What's new

On Diplomatic Front - Pakistan 1 Vs india 0

I don't see how bharat can expect ANYONE to buy the evidence they are providing.

The evidence being used is the same sort of evidence that Bharat itself had rubbished in the past as "not valid". Pakistan military on many occasions presented military equipment that is made in India and used by Indian military. But India never accepted that as "valid evidence". If anything that evidence is stronger than what is being presented in this incident. How can they expect anyone to take them seriously?

He exposed all indian agenda so thats why india going mad one. Even ajit doval sed they will support terrorism in pakistan so india is a terrorist country state sponser terrorism

Ajit Doval said??Where is the proof man?

Yeah "Englishman", religious extremist jihadis crossing over to another county and attacking it is not terrorism.

Please be honest with yourselves and let's stick to facts for now.

A military installation was attacked.
That instalation is perceived to be oppressive to the native population by many.
Civilians were not harmed.

Please be honest with yourselves and let's stick to facts for now.

A military installation was attacked.
That instalation is perceived to be oppressive to the native population by many.
Civilians were not harmed.

So? If ISIS attacks a military installation in Germany or France, won't that be a terrorist attack? And which locals, a small portion of radicals?

BTW, don't be so shameless and show your real flag. I don't entertain false-flaggers.

So? If ISIS attacks a military installation in Germany or France, won't that be a terrorist attack? And which locals, a small portion of radicals?

BTW, don't be so shameless and show your real flag. I don't entertain false-flaggers.

Let's stick to the topic at hand which seems to be beyond your comprehension.

Terrorism involves an attack on innocent civilians for political gain. Mumbai would be a better example however who gained politically is uncertain....it certainly wasn't Pakistan.

Hiroshima was possibly the biggest terrorist act of all time conducted by educated white scientists.

I'll end my discussion here I've said all that's needed to be said.

PS
Born in the UK
live in West Yorkshire
Pharmacist.

Let's stick to the topic at hand which seems to be beyond your comprehension.

Terrorism involves an attack on innocent civilians for political gain. Mumbai would be a better example however who gained politically is uncertain....it certainly wasn't Pakistan.

Hiroshima was possibly the biggest terrorist act of all time conducted by educated white scientists.

I'll end my discussion here I've said all that's needed to be said.

You are right, I cannot comprehend utter stupidity.

America and Japan were fighting a war, uniformed military of both sides were attacking each other. Had Americans sent some non-uniformed men sneak into Japan to attack Japanese military installations during peace-time, that would have been a terrorist attack.

PS
Born in the UK
live in West Yorkshire
Pharmacist.

.......ashamed of origin...so hide it...

After the news of US bill against Pakistan won't get popularity and is failing

Pakistan - Russian excersizes in a azad kashmir

Iran back track from supporting India and wanted to be a part of CPEC

9k Indian soldiers going sick leave

Modi all day in war room and coming out empty handed

Modi failure to do anything and world is not buying Indian story

List is very long based on facts

PAKISTAN 10 VS INDIA 0

Back
Top Bottom