What's new

On Diplomatic Front - Pakistan 1 Vs india 0

you must be living in your own lala land... partition was the best thing to happen to India in recent times..

Correction : there was no india before 1947...partition exisit only in Indian version of history...
beside then why India desperately trying to reverse it if it was the best thing?

There is no such thing as "Pakistani Kashmir". :lol:

We thought AJK was an "Independent country",having its own PM and $#!t.

Tell me,how do you feel if India gives Pakistan a hand to clean its mess??We're as ready as we can be.
Yes india can give us a hand by stoping funds of ttp n other terrorists agents of raw operating in pakistan

Yes i agree to this part you have nothing to lose and Indian economy is booming.
So what do you think y you people keep sending terrorist,so that we make silly mistake and spoil our economy.

Yes we have nukes but we will never threaten you,that is the basic difference between you and me.

The days of Pakistan having a bad economy are numbered. CPEC is already doing things for Pakistan's economy and infrastructure that were deemed impossible only 2 years ago. I can confirm this from my recent travels to Pakistan only a few months ago.

1948, lost 1/3 of Kashmir to Pakistan

1965, an enemy 7 times bigger than Pakistan was repelled back, and had to bite the dust.

1962, India lost to China and got chunks of it's territory captured. :lol:

Kargil, we all know how with in no time all your peaks got captured.

1948- you started an invasion of territory that didn't belong to us then and then ended up losinf 2/3 of it. You surrender a lot of what you gained to china
1965 you started a war where you were thrashed. we could have invaded E Pak then, decided to be generous. Thank us

1962- yes, we lost that skirmish with China
1971- ahem
Kargil- you abandoned 100s of your troops who had no supplies or no way of retreat. we slaughtered them. You just be proud of your accomplishment.

It's also a matter of perception, no? One man's terrorists is another man's freedom fighter? Isn't just a question on whose perception is prevailing?

If there's a war between India and Pakistan, both sides will undoubtedly lose economically, but Pakistan will lose more as it's in a more weaker economic state compared to India. And you can't compare fighting terrorism with fighting an army. Two different things.

Nevertheless, given the presence of nuclear weapons on both sides, I doubt we will ever see a major war between India and Pakisan.

brother,

Kashmiri's fighting for their homeland, which is disputed territory, and u cant call them terrorists.
Talibans fighting in Pakistan, and attacking armed forces are terrorists, because terror is their agenda.
Talibans in Afghanistan fighting for their homelands are freedom fighters not terrorists.

Correction : there was no india before 1947...partition exisit only in Indian version of history...
beside then why India desperately trying to reverse it if it was the best thing?

There was no pakistan before 1947 either, you should correct your fellow pakistani before quoting me. Moreover, no one in India wants to reverse the trend. Majority of Indians in pdf are right wing hindu nationalists, did even one of us ask for merging India with pak ? It is your army and govt. that drives the rhetoric of Indians dreaming of akhand bharat in order to justify the existence of pak.

The days of Pakistan having a bad economy are numbered. CPEC is already doing things for Pakistan's economy and infrastructure that were deemed impossible only 2 years ago. I can confirm this from my recent travels to Pakistan only a few months ago.

I suspect you spend time typing this out fresh each time. Save it on a clipboard, you'll have to use it 100s of times over many many years. Pak is 'always 'getting better', 'fighting terror' etc.

1948- you started an invasion of territory that didn't belong to us then and then ended up losinf 2/3 of it. You surrender a lot of what you gained to china
1965 you started a war where you were thrashed. we could have invaded E Pak then, decided to be generous. Thank us

1962- yes, we lost that skirmish with China
1971- ahem
Kargil- you abandoned 100s of your troops who had no supplies or no way of retreat. we slaughtered them. You just be proud of your accomplishment.

1962, Pakistan gained lots of land and we all know that.

1965, Generous ? this word right here shows I am talking to a little kid.

Kargil, India had no coffins left to bury their soldiers.

Pakistan being 7x smaller than India on whatever scale you want to compare but the thing is you can't mess with us son. Lets see if after this Uri attack you can show some guts but guts and Indians, they are 2 opposite words.:lol:

brother,

Kashmiri's fighting for their homeland, which is disputed territory, and u cant call them terrorists.
Talibans fighting in Pakistan, and attacking armed forces are terrorists, because terror is their agenda.
Talibans in Afghanistan fighting for their homelands are freedom fighters not terrorists.

so what you're saying is under all circumstances one thing is for sure- you guys are gonna get screwed..

1962, Pakistan gained lots of land and we all know that.

1965, Generous ? this word right here shows I am talking to a little kid.

Kargil, India had no coffins left to bury their soldiers.

Pakistan being 7x smaller than India on whatever scale you want to compare but the thing is you can't mess with us son. Lets see if after this Uri attack you can show some guts but guts and Indians, they are 2 opposite words.:lol:

well we all know what kind of pot you guys are on so it's ok.

so what you're saying is under all circumstances one thing is for sure- you guys are gonna get screwed..

well we all know what kind of pot you guys are on so it's ok.

and at a moment Indian army screwed by locals Kashmirs!

India will lose much more than you say. Your military high command know this fact too well. They are fully aware of Pakistan's capabilities. That's why they will not attack Pakistan even though we are at least 7 times smaller than india. Bluster on the Internet does not change that fact.

I wasn't talking about military capabilities, but the economic impact if there was a war between India and Pakistan. India is much stronger economically than Pakistan and could withstand a longer war. But the existence of nuclear weapons makes this point moot.

CPEC was officially launched 18 months ago? There's a long way to go. Let's see what happens before people start jumping up and down.

brother,

So India can BLA freedom fighters then? They are fighting for their homeland too? Like I said, it's a matter of perspective.

In coming times Pakistan victories will keep on increasing its soon gonna be 2-0 , india will always be what it is zero

Two years is too far for Pakistan now,you dont know recent escalation where it is heading.

I suspect you spend time typing this out fresh each time. Save it on a clipboard, you'll have to use it 100s of times over many many years. Pak is 'always 'getting better', 'fighting terror' etc.

The truth is the truth. Whether it is said 1 time or a million times. It's the same reason why india cannot attack Pakistan directly even though you are 7× bigger than Pakistan and have the full backing of the West & Russia

:azn:

Two years is too far for Pakistan now,you dont know recent escalation where it is heading.

No not really. Despite what indians say in public and bluster on the Internet, I know for a fact that India is not and cannot do anything to Pakistan. The indian military high command know the ground reality and what Pakistan's REAL capabilities are. Just like after mumbai 2008. So not concerned at all. Just like before Pakistan became a nuclear weapons state, Pakistan is probably years if not decades ahead in terms high tech weaponry and defence systems to what they publicly admitted to. Here's a hint from a neutral source in 2011:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

I wasn't talking about military capabilities, but the economic impact if there was a war between India and Pakistan. India is much stronger economically than Pakistan and could withstand a longer war. But the existence of nuclear weapons makes this point moot.

CPEC was officially launched 18 months ago? There's a long way to go. Let's see what happens before people start jumping up and down.

So India can BLA freedom fighters then? They are fighting for their homeland too? Like I said, it's a matter of perspective.

Nothing will be left of india let alone an economy if Pakistan unleashed our H-bomb and Thermonuclear capability on india:

http://isis-online.org/isis-reports...g-nuclear-weapons-time-for-pakistan-to-rever/

Who win the 1948 war,india.???? How you win you start the war when indian sponsored terror groups slaughter muslim population in jammu 200000 people killed in jammu refugees camp and the dead bodies were thrown in chenab river, then azadi war starts and stops when your p.m nehru run to UN for ceasefire check the UN records where he said when war stops referendum will be held in kashmir for their choice of country which local people like to join, in 1965 your shastari forces fire on Gujrat's border village and war starts in Kashmir when he saw losses in Kashmir they brings the war to international border to teach so called lesson to pakistan but the indian mechanized columns destroyed at lahore sialkot and narowal border so again humiliation for them and indian airforce lose all air superiority in first 7 days even over indian airs,then again your p.m shastari run to UN for a ceasefire and Gen. ayub accept the UN ceasefire appeal because muslims never hit their grounded enemy thats our tradition from last 1400 years. Not like you chankiya worshipper now you decide who win who loss

Back
Top Bottom