What's new

On Sunday 9pm we must all come out to protest this unprecedented rise in energy prices: Ex PM Imran Khan

Those who don't believe in peaceful movement

Remember how we got Pakistan

Jinnah knew the power of the mob. Pakistan movement wasn't peaceful.

How do you think direct action day happened?

my man if pakis had enough nerve to make that risk feasible, he would have done it. It is a pathetic kaum in a pathetic situation.

Afghans became azaad yet people on this forum hate on them LOL

2/3rs majority will definetly needed to chain so called constitution in our country.

New set of rules should be implemented

Does the Pakistani elite follow the current constitution and rule of law? No. According to the constitution all these dacoits should be in jails but since all institutions are made corrupt on purpose so noone takes action.

We don't need new constitution. We just need major changes in the police, Judicial, governmental, EC systems and implementation of the constitution.

We need a government which makes changes in the EC, political system so no corrupt can come to power, they should be powerful and independent to hold free and fair elections, we shouldn't need a caretaker government, bring EVM (if they cannot be rigged), allow overseas pakistani voting, a party should have certain amounts of members to qualify to fight elections, no dual national can hold governmental/military positions, fair share of media coverage for all, restrict the amount of money spent etc.

Last edited:
The constitution is clear that those who are dacoits, mafias, liers, manipulators, have double standards, deceit the public, anti state, sell secrets, sell Pakistan are not allowed to be in the parliament. This parliament is illegal and not even a parliament.

Screenshot_20220619-005228_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-005310_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-005338_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220619-005434_Chrome.jpg

Why 9pm and not 9am, 12pm , 2pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm or 8pm or 10pm?

agar din ke time pe PTI walay nikal aye tu jialay behkari aur potiwari jahil tu wesay he nakamay welay hain tu phir mulk koon chalay gaye.. PTI Walay din may ja kar pehlay MULK ko kama kar detay hain phir raath ko protest kartay hain... meanwhile biryani aur behkari dono welay nakamay lol

That’s good.

Allah swt is blessing the poor that are suffering in the summer heat without electricity.
Yeah rain for last 2 days, weather has improved……quite enjoyable outdoors

Come to Pak you’re missing out on expensive mangoes brah

Yeah rain for last 2 days, weather has improved……quite enjoyable outdoors

Come to Pak you’re missing out on expensive mangoes brah

I got married in 2019 and stayed until summer of 2021. Had a great time and thankfully it was under IK government where there was barely any loadshedding. My wife and son are still there and although I miss my son a lot, I need to work so that I can send them dollar.

Back
Top Bottom