What's new

On Diwali, Hundreds attack Hindu homes and temples in Bangladesh, Police were silent during attack

This time the performance was relatively poor, but don't worry, in the mean time another attack on Hindus happened in Bangladesh....a Bangladeshi minister has also abused the Bengali Hindu minority victims with terms like "MALAUNER BACCHA".........it's a 'work in progress', soon the majority Bangladeshis' dream of making Bangladesh a 'pure' Islamic country completely free of those Bengali Hindu minority 'malauner bacchas' will be fulfilled....don't lose heart.

BS-Meter1.jpg

1) The facts remains only a handful of minorities were killed in the last 16 years or so in BD, however , same can't be said about in India. Thousands of Muslims were killed in Gujrat in India where killers went about with voter list to kill Muslims.

2) Indians laws such as banning of beef consumption effectively dictates Muslims are not allowed to practice their religion as it might hurt the majorities sentiment.

3) Indians have anti-conversion laws where folks have to give an official reason to change their faith/religion.

You just can't compare India to BD, not by a long shot.

Moazzem went berserk when the bdnews24.com correspondent asked for his reaction to the allegation of negligence of duty in presence of Sayedul and other journalists at the Upazila Dak Bungalow on Wednesday afternoon.

"Hey mister, what are you saying? Mind your language," Moazzem said, pointing his finger at the bdnews24.com correspondent who asked whether the UNO could deny responsibility for the attacks.

Another journalist asked the UNO to speak gently, but Moazzem told him: "Hey mister, you...do you know me? Do you know me?"

He then left his seat and charged at the bdnews24.com correspondent, saying, "Hey mister, why did you blame me? Why did you blame me? Why did you say that I am involved? Why did you say that I am involved? Show evidence."

When the bdnews24.com correspondent said he will 'provide evidence', Minister Sayedul shouted, "Give it now! You have started to speak whatever you wish."

He then calmed down and asked, "Why are you speaking the opposite? Isn't the situation normal now?"

Asked whether the perpetrators will be brought to justice, the minister said, "Ask Allah! What kind of question is this!"

"Why won't there be justice? Aren't trials held in the country?"
http://bdnews24.com/bangladesh/2016...fficial-goes-militant-in-presence-of-minister

LOL...

Last edited:
Truth is that Pakistani Hindus are better protected than Hindus in BD or Kashmir.

I iterate again - I sincerely hope all Hindus and Chakmas AND nastikas move to India. It's not perfect but life is better.

Truth is that Pakistani Hindus are better protected than Hindus in BD or Kashmir.

I iterate again - I sincerely hope all Hindus and Chakmas AND nastikas move to India. It's not perfect but life is better.

Hindus are doing far better in a Muslim BD than in Hindu India. Such gross pampering by the ruling BAL is one reason people are unhappy with the Hindus who have started bossing everywhere.

Actually muslims need to abandon taking religion so seriously.Mere a facebook post is enough to inflame hundreds of muslim to run amok and commit this type of heinous crime.This type of attitude is never going to get along with any other religious communities in the world.After such type of incidence how muslim will claim Islam is the religion of peace or muslim are tolerant,rational bunch of people? This type of things is common all over the islamic world in one form or another.For this type of incidence,muslims are becoming universally despised and hated.Time has come for the muslims for some inner reflection.Extreme fanaticism will destroy muslims,mark my word.

There is a genuine issue of intolerance here. The mistake the police made was allowing those vandals to regroup. So it is also a matter of law and order, particularly in village areas. It largely boils down to education as far as religious tolerance goes.

Ironically, the particular village in question was untouched during the civil war of 71'.

Bangladesh did not participate in any state sponsored terrorism against the West and its allies. So do not expect us to owe them anything. Muslim nations come in all shapes and sizes with different standards. So do spare such cheap generalizations please.

