What's new

Olympics terrorism email threats originate from Israel

I'm not bigot I called you an extremist Muslim hater judging by your past posts.
Just because someone criticizes you, that doesn't make him/her a Muslim hater automatically. I see you use this excuse to avoid being criticized. I am happy for you that at least you make some use of religion.

No one has blocked you kid , if you cant prove something accept your wrong and admit it like a man.
PS: in case you are blocked from seeing my older post ask Oscar or Webby . they will help you kiddo.

Your profile is private, kid. :D :lol:

It's wouldn't be difficult exposing you if I had access to your profile. :lol:

Keep declaring victory butthurt. :omghaha:

Just because someone criticizes you, that doesn't make him/her a Muslim hater automatically. I see you use this excuse to avoid being criticized. I am happy for you that at least you make some use of religion.

I didn't see where he criticized me mate? He has a past with me and he doesn't hide it. He's generally bigoted towards Muslims since he doesn't believe in their self determination. Go check it out.

^^^^

Azizam is the second Muslim hating witch. :rofl:

Do all pakistanis lie through their teeth like you ?

I'm not Pakistani and what did I lie about exactly Hun? :D

Did you get any kind of a revelation that he was a hindu??
Hey buddy long time no see. how are you? the idiot does not know i am catholic.:)

I didn't see where he criticized me mate? He has a past with me and he doesn't hide it. He's generally bigoted towards Muslims since he doesn't believe in their self determination. Go check it out.

^^^^

Stop making a fool of your self kid , its just pathetic. !!!!!

Do all pakistanis lie through their teeth like you ?
Naa !!! its just him mate:)

I don't care about your faith Hun. :D :lol:

You're making a fool out of yourself, because your profile is still private. Nevertheless, it isn't important to me. :lol:

You've wasted your time yet gave this thread more publicity. :D

Are you implying a Muslim was behind this? Typical response from an extremist Zionist Hindu.

Didn't you do the same by automatically implying a jew was behind it ? For all we know,to be fair ,there are many possibilities : a jew,an arab ,an african immigrant,an european living/working in Israel,etc,etc.But you got your conclusion pretty quick:"The jews dit it.":agree:

^^^^

I am generally against making religion a big deal in society. I believe religion should be a personal matter so label me with anything you want. I don't care.

Didn't you do the same by automatically implying a jew was behind it ? For all we know,to be fair ,there are many possibilities : a jew,an arab ,an african immigrant,an european living/working in Israel,etc,etc.But you got your conclusion pretty quick:"The jews dit it.":agree:

An Israeli did it yes, but this has more to do eight he natural reaction of the people here. If we a suspect an Jewish person your brains are calibrated so you immediately deny it. While at the same time making many assumptions about Muslims. Bunch of monkeys, LOL! :lol:

I'm glad by thought process isn't calibrated according to the way the government wants it. :D

An Israeli did it yes, but this has more to do eight he natural reaction of the people here. If we a suspect an Jewish person your brains are calibrated so you immediately deny it. While at the same time making many assumptions about Muslims. Bunch of monkeys, LOL! :lol:

I'm glad by thought process isn't calibrated according to the way the government wants it. :D

Don't talk back to @flamer84 - Hes my Romanian Brother ! :mad:

Nor to @Azzizam - Hes my Sri Lankan brother ! :pissed:

Albeit he does resemble a chubby Bruce Lee & he does like to dress up as a ballerina wearing powder pink stockings - But its a free world, I suppose ! :undecided:

So Hazzy any plans on visiting Pakistan ? :unsure:

Don't talk back to @flamer84 - Hes my Romanian Brother ! :mad:

Nor to @Azzizam - Hes my Sri Lankan brother ! :pissed:

Albeit he does resemble a chubby Bruce Lee & he does like to dress up as a ballerina wearing powder pink stockings - But its a free world, I suppose ! :undecided:

So Hazzy any plans on visiting Pakistan ? :unsure:

Why you want me to come? Get married to you!?o_O:blink:

I don't love hairy belly dancer like you and never will....:D

Hairy what....? :bad:

So does that mean no visit to Pakistan ? :(

Knew it you hated us; thats it I'm joining the Israeli Camp now ! :mad:

Jesus! Had it been Pakistan, the response would have been totally different.
Yea coz only Muslims live in Pakistan no one would have thought "as highly" as our Indian poster here thought

Are there only Jews living in Israel?

Had anyone asked that were the threat from Pakistan....well we all know how that would have ended...

Back
Top Bottom