What's new

On Diwali, Hundreds attack Hindu homes and temples in Bangladesh, Police were silent during attack

Ethnic minorities are always the victim in every single coutry . like wise the Hindus are in bd and muslim and Christians shikhs or others in India . The way you post shows no difference between you and those vandals in b.baria . The law enforcement agencies should punish those culprits who ever did that medival barbarism in b.baria .

Well well, how conveniently you have blamed India under the guise of a blanket statement. Any way no hold up there.

It is true that India has its share of goons, but compare that with a billion and half people with any country, I bet you will find them a 0.00000000000001 % of total population and now compare the cases of majority v/s minority struggle in any country in the subcontinent it's really marginally very very small.

Having said that. Whether it's small group or a big group which indulges itself in these kind of acts are equally responsible for the dignity of its country. No matter how big or small the act is.

The crux issue here is 1. Do you have a social resolve to defeat these forces 2. Do you act on your stated resolve? 3. What is your collective public opinion and support towards your resolve and actions.

If I zoom on the above 3 points I find India stands better than any country in the world as it's very founding principles is based on protecting everything and everyone.

As long as Indian constitution exists it will be protected but at the same time the constitution allows people to be executed

The way you post shows no difference between you and those vandals in b.baria

Yes how dare I talk down to my own countryman earlier and tell him BD illegals in India must not be "beaten" up but should be deported back to BD as their only punishment.

That is totally an insensitive thing to say.

Alongside allowing Hindus in BD that want to migrate to India to do so. They cannot practice their religion freely it seems...in a place where the capital's name itself comes from a major Hindu temple that has been ransacked, destroyed and damaged by your muslim mobs several times (most significant was 1971 pakistan army episode where it was almost completely destroyed and the other thousand year old temple was fully destroyed and BD prevented its rebuilding for majority of years afterwards).

You have bullied and dispersed the Hindus of your country so they no longer can live as a viable community on their own terms....and you want to compare to Muslims in India who have their own personal law code, live very sustainably (to the point where jama masjid imam bluntly told musharraf to mind his own business when he asked what Pakistan can do to help India muslims) and have been head of state of the country along with many other achievements (Azim Premji being richest man in India comes to mind).

Anyway this along with the hackings, attack on isckon and who knows how many more riots and attacks will happen, will only prove what BD really is...and has always been since Bengal divided in the name of religion: A sham. No country can after all claim to be secular and mention a gods name in their constitution....but BD does! And you want everyone to take you seriously as well? Give us a break.

Talking about "genocides" in India when you perpetrated one yourself on CHT right after being on self-claimed receiving end of it in 1971. Hypocrites.

It is the looters who tried to loot vulnerable Hindu homes exploiting the situation.

It was the mob who turned looters, people of Bangladesh know that Bengali Hindu minorities are fair game and can be looted, vandalized, murdered, or chased out of their property in any fine morning....Bangladesh has a long tradition of it.

Taslima haate hari bhenge diyechilo je....

Government will compensate them well more than what they have lost.

Compensate what? Imagine yourself as a minority in a country where you can be attacked, beaten up, looted, even murdered and have your house burnt down by a fanatic mob anytime over any silly excuse or propaganda......what amount of government compensation can compensate for this perpetual insecurity and helplessness? It's like living under the whims and mercy of a fanatic mob!

Those b.brai peoples do not represent Bangladesh either. You Indian Hindus think and care about only Hindus like other religious people are not human ?One of your country man wants to take Hindus and deport all muslims shows how low he is. I don't want our Hindus go to India as bd is their country. Well we have no plan to take indian muslims as well .
Well well, how conveniently you have blamed India under the guise of a blanket statement. Any way no hold up there.

It is true that India has its share of goons, but compare that with a billion and half people with any country, I bet you will find them a 0.00000000000001 % of total population and now compare the cases of majority v/s minority struggle in any country in the subcontinent it's really marginally very very small.

Having said that. Whether it's small group or a big group which indulges itself in these kind of acts are equally responsible for the dignity of its country. No matter how big or small the act is.

The crux issue here is 1. Do you have a social resolve to defeat these forces 2. Do you act on your stated resolve? 3. What is your collective public opinion and support towards your resolve and actions.

If I zoom on the above 3 points I find India stands better than any country in the world as it's very founding principles is based on protecting everything and everyone.

As long as Indian constitution exists it will be protected but at the same time the constitution allows people to be executed

So shallow and poor mentality of you.
Yes how dare I talk down to my own countryman earlier and tell him BD illegals in India must not be "beaten" up but should be deported back to BD as their only punishment.

That is totally an insensitive thing to say.

Alongside allowing Hindus in BD that want to migrate to India to do so. They cannot practice their religion freely it seems...in a place where the capital's name itself comes from a major Hindu temple that has been ransacked, destroyed and damaged by your muslim mobs several times (most significant was 1971 pakistan army episode where it was almost completely destroyed and the other thousand year old temple was fully destroyed and BD prevented its rebuilding for majority of years afterwards).

