What's new

On Sunday 9pm we must all come out to protest this unprecedented rise in energy prices: Ex PM Imran Khan

IK needs to stopping doing these jalsa and marches. People are tired of coming out to only hear the same thing repeated over and over again. We all know the current government is an imported regime full of corrupt dacoits. We all know they are incompetent.

IK risks his supporters losing interest and morale. How many times is he going to call people to the streets only to make a speech and expect the judiciary and establishment to take action. Expose them for what they are! Dont hold back. Playing within the rules is not going get anywhere. The game is rigged

Lol

I think Pakistanis need to worry about their own future and the future of their kids instead

Imran Khan era of fascism isn’t so far in the past that we have forgotten how much he increased inflation and dollar prices, even though it was gradual and not sudden like this govt

I think it is come high time Pakistanis boycott elections and say no to all these parties. There needs to come a poor person to rise to power until that happens, the situation will not change even though faces of those in power will change

Lol

I think Pakistanis need to worry about their own future and the future of their kids instead

Imran Khan era of fascism isn’t so far in the past that we have forgotten how much he increased inflation and dollar prices, even though it was gradual and not sudden like this govt

I think it is come high time Pakistanis boycott elections and say no to all these parties. There needs to come a poor person to rise to power until that happens, the situation will not change even though faces of those in power will change
A poor person cannot afford elections and constituent expenditures related to politics. Unless he is picked up and installed.

Same issue- System needs to change through public, not through any governing body.

In football when you could have gotten a penalty or free kick. Instead you choose to press on. It's called taking initiative/advantage.

Imran Khan and people of Pakistan have lost the golden moment or the "advantage". If he wanted people to come out Erdoğan style. Then he/people should have done it as the climax of regime change was fast approaching. Now it's too late.

However, there is still an option for a mass purge backed by Special Forces of the entire nation across all services.. If we can get Brigadier & below to side with Pakistan. Against GHQ.

In football when you could have gotten a penalty or free kick. Instead you choose to press on. It's called taking initiative/advantage.

Imran Khan and people of Pakistan have lost the golden moment or the "advantage". If he wanted people to come out Erdoğan style. Then he/people should have done it as the climax of regime change was fast approaching. Now it's too late.

However, there is still an option for a mass purge backed by Special Forces of the entire nation across all services.. If we can get Brigadier & below to side with Pakistan. Against GHQ.

Without a doubt that was the best chance. The way people took to the streets on their own that night. The problem was people had no sense of direction.

IK should have made it clear who was behind his removal. He should have named them openly. Instead he continues to play softball and fall for establishment lies. Every man women and child should know who along PDM assisted the US in overthrowing his government. Wo koun tha???

A poor person cannot afford elections and constituent expenditures related to politics. Unless he is picked up and installed.

Same issue- System needs to change through public, not through any governing body.

Yeah but nothing wrong with dreaming lol

People should come out on their won. Why the nation is waiting for Imran Khan? This is our country.

IK is too naïve as he still fails to understand that he can't achieve much by holding protest alone since the people in power don't care much about these protests. IK would have made difference had he named and shamed publicly the real conspirator of this regime change which was no one but Bajwa.
You think that would have made a difference

This is not going to bring any change against corrupt asharifa and their wardi wala handlers.

IK is going to fool himself now. Such protests and bullshit won't work. As someone said above, Pakistan needs to bury this imperialism elitist system. You don't need to fix it.

IK should seriously read the life of Ali ibn Abu Talib who was forced to get the government when elitism was at peak and the administrators were enjoying the public treasury. He refused to be part of it to fix it. Instead, he kicked it out.

Dear IK, read about him in detail instead of Sufi Peers that your wife recommends to you.

Sufi Peers that your wife recommends to you.

Pakistani Baba/Peer film industry has milked the masses throughout history.

Why couldn't this baba G find oil like this dude points out.

One day in the deep hidden corners of scrolling through YouTube I found a video where there was a baba in a dargah claiming some gnarly looking tree was being controlled by his baba G buried in the dargah. The other side was some ahle hadis guy. He challenged dargah guy to prevent the tree from being cut or something like that. When the tree was cut the look on the dargah guy was priceless.

Bechare ka karobaar thup ho gya lmao 😂.

Anywho I think I'm going to trigger a few baba lovers. Which is funny cause a lot of same people when they come to US and listen a few jummah khutbas are not so keen on baba cults/culture anymore. I've seen it in my own cousins.

Similarly this type of stuff ultimately led to the rise of ignorance, too much indulgence in hocus pocus, then moral downfall and then collapse of Ottoman Empire.

IK is going to fool himself now. Such protests and bullshit won't work. As someone said above, Pakistan needs to bury this imperialism elitist system. You don't need to fix it.

IK should seriously read the life of Ali ibn Abu Talib who was forced to get the government when elitism was at peak and the administrators were enjoying the public treasury. He refused to be part of it to fix it. Instead, he kicked it out.

Dear IK, read about him in detail instead of Sufi Peers that your wife recommends to you.
Ali Ibn Abu Talib the brother in law of Uthman Ibn Affan and close friend of Omar Ibn Khattab, Abu Bakr As Siddique and Uthman Ibn Affan, he succeeded the third rightly guided caliph and became the fourth rightly guided caliph. Uthman Ibn Affan’s reign brought prosperity to the caliphate and he died as a martyr. Uthman Ibn Affan was blessed with lots of wealth which he used for Islam. Uthman Ibn Affan was one of the best rulers to ever walk this planet and his beloved brother in law Ali Ibn Abu Talib succeeded him after his martyrdom.

Ali Ibn Abu Talib the brother in law of Uthman Ibn Affan and close friend of Omar Ibn Khattab, Abu Bakr As Siddique and Uthman Ibn Affan, he succeeded the third rightly guided caliph and became the fourth rightly guided caliph. Uthman Ibn Affan’s reign brought prosperity to the caliphate and he died as a martyr. Uthman Ibn Affan was blessed with lots of wealth which he used for Islam. Uthman Ibn Affan was one of the best rulers to ever walk this planet and his beloved brother in law Ali Ibn Abu Talib succeeded him after his martyrdom.

I'm in no mood to get into a historical debate but Hazrat Usman's tenure turned out to be disastrous when the Sahaba of Egypt including natives like Zubayr ibn Awam, Amr ibn Aas and many others revelled against him. Also, there are many causes of it and one of it is economical corruption done by Hazrat Usman's cousin Marwan whom Rasool Allah kicked out from Medina along with his father calling them the biggest fitna on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom