not agree to his strategy but in my opinion because he's an educated lad he is playing it safe. You go full force, PDM/establishment goes full retard too.

If you are planning to get "real freedom" with peaceful election then you have already been fooled. Nobody gives up power peacefully.

Sorry but last time people risked their lives and even died on his call, he only came to Islamabad to back down. #Bullsh*t
If he moved further, there would've been more bloodshed. He made the right call. You could argue that people were ready to give their lives for him.

1655459428556.png

Last edited:
IK is doing all, whatever is in his power; but the fact remains that the Establishment is too strong and response of people, to this menace, is too weak.

Citizens are urged to ignore the secessionists sentiments peddled by the cricketer turned politician turned selected PM.
They should just deal with drones blasting them..how dare thry develop antistate sentiments
Few thousands blown by drones during PDM era is nothing
Citizens die in millions for state

I’m losing hope in Imran Khan.
You cannot change the system by being apart of the system.
Even if he wins elections and comes back even with 2/3rd majority, what guarantee does he have that new army chief won’t do the same bajwa did to him?
The current system is corrupt to the core and filled with filth. Being apart of it won’t do anything.

And those thinking real change can come peacefully, show me anywhere in the world this has happened?

I’m not advocating for violence against anyone other than the elite at the very top which brought the country to this stage.

Pakistan even after 75 years of so called “independence” still has the same elite ruling us who the British used. Like literally same feudal families. We have generals still acting like their in British Indian army and are superior to us.
This is a WAR for our independence and no WAR is bloodless.

these protests achieve nothing. if anyone think in Pakistan they do protest and govt will resign in shame is living in dream world this is not europe, usa etc.

There is no shame left in pdm and their followers simple is that.

I’m losing hope in Imran Khan.
You cannot change the system by being apart of the system.
Even if he wins elections and comes back even with 2/3rd majority, what guarantee does he have that new army chief won’t do the same bajwa did to him?
The current system is corrupt to the core and filled with filth. Being apart of it won’t do anything.

And those thinking real change can come peacefully, show me anywhere in the world this has happened?

I’m not advocating for violence against anyone other than the elite at the very top which brought the country to this stage.

Pakistan even after 75 years of so called “independence” still has the same elite ruling us who the British used. Like literally same feudal families. We have generals still acting like their in British Indian army and are superior to us.
This is a WAR for our independence and no WAR is bloodless.
2/3rs majority will definetly needed to chain so called constitution in our country.

New set of rules should be implemented

PTI Nationwide Protests against Inflation 19th June

1: Islamabad F-9 Park 9 PM
2: Karachi Allah Wali Chowrangi, Shahrah-e-Qaideen 8 PM
3: Lahore Liberty Chowk 8:30 PM
4: Peshawar Bara Chowk 9 PM
5: Rawalpindi Commercial Market 8:30 PM
6:Rahim Yar Khan Dua Chowk 9 PM
7: Khan Pur- MCB Chowk, Nawa Kot Khan Pur 9 PM
8: Jhelum - Press Club 8 PM.
93 Gujranwala - Gondlanwala Chowk 8 PM
10: Nowshera - Shobra Chowk 9 PM