What's new

On a par with China, India didn't inform neighbour about launch

Nice phrase. Some times I like Chinese thinking when it is not about killing or destroying anyone or anybody. Nice quote.

LOL. :cheesy:

In thousands of years of our history, nobody cared about us when we were killing and destroying ourselves in Civil Wars.

It's only in the periods that we are not fighting ourselves that other people get kind of worried. :P

Didn't chinese secret agents snooping pdf? A5 was not secret, every one knew months ahead.

looks like china has gonemad they don't know how to react. some reaction from chinese.
1. OMG its a ICBM.
2. India downplayed tue range.
3. A5 failed, it deviated from path.
4. USA and europe must fear, they are in A5 range.
t
5. India didn't told is.

why china why? what do you want? A5 js very normal low range missile why u wanting to make it demon?
It's mostly the media and some Chinese war Morans like megatron. India media and too much talking mr. Saraswat also didn't help the purpose. He should have just thanked everybody and gone home. There is never need to give extra information to media specially Indian media. That was mistake
. Chinese governments reaction wasn't bad or good. It was ok considering the missile was developed considering them.

Do we have a bilateral agreement between each other about notifying in advance, should there be any test? I do believe that we have one with pakistan.. don't think there is one with China though!!

Didn't chinese secret agents snooping pdf? A5 was not secret, every one knew months ahead.

looks like china has gonemad they don't know how to react. some reaction from chinese.
1. OMG its a ICBM.
2. India downplayed tue range.
3. A5 failed, it deviated from path.
4. USA and europe must fear, they are in A5 range.
t
5. India didn't told is.

why china why? what do you want? A5 js very normal low range missile why u wanting to make it demon?

here why

6. so much for bragging it as "CHINA-KILLER"

you got your answer...LMAO

In thousands of years of our history, nobody cared about us when we were killing and destroying ourselves in Civil Wars.

It's only in the periods that we are not fighting ourselves that other people get kind of worried. :P
No not al all worried. Just loved thinking. BTW ever come across Vedas ??? You will understand Indian or your Pak friends can say Hindu philosophy.

Thats an inappropriate comparison. In those thousands of years, wars in faraway places wouldnt affect anybody else. But today, nations have the power to hurt faraway nations, hence the reason for alarm.

Medeival china could have a million cavalrymen with spears and arrows, medeival india could have a million war elephants, but how would that affect europe? But today's china or india posessing an aircraft carrier or IRBM/ICBM is a different matter.

No not al all worried. Just loved thinking. BTW ever come across Vedas ??? You will understand Indian or your Pak friends can say Hindu philosophy.

I know some Chinese phrases that originated from the Vedas. Like "Axiuluo" (阿修罗) which you might know as "Asura" (an entity that is similar to a demi-God).

Lots of Buddhist influence is the reason.

So actually we do understand your religious philosophy quite well, it's you who doesn't understand us. :cheesy:

Chinese military doctrines along the ages have been formidable, much credit is due to them for establishing and maintaining such large , enduring empires.

I read quite a bit of Chinese literature, like the four classical novels. particularly what struck me was the Journey to the West. the works are very relatable. i also respect hugely confucius, laotzu and suntzu...

I know some Chinese phrases that originated from the Vedas. Like "Axiuluo" (阿修罗) which you might know as Asura.

So actually we do understand your religious philosophy quite well, it's you who doesn't understand us. :cheesy:

I agree with you. I am up for interactions between the Chinese and the Indians.

Many sutras lost in the original sanskrit, were preserved in Chinese. I do not remember where, but there was once an ancient university dedicated to the study of Sanskrit in china.

Ofcourse the travels of Xuanzang and Fa-Hien are very well known, and very well reported in indian history textbooks.

There are lots of other concepts that we have, that originated from the Vedas.

One of the most revered dieties we have in Southern China is a bodhisattva called "Guanyin".

Our King of the Underworld is called "Yan wang", which is a transliteration of the Buddhist term "Yama".

I know some Chinese phrases that originated from the Vedas. Like "Axiuluo" (阿修罗) which you might know as "Asura" (an entity that is similar to a demi-God).

Yes you are right. All we know about China is through media and most of negative. And China didn't make any effect to public relations. May be your government don't like it

Yes you are right. All we know about China is through media and most of negative. And China didn't make any effect to public relations. May be your government don't like it

I know that to you Indians, we Chinese are automatically seen as an evil monstrous entity.

And I don't see the problem. If you want to think that way, it's your loss.

Clearly we know more about your own historical ideas than you know about ours, we even absorbed them into our own culture.

"Art of war" was originated in China if I am not wrong. It has reached a long way. Modern SF also study it. I liked that book

One of the most revered dieties we have in Southern China is a bodhisattva called "Guanyin".

Our King of the Underworld is called "Yan wang", which is a transliteration of the Buddhist term "Yama".

Guanyin is huge in china. But she is ancient Taoist goddess, she was later absorbed into Buddhism as a boddhisatva. now boddhisatva is a sanskrit term.

Another Goddess that comes to mind is Benzaiten. She is the Chinese version of Saraswati.

chinese culture has assimilated a lot of indian elements.

Seems you have a pretty sound understanding about Indian and Chinese mythology!! Nice to hear. :)

I know that to Indians, we Chinese are automatically seen as an evil monstrous entity.

And I don't see the problem. If you want to think that way, it's your loss.

Clearly we know more about your own historical ideas than you know about ours, we even absorbed them into our own culture.
Isn't it your loos too ? Two neighbouring countries that don't know much about each other can coexist with peace but can't cooperate. I in past had always dreamed of India-China-Russia having economic union. The biggest potential market amount the three nations. We don't need rest of world. But it will be just dream :)

Back
Top Bottom