What's new

Hindu homes and a temple attacked in Bangladesh again over Facebook post

Christians resisted fought for 500 years defeated muslims in spain,
Hindus kept fighting for thousands of years finally got independence , there was no chance for muslims to convert hindus , some hindus accepted islam ater they were beaten in war or just to save their land and small states .
Hindus didn’t convert by force but big portion converted by the sufis, Saint etc as they found it as better alternatives mainly the lower caste. These lower castes are still the target of conversion and now Christian missionaries are doing it aggressively.

Upper caste Hindus are mostly atheist and don’t care of Hinduism. In between only remain these Bhakts who are manipulating the poor and uneducated Hindu masses but it won’t go long.

It may strengthen BJP at the cost of unity among the citizens. India was an idea the muslims held who did not move to Pakistan. Making 250 million people enemy overnight within your country is the game bjp can play but at what cost is yet to be seen.

After so long after Independence of India all of a sudden issues like friday prayers that do not even last an hour and the adan sound, you do not need to be a genius to understand. You may act naive but you are not fooling anyone
Unity is not jusr the responsibility of one group when the other group had already taken their share and had their own countries ,if they wanted British india to be one ,they dint speak out when some Muslims wanted separate land ,so please don't tell me they did us favor or stayed out of love and did not move to Pakistan.
You talk of 250 million becoming enemies and forgot the 1000 million they are making enemies.

You got the narrative wrong. Now Muslims are being told not to pray on roads during Friday prayers or blast the adan on loud speakers where it is not allowed above a certain limit as per the law.have you wondered why protest start after the Friday prayers.for people outside the question arises what do they teach in mosque for the mob to get violent after the Friday prayers.thats why it's in news.i am not naive ,this is the truth.

So which bhakt had their homes bulldozed?
If they throw stones on peaceful rally, sure

A village in tamilnadu had 70% Muslim population and they wanted all the non Muslim celebrations stopped in the village, which the madras high Court had to intervene and put them in place, if that is oppression let it be. But for majority here it's restoring justice.
Just recent example

Unity is not jusr the responsibility of one group when the other group had already taken their share and had their own countries ,if they wanted British india to be one ,they dint speak out when some Muslims wanted separate land ,so please don't tell me they did us favor or stayed out of love and did not move to Pakistan.
You talk of 250 million becoming enemies and forgot the 1000 million they are making enemies.

You got the narrative wrong. Now Muslims are being told not to pray on roads during Friday prayers or blast the adan on loud speakers where it is not allowed above a certain limit as per the law.have you wondered why protest start after the Friday prayers.for people outside the question arises what do they teach in mosque for the mob to get violent after the Friday prayers.thats why it's in news.i am not naive ,this is the truth.

Its your country your issues, you fix your house. I can just say from outside that I see a crack forming.

No - I asked you for examples.

Muslim demonstrators had their homes bulldozed by police.

What about Hindutvabadi troublemakers? Which one had their home bulldozed ?? Give me examples.

Its your country your issues, you fix your house. I can just say from outside that I see a crack forming.
Things are under control , minorities were used to get special privileges during congressi era , now they are not getting v.i.p, status . So there is some hue and cry by libtard hindus alongwith some muslim jihad activists , they are on the same platform.

Things are under control , minorities were used to get special privileges during congressi era , now they are not getting v.i.p, status . So there is some hue and cry by libtard hindus alongwith some muslim jihad activists , they are on the same platform.

Enlighten us with the vip treatment that Muslim used to get under congress?

No - I asked you for examples.

Muslim demonstrators had their homes bulldozed by police.

What about Hindutvabadi troublemakers? Which one had their home bulldozed ?? Give me examples.

If you have any examples like this let me know.

Enlighten us with the vip treatment that Muslim used to get under congress?
1 They are allowed to have their own personal law.
2 they are allowed to run their own educational institutions.
3 The imams get salary from the govt.
4 masjid are not under govt while temples are ,temples cannot decide what can be done with funds they get but masjids can.
5 the PM says Muslims should have first right to the resources in the country.
6 in 2013 the Congress govt tried to bring in a communal bill which states riots are to be blamed on the majority community.

I can go on and on.you are seeing all these crying because hindus wanted no special treatment to anyone and everyone treated equally. That's the communal tension for you.

heck you guys started fighting over the dead body of your Prophet on successor and it's 1400 years and still can't decide. You expect you will be peaceful to others when you cannot do tye same among yourselves.

