What's new

Old Bangla Photos

I have found some interesting stuff in the net regarding this dravidian and indo arian origin of Bangladeshi people. Shaikh sakib is partially right in his understanding but may not be fully right. The presence of same mtDNA has found among the coastal region of south India specially Tamil Nadu, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Point to be noted south India and sri lanka is known as the place for highest concentration of dravidian people. But this may not be the full picture. I will be back in 10 mins with all the source.

This is the question of identity which differentiates us from the Indians and Pakistanis.

And by suggesting this Muslim Dravidian line over Muslim Bengali an average Bangladeshi can very well not only solve their identity problem but at the same time strike hard both at Indians and Pakistanis simultaneously without hurting their Muslim and Bengali identity an inch.

Clearly you are driven by the deep insecurity and hatred from and towards both these nations you feel in your hearts instead of any remote love of your theory or the facts on the grounds at all.

May God Helps You!!!

I have found some interesting stuff in the net regarding this dravidian and indo arian origin of Bangladeshi people. Shaikh sakib is partially right in his understanding but may not be fully right. The presence of same mtDNA has found among the coastal region of south India specially Tamil Nadu, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh. Point to be noted south India and sri lanka is known as the place for highest concentration of dravidian people. But this may not be the full picture. I will be back in 10 mins with all the source.

All people of the subcontinent, except those in the very northwest, have traces of Dravidian genes in their DNA. But that's not his point though. This dude is a reincarnation of Hitler, albeit in Dravidian form. :lol:

mtDna is almost exclusively inherited from mother and is identical throughout India & BD(no, not Pakistan, please don't jump on me!), we are from same eve, albeit different adams! :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2156-5-26.pdf

Approximately one tenth of the Indian haplogroup M
mtDNAs fall into its major sub-clade M2, which is defined
by the motif 477G-1780-8502-16319 [15]. M2 can be
further subdivided into haplogroups M2a (transitions at
nps 5252 and 8369) and M2b [15]. Haplogroup M2 and
its two major sub-clades reveal coalescence times of 50 to
70 thousand years (Table 3). Due to the increased frequency
towards the southern part of India (Figure 1, panel
M2, SAA p < 0.05 Figure 4), M2 is significantly (p < 0.05)
more frequent among the Dravidic speakers than among
the Indo-European speakers who are spread mostly in the
northern regions of India (Table 2). It is more plausible
that geography rather than linguistics is behind this pattern,
because the frequency of M2 amongst the Indo-European
speaking populations in southern India is
significantly higher than that in the north, while there is
no significant difference between Dravidic and Indo-
European speaking populations from the same geographic
region (Table 2). It is also notable that the frequency
of M2 among the Brahmins and the Kshatriyas of
Andhra Pradesh (CR 3.3 &#8211; 19.2%) is not significantly (p >
0.05) different from that among the other castes or the
tribal populations of the region (CR: 5&#8211;12.9%, 11.2&#8211;
18.3%, respectively). On the other hand, none of the 159
Brahmins and Kshatriyas from the northern states of India
(Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal)
belong to M2
while the frequency reaches nearly 3% (CR:
1.6&#8211;4.6%) among the other castes and tribal populations
of the region.

I have found the link from the wikipedia which describes the DNA of Bangladeshi people...

Demographics of Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bangladesh has the world's highest frequency of the M form of mitochondrial DNA. This genetic variant spans many continents, and is the single most common mtDNA haplogroup in Asia.[18] In Bangladesh it represents about 83% of maternal lineages.[19]

Genetics and archaeogenetics of South Asia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Haplogroup Important Sub clades Populations
M2 M2a, M2b Throughout the continent except in Northwest
Peaking in Bangladesh, Andhra Pradesh, coastal Tamil Nadu and Sri Lanka

M3 M3a All the subcontinent except the Northeast
20% in Rajastan and Madhya Pradesh, being also very dense in Maharastra, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Gujarat, Karnataka
M4 M4a Peaks in Pakistan and Kashmir
M6 M6a,M6b Kashmir and near the coasts of the Bay of Bengal, Srilanka
M18 Throughout the subcontinent
Peaking at Rajastan and Andhra Pradesh
M25 Widespread in most of India (but rare outside it)
western Maharastra and Kerala, Punjab

My conclusion from the above 2 evidence/source is that majority of the Bangladesh's mtDNA falls within M2a and M6b halpogroup.

If we see the 1st figure that I have posted M6b has no presence in south India and sri lanka where majority of the dravidian people lives but can be found in Bangladesh and kashmir, pakistan and central asia. This indicate that there is indo arian group has a presence in Bangladesh.

On the other hand if we look at M2a from the 1st picture which has most significant presence in Bangladesh, it can also be found in the coastal region of south India and sri lanka where dravidian people lives. But the article pointed out other indo arian language speakers also have same mtDNA of M2a in the same region. These dravidian and indo arian group of people can not be differentiated.

The other point that we can see M2a mtDNA is absent among the Brahmins and Kshatriyas people of even west Bengal.

From all these my own conclusion is that these coastal people of south India, sri lanka and Bangladesh are intermix people among arian and dravian group of people. Some people kept the indo arian language and others kept Dravidian language. So, majority of the bangladeshis are intermix of these 2 group of people and may be the presence of Dravidian people is higher in Bangladesh then it is previously assumed. Though due to intermix we are not as black as the sri lankan and tamil nadu people.

I may be wrong but any correction is highly appreciated.

To Shaikh Shakib please come out from your one sided thought. Truth may lie some where in the middle.

All people of the subcontinent, except those in the very northwest, have traces of Dravidian genes in their DNA. But that's not his point though. This dude is a reincarnation of Hitler, albeit in Dravidian form. :lol:

We should declare this new Dravidian Hitler as our newest Caliph and declare war upon others so as to be annihilated by them. I have read some of his posts that are without a hint of truth. Like he claims Raja Kangsa (or Raja Ganesh of 1415 AD) was a contemporary to a great Dravidian Bangali warrior Munim Khan (but, this person was the Sipahsalar of Akber's army in 1576 AD). He claims this traitor Kangsa called the Mughal Akber to invade Bengal.

He is such a genious that he invents history! He has no knowledge about history, but he keeps on vomitting his ignorance by noting that not every one here is vivid readers of history.

Most of the DNA analysis were to do to show, How much every Indians are Tamil. All the analysis were done with a preconceived notion and should had done by same group of people.

But from Sami's posting it is clearly seen that except M2, we dont have commonality with them in other DNA traces. So we are different than them. Just look M2a, M2b.

Also the samples probably taken from WB of India and not from Bangladesh. Most likely WB results were projected on Bangladesh which is totally misleading.

^They give minute details of samples taken in all genetics related articles. Go through it and you will know from where the samples have been taken.

Most of the DNA analysis were to do to show, How much every Indians are Tamil. All the analysis were done with a preconceived notion and should had done by same group of people.

But from Sami's posting it is clearly seen that except M2, we dont have commonality with them in other DNA traces. So we are different than them. Just look M2a, M2b.

Also the samples probably taken from WB of India and not from Bangladesh. Most likely WB results were projected on Bangladesh which is totally misleading.

The above data has been published in a journal based on research conducted by mostly European researchers not by Indian. You can see their name and address below:

Mait Metspalu*1, Toomas Kivisild1, Ene Metspalu1, Jüri Parik1,
Georgi Hudjashov1, Katrin Kaldma1, Piia Serk1, Monika Karmin1,
Doron M Behar2, M Thomas P Gilbert6, Phillip Endicott7, Sarabjit Mastana4,
Surinder S Papiha5, Karl Skorecki2, Antonio Torroni3 and Richard Villems1
Address: 1Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Tartu University, Tartu, Estonia, 2Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and Research Institute,
Technion and Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel, 3Dipartimento di Genetica e Microbiologia, Università di Pavia, Pavia, Italy, 4Department of
Human Sciences, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom, 5Department of Human Genetics, University of Newcastle-upon-
Tyne, United Kingdom, 6Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA and 7Henry Wellcome Ancient
Biomolecules Centre, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3PS,United Kingdom

But anyway I have not posted the other 2 graph regarding DNA that I am posting now and that is indicating there is presence of DNA of middle east and central asian people.

The graphs are as below:

It can be seen from the graph that U2i, U2b, U2c, M18, U7 (which has a very strong presence in central Asia and middle east), R5, R6 DNA are also present in Bangladesh which has a very low presence in South India.

But point to be noted it has been said that M2 has a presence in Bangladesh up to 83% of the people.

From the above data it can be said that most of the urban and upper society people are from Indo-ariyan group but most of the lower caste / class group of people are dravidian or mix up of Dravidian and Arian group. It also align with the story that majority of the early muslims were the convert from lower caste people and most of them are residing in Bangladesh and can be found in villages or the poorer class people.

This also tells the story why M2 is not present in the Brahmins and Kshatriyas people of even west Bengal and other northern India as majority of these people were treated as lower class by hindu upper class.

If anyone look at the villages or other places it can be seen that there are presence of many dark skinned people just like the south Indians. They may be the byproduct of Dravidian group. Brown people are the intermix and white are of arian origin.