I agree that there should be better security for non-Muslims as with all Bangladeshi citizens. But I don't think that would be enough even after all the havoc with Jamaat-Shibir eh? Now that is tragic :lol:

Interestingly, some Hindus claim that The Kabba was a temple of Lord Shiva. Maybe that explains it.

Hindus are doing far better in a Muslim BD than in Hindu India. Such gross pampering by the ruling BAL is one reason people are unhappy with the Hindus who have started bossing everywhere.

No, that was not the reason.

Last edited:
What happened to the Hindu folks is absolutely deplorable. Their houses and places of prayer were vandalized. It happened in a concerted way which raises the question what the police where doing ? They happened to know every move of BNP and JI goons. Why can't they ever catch a single culprit ? If the culprits (may that be BNP, JI or AL )are not brought to justice these unfortunate events will keep happening.

Islamic countries have failed to protect their minority citizens. To save minorities in Pakistan and give them confidence an immediate novel policy has to be introduced. The first step should be to have empathy, to feel their pain as if it is our own. Only a radical shift will result in better conditions for minorities. Even though Indians claim the moral high ground here claiming protection of minorities in their own land it is a myth. We should not follow the Indian model which is filled with mumbai and gujarat but instead follow the model of UAE or Malaysia.

Also we ourselves were once under the yoke of India and hindutvas oppressed us. So we cannot become oppressors ourselves knowing the pain we felt as minorities and should treat minorities the way we would want to be treated.

There is a genuine issue of intolerance here. The mistake the police made was allowing those vandals to regroup. So it is also a matter of law and order, particularly in village areas. It largely boils down to education as far as religious tolerance goes.

Ironically, the particular village in question was untouched during the civil war of 71'.

Bangladesh did not participate in any state sponsored terrorism against the West and its allies. So do not expect us to owe them anything. Muslim nations come in all shapes and sizes with different standards. So do spare such cheap generalizations please.

I agree that there should be better security for non-Muslims as with all Bangladeshi citizens. But I don't think that would be enough even after all the havoc with Jamaat-Shibir eh? Now that is tragic :lol:

Interestingly, some Hindus claim that The Kabba was a temple of Lord Shiva. Maybe that explains it.

No, that was not the reason.

Sir please can you explain the words in bold "Interestingly, some Hindus claim that The Kabba was a temple of Lord Shiva. Maybe that explains it."

If you are trying to say that's the reason to start a riot ? I will not say these as riot but one sided attack.
Its seems you are more intolerable than Gujrat. At least the riot in Gujrat was reputation of live burning of karsevaks in train.
Now you lost the moral ground of giving any lectures about intolerance in India.

P.S. - I strongly condem any riot and believe riot in Gujrat can be handled by govt in a better way.

What's he saying?

I could pick out the "malaun" bits. I think thats what Rainman was referring to earlier.

Pretty little things...like..."Idols are 'haram', we are Muslims, we are born to destroy idols (murti), not to build one (people cheering in the background)"

and "We are Muslims, breaking idols is in our blood, that is our policy / duty (people cheering in the background)"...and some reference to some respected historic figure in Islam who has brutally destroyed idols.

and some benign advise to his cheering followers to destroy all idols, statues, dolls, pictures of all family members including parents, brothers & sisters, wife / girlfriend, etc. before tomorrow morning...those who keep all these are 'cowards', they have 'punj', not blood in their veins, etc. (punj in Bengali means that brownish rotten thing that comes out of a rotting wound).

This guy is a popular religious preacher in Bangladesh with many followers, there are many videos of him.

Doesn't mean anything. I can google strange things said by random Hindus like raping dead muslim girl etc. and post it here. What is your point? This preacher preaches to low class illiterate people, He himself knows very little of his religion and was wrong in multiple places of this video.

He is a popular religious preacher in Bangladesh. But yes, it doesn't mean much as long as he doesn't have a group of followers who might get motivated to destroy some more Hindu idols...unfortunately they do..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom