What's new

On Diwali, Hundreds attack Hindu homes and temples in Bangladesh, Police were silent during attack

Extreme fanaticism will destroy muslims,mark my word.
This fanaticism has already placed the Muslims, as a community, at the lowest rung of the social, cultural and economic ladder. It has been continuing already for about eight centuries. The more the Muslims go down the economic ladder, the more they concentrate on religious activities and pray to God for mercy, but they do less on building their respective national economies and societies all through the world. Now, we see Muslims, who are so critical of other religions, go to Christian and Buddhist countries to wash plates and clean toilets.

Hindus in BD concentrate less on religious activities and concentrate on education. They get higher grade because they study hard. When they get a good job in the government or private sector we start despising them for getting the prize of their continuous efforts.

Sir please can you explain the words in bold "Interestingly, some Hindus claim that The Kabba was a temple of Lord Shiva. Maybe that explains it."

If you are trying to say that's the reason to start a riot ? I will not say these as riot but one sided attack.
Its seems you are more intolerable than Gujrat. At least the riot in Gujrat was reputation of live burning of karsevaks in train.
Now you lost the moral ground of giving any lectures about intolerance in India.

P.S. - I strongly condem any riot and believe riot in Gujrat can be handled by govt in a better way.

Well, your current PM just stood there didn't he? :lol:

As for me, well my mentor is a Hindu and I have the utmost respect for him.

And yes, some Hindus do claim so regarding the Kabba. But they are sketchy. And, I said maybe. Who knows? Maybe Mr. Deb's account was hacked. Maybe he had mental health issues. Land issue? Maybe they falsely accused him and made it up. Was there a better way to address the issue? Definitely. But it is idealistic to say the least.

You don't know Bangladeshi villagers and what they can be like. See, even if you give them free school (which the government does give by the way), they won't complete their education. And like I said, the law and order situation in village areas are genuinely bad. When we have large groups of stupid people, and not enough cops, you are bound to have ugly things happening over even the most trivial matters.

Back
Top Bottom