What's new

On Diwali, Hundreds attack Hindu homes and temples in Bangladesh, Police were silent during attack

Really Unfortunate. Police arrested the guy for posting a photoshopped picture of Shiva Sitting on Kaba long before the vandalism took place. Thankfully No one was hurt or injured.
Your community has given this gift to your minorities on their most important day of the year and you are saying Thankfully. You have robbed them of their happiness when they were preparing themselves for the festival. Your community has made them homeless when winters are approaching and in return you and your community is shedding crocodile tears by saying "Thankfully no one is injured or hurt."

Do people get injured physically or hurt bodily? The scare which Bangladeshis are giving to the reputation of Bangladesh will take long long time to heal...

Your community has given this gift to your minorities on their most important day of the year and you are saying Thankfully. You have robbed them of their happiness when they were preparing themselves for the festival. Your community has made them homeless when winters are approaching and in return you and your community is shedding crocodile tears by saying "Thankfully no one is injured or hurt."

Do people get injured physically or hurt bodily? The scare which Bangladeshis are giving to the reputation of Bangladesh will take long long time to heal...

oh please Cut the crap. The country that lynches people for beef eating or blind people en masse by pallet fire, should not ask about "mental" harm.....

Hit the nail on the head, to add to this just imagine the plight if this was the other way around & put yourself in their shoes, not a pretty picture. 180 million Muslims set an example on how to live life & uphold communal harmony, esp during the time of EID and Diwali.

Last edited:
Lol I still don't understand what Hindus are doing in BD. They should have just come in '47 itself like Punjabi Hindus did. Anyways there is still time for a population exchange, our government should take up this matter with Bangladesh. And deport all illegal BD Muslims from our country

Lol I still don't understand what Hindus are doing in BD. They should have just come in '47 itself like Punjabi Hindus did. Anyways there is still time for a population exchange, our government should take up this matter with Bangladesh. And deport all illegal BD Muslims from our country

With one caveat, we need to outs Mamata B from West Bengal! That cow is the source of the problem!

oh please Cut the crap. The country that lynches people for beef eating or blind people en masse by pallet fire, should not ask about "mental" harm.....
Minorities are crap for you..and i know you would not hesitate in cutting them as well

Hit the nail on the head, to add to this just imagine the plight if this was the other way around & put yourself in their shoes, not a pretty picture. 180 million Muslims set an example on how to live life & uphold communal harmony, esp during the time of EID and Diwali.
Dont worry bro,Karma is following its own course. and is givnig them back with full force. Thats why their own muslims are attacking missiles on mecca..and look at the Myanmar where even the Buddist (who are considered most peaceful) have to forcefully take up the arms in their hands against them...
Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, -- all muslim countries but torn, deprived, crushed by their fellow muslim ulamas.....

Dont worry bro,Karma is following its own course. and is givnig them back with full force. Thats why their own muslims are attacking missiles on mecca..and look at the Myanmar where even the Buddist (who are considered most peaceful) have to forcefully take up the arms in their hands against them...
Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, -- all muslim countries but torn, deprived, crushed by their fellow muslim ulamas.....

Ok When Burmese Buddhists massacre and rape minority, That is justified by you. And You lecture me on minority rights.

Dear Bharti, This is why you are not taken seriously.

There is no minority in Bangladesh. We are all Bangali. :tup:
Soon there will be no minority left as well....

Ok When Burmese Buddhists massacre and rape minority, That is justified by you. And You lecture me on minority rights.

Dear Bharti, This is why you are not taken seriously.
Where did i say rape is justified?Show me the proof...a single sentence or para or my thread....

Grinding over a year old isolated incident can't justify an incident what happened 2 days ago..Poor excuse..People sell beef here in open & nobody is mobbed..

Grinding over a year old isolated incident can't justify an incident what happened 2 days ago..Poor excuse..People sell beef here in open & nobody is mobbed..

Not Justifying anything.

Bangladesh Government, Law Enforcement Agencies and Media aren't against Minority. So expect actions against the looters.

This ends here. Keeping The Subcontinental culture in mind I would say this isn't done by Religious Extremists ( lack of physical injury indicates so) rather act of hooligans who tried to loot houses exploiting the situation. Surely You have heard of looters in London riot?

Both the acts should be condemned.. I just refuse to choose side. I had to mention it as you in your post used the word " Alleged post" while in fact Muslims caught the poster and handed him to Police instead of inflicting any bodily harm.

Uh...you are justifying it, as expected, now the act of posting one Facebook meme and destroying hundreds of Bengali Hindu minority homes, shops, temples need to be equated and condemned in the same breath, that too when police was looking at the opposite direction. Now that Facebook poster will rot in jail, while the attackers will go unpunished.

Uh...you are justifying it, as expected, now the act of posting one Facebook meme and destroying hundreds of Bengali Hindu minority homes, shops, temples need to be equated and condemned in the same breath, that too when police was looking at the opposite direction. Now that Facebook poster will rot in jail, while the attackers will go unpunished.

Yeah Blame it all on the Muslim Police of the Muslim Government of the Muslim country. I understand the psychology well enough.

While You and I both know that Subcontinental police force is highly unprofessional. They were slow to act and you are trying to accuse them of communalism as well.

Back
Top Bottom