Funny you mentioned this minor disagreement among muslims while in 5000 years you hindus can't even decide on the number of gods you are supposed to worship. The number ranges from 1 to 22 to 20 million

From penis to flying monkeys to cows to literally every thing that exists in 5000 years this confusion to what to worship is still existing while you are worried about minor issues among muslims

do you know how many years it took Mohammed to for the first 10 people to accept Islam,it started spreading in numbers after the wars which, if you notice most of his teaching when in mecca was about love and peace,once he migrated to madina his teachings change.

Whole of Medina converted to Islam without any war and also willingly became the HQ of Islam against polytheists of Makkah

Sit down pajeet

1 They are allowed to have their own personal law.
2 they are allowed to run their own educational institutions.
3 The imams get salary from the govt.
4 masjid are not under govt while temples are ,temples cannot decide what can be done with funds they get but masjids can.
5 the PM says Muslims should have first right to the resources in the country.
6 in 2013 the Congress govt tried to bring in a communal bill which states riots are to be blamed on the majority community.

I can go on and on.you are seeing all these crying because hindus wanted no special treatment to anyone and everyone treated equally. That's the communal tension for you.

Lol this is vip treatment? What percentage of Muslim goes to mosque and follow Muslim laws? Every country has laws for their minorities based on religion. It’s not a big deal. Bangladesh has it for Christian, Hindus etc.

Why they can’t run their educational institution if it’s private funded? If government funded that’s a different issue.

So Imam gets salary from government for his service it’s a vip treatment? It came as per court order not by government or any party. Some changed the name to nazrana instead of salary. What’s big deal of 6000 or 8000 rupee salary? It’s peanuts. Not any vip treatment.

Why msjid will be under government? It’s a private place of prayer. Government can’t dictate that.

By the way how much Indian government contribute to the mosques? Didn’t find any reliable info. Seems like some bhakths made up hysteria.

Regarding first right or not they should have more rights as they are lagged behind then other communities to bring them to parity and make them more productive unless you don’t consider them part of the country.

For example Bangladesh has lots of quotas for minorities.

In most cases violence related to riot are due to the radical Hindu outfits or controversial decisions taken by hindutva government, not the other way around.

I don’t see any vip treatment there. Only hate mongering associated with mosques by radical and extremist Hindus like you.

Lol this is vip treatment? What percentage of Muslim goes to mosque and follow Muslim laws? Every country has laws for their minorities based on religion. It’s not a big deal. Bangladesh has it for Christian, Hindus etc.

Why they can’t run their educational institution if it’s private funded? If government funded that’s a different issue.

So Imam gets salary from government for his service it’s a vip treatment? It came as per court order not by government or any party. Some changed the name to nazrana instead of salary. What’s big deal of 6000 or 8000 rupee salary? It’s peanuts. Not any vip treatment.

Why msjid will be under government? It’s a private place of prayer. Government can’t dictate that.

By the way how much Indian government contribute to the mosques? Didn’t find any reliable info. Seems like some bhakths made up hysteria.

Regarding first right or not they should have more rights as they are lagged behind then other communities to bring them to parity and make them more productive unless you don’t consider them part of the country.

For example Bangladesh has lots of quotas for minorities.

In most cases violence related to riot are due to the radical Hindu outfits or controversial decisions taken by hindutva government, not the other way around.

I don’t see any vip treatment there. Only hate mongering associated with mosques by radical and extremist Hindus like you.
Ok, none of this happens or allowed for the majority community, now read my previous post you quoted again and tell me If they are getting special treatment.

Funny you mentioned this minor disagreement among muslims while in 5000 years you hindus can't even decide on the number of gods you are supposed to worship. The number ranges from 1 to 22 to 20 million

From penis to flying monkeys to cows to literally every thing that exists in 5000 years this confusion to what to worship is still existing while you are worried about minor issues among muslims
Minor disagreement, It killed millions till now. What even Hindus pray is it not better than following someone you do (do you really want me to tell it to you,you guys are touchy about it).
Whole of Medina converted to Islam without any war and also willingly became the HQ of Islam against polytheists of Makkah

Sit down pajeet
Do you read or just post for the sake of arguing, now read my post again and read your post, how many times you want me to make you look like an ,you know what i mean. Now read understand and the reply back.

Back
Top Bottom