You have bullied and dispersed the Hindus of your country so they no longer can live as a viable community on their own terms....and you want to compare to Muslims in India who have their own personal law code, live very sustainably (to the point where jama masjid imam bluntly told musharraf to mind his own business when he asked what Pakistan can do to help India muslims) and have been head of state of the country along with many other achievements (Azim Premji being richest man in India comes to mind).

Anyway this along with the hackings, attack on isckon and who knows how many more riots and attacks will happen, will only prove what BD really is...and has always been since Bengal divided in the name of religion: A sham. No country can after all claim to be secular and mention a gods name in their constitution....but BD does! And you want everyone to take you seriously as well? Give us a break.

Talking about "genocides" in India when you perpetrated one yourself on CHT right after being on self-claimed receiving end of it in 1971. Hypocrites.

One of your country man wants to take Hindus and deport all muslims shows how low he is.

I said deport all illegals, not muslims (if you are referring to me). Many muslims in India have spilled their blood for our great country (including in your liberation)....why would I want to mass deport them? Every day I see Mahroof Raza and MJ ackbar and so many others, it makes me so proud to see such muslims are from India.

BD is free to accept any muslims or people from India that want to move there, though I suspect that will be an embarassing fat zero or very close to it. If BD does not even want to allow this (and check whether it really is zero), that is fine too. But what BD has no choice in matter is taking back its illegals which will be commencing in a big way over the rest of this decade.

Those b.brai peoples do not represent Bangladesh either. You Indian Hindus think and care about only Hindus like other religious people are not human ?One of your country man wants to take Hindus and deport all muslims shows how low he is. I don't want our Hindus go to India as bd is their country. Well we have no plan to take indian muslims as well .

So shallow and poor mentality of you.

If ours is shallow then you prove otherwise.

Islamists hails minority rights everywhere except where they are in majority.

Won't be surprised if these things starts happening in West Bengal too.Hindus themselves are to be blamed.
Similar to hindutva nuts... sad. Hope tolerance and acceptance opens our hearts.

So much for bangla being being bum chums of India... is the bangladesh gov also going to blame this on Pak?

Well, to find the real perpetrators, one needs to figure out who will benefit from such incidents...

Despite the sentiments against the perceived Bangladeshi migrants, India has ammended its nationality laws to grant citizenship to Bangladeshi Hindus. The objective is to balance out the Muslims who are a significant minority in West Bengal and North East, by settling the Hindus from Bangladesh.

Brahmanbaria is a border district BTW...

One just needs to connect the dots... The onus is obviously on the intelligence community...

Besides, Brahmanbaria serves as a major railway junction to connect Dhaka with Chittagong and Sylhet... Of late, there has been a number of proposed projects to improve the connectivity among these cities and China has shown interest to fund them...

Last edited:
Bangladesh is not safe place for minorities. There are many islamic organizations in bangladesh involved in violence, extremism and religious bigotry. Also they have support from many members of parliament. Government have soft stance on those people.These attacks are not new,. Bangla Newspapers are filled it with violence and extremism on minorities. Nothing new.
Human rights organisations has already warned many times about rising extremism in bangladesh.

Last edited:
Actually the way the news has been reported is not accurate. A Hindu posted an insulting image about Islam on facebook which resulted in protests but the attack on Hindu properties and temples appears to have been carried out by AL elements ....

Its high time for a massive population swap. We will take the BD Hindus that want to leave to India.

BD in exchange will take its illegals back and any Eastern Indian Muslims that want to move there.

BD Hindus must not be subject to being forced to live among these barbarian riffraff any longer.

That is a short term approach. And that is why Hindus are always in defensive position. We should start learning from minority population but they are in better position. We have to focus on uniting Hindus internally. Tilll now, we are fighting each other in the name of the Caste and state level differences. How come you expect that outsiders will respect us when we are not strong internally.

That is a short term approach. And that is why Hindus are always in defensive position. We should start learning from minority population but they are in better position. We have to focus on uniting Hindus internally. Tilll now, we are fighting each other in the name of the Caste and state level differences. How come you expect that outsiders will respect us when we are not strong internally.

What matters is we are stronger each passing year than the year before internally, whatever religion, caste or creed one may be.

With illegals this does not even really factor since the issue is more of an economic nature to begin with, and that is something a vast majority of Indians will get behind whatever their background.

Well, to find the real perpetrators, one needs to figure out who will benefit from such incidents...

Despite the sentiments against the perceived Bangladeshi migrants, India has ammended its nationality laws to grant citizenship to Bangladeshi Hindus. The objective is to balance out the Muslims who are a significant minority in West Bengal and North East, by settling the Hindus from Bangladesh.

Brahmanbaria is a border district BTW...

One just needs to connect the dots... The onus is obviously on the intelligence community...

Besides, Brahmanbaria serves as a major railway junction to connect Dhaka with Chittagong and Sylhet... Of late, there has been a number of proposed projects to improve the connectivity among these cities and China has shown interest to fund them...

This is even better, unleash your bearded mullahs on hapless minorities, and then blame it on India.....like you guys always do for anything happening in Bangladesh, your TTA opens new thread to blame RAW for his slow internet connection......it seems that the huge brain-drain from that part of the land since 1940's has seriously affected intelligence quotient of the population now called Bangladeshis.

Back
Top Bottom