Any correction or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

The above data has been published in a journal based on research conducted by mostly European researchers not by Indian. You can see their name and address below:

Mait Metspalu*1, Toomas Kivisild1, Ene Metspalu1, Jüri Parik1,
Georgi Hudjashov1, Katrin Kaldma1, Piia Serk1, Monika Karmin1,
Doron M Behar2, M Thomas P Gilbert6, Phillip Endicott7, Sarabjit Mastana4,
Surinder S Papiha5, Karl Skorecki2, Antonio Torroni3 and Richard Villems1
Address: 1Institute of Molecular and Cell Biology, Tartu University, Tartu, Estonia, 2Bruce Rappaport Faculty of Medicine and Research Institute,
Technion and Rambam Medical Center, Haifa, Israel, 3Dipartimento di Genetica e Microbiologia, Università di Pavia, Pavia, Italy, 4Department of
Human Sciences, Loughborough University, Loughborough, United Kingdom, 5Department of Human Genetics, University of Newcastle-upon-
Tyne, United Kingdom, 6Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona, USA and 7Henry Wellcome Ancient
Biomolecules Centre, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, Oxford OX1 3PS,United Kingdom

But anyway I have not posted the other 2 graph regarding DNA that I am posting now and that is indicating there is presence of DNA of middle east and central asian people.

The graphs are as below:

It can be seen from the graph that U2i, U2b, U2c, M18, U7 (which has a very strong presence in central Asia and middle east), R5, R6 DNA are also present in Bangladesh which has a very low presence in South India.

But point to be noted it has been said that M2 has a presence in Bangladesh up to 83% of the people.

From the above data it can be said that most of the urban and upper society people are from Indo-ariyan group but most of the lower caste / class group of people are dravidian or mix up of Dravidian and Arian group. It also align with the story that majority of the early muslims were the convert from lower caste people and most of them are residing in Bangladesh and can be found in villages or the poorer class people.This also tells the story why M2 is not present in the Brahmins and Kshatriyas people of even west Bengal and other northern India as majority of these people were treated as lower class by hindu upper class.

If anyone look at the villages or other places it can be seen that there are presence of many dark skinned people just like the south Indians. They may be the byproduct of Dravidian group. Brown people are the intermix and white are of arian origin.

Any correction or suggestion will be highly appreciated.

I differ on the bolded part.
What made you think, all the darker skinned people were lower class in pre Islamic period? Under Pala they ruled whole India up to Afhganistan and up to Indoneshia. Even the migrant Muslim are of lower and upper class as well. You can go to villages and you will find a lot of faired skinned people living in miserable life.

Chabi-11.jpg

egCBAE37cn.jpg

You think above those guys were low class???

Now lets see a Ghose (Low caste) from Hindu society.

317113_251947888196863_100001449610017_731495_778434355_n.jpg

Now tell me whether your conlcusion were precisely right?

What made you think, all the darker skinned people were lower class in pre Islamic period? Under Pala they ruled whole India up to Afhganistan and up to Indoneshia. Even the migrant Muslim are of lower and upper class as well. You can go to villages and you will find a lot of faired skinned people living in miserable life.

Chabi-11.jpg

egCBAE37cn.jpg

Look 1st of all I said any correction will be appreciated.

Now come to the second part, I said most of people in Bangladesh are intermix of ariyan and dravidian thats why they are brown not as black as the south Indian. But there are also a certain percentage of people of ariyan origin are in Bangladesh.

In the mean time I have also said that there are also a certain percentage of people are of dravidian origin. Mostly they are poor and can be found in the village area.

But I never said that fair skinned or brown color people can not be found in the villages.

If you look at the 1st graph that I have posted in the M2 group there were some upper hindu class people in the south India but those upper class people is absent with M2 in northern India including west bengal.

So, it is probable like the muslims many upper class hindus from coastal region of south India also migrated to Bangladesh.

But I think you can not deny that majority of the early muslim converts in south asia were driven from the lower caste people and majority of them were dravidian and intermix of ariyan and dravidian.

We should declare this new Dravidian Hitler as our newest Caliph and declare war upon others so as to be annihilated by them. I have read some of his posts that are without a hint of truth. Like he claims Raja Kangsa (or Raja Ganesh of 1415 AD) was a contemporary to a great Dravidian Bangali warrior Munim Khan (but, this person was the Sipahsalar of Akber's army in 1576 AD). He claims this traitor Kangsa called the Mughal Akber to invade Bengal.

He is such a genious that he invents history! He has no knowledge about history, but he keeps on vomitting his ignorance by noting that not every one here is vivid readers of history.

Raja Ganesh was a conspirator against the Nation who was punished by the Bangladeshi Nation. I haven't mentioned the Collaborator Ganesh as the KangshaNarayan. Those two are different people. Munim Khan was the last defender to prevent the Mughal invasion to secure the independent Sultanate of the greater Banglastan. KangshaNarayan was the betrayer who helped the Animal Mughal to make the defeat of us and the brave son of this territory Munim Khan. Munim Khan was not a Mughal. A fighter against the Animal Mughal(killers and destruct or of many civilization).

Ganesh was the collaborator and killer who wanted to make the destruction of independent Sultanate of Bengal by making Palace conspiracy. That was another story.

We are the Bangladesh. We are the continua-tor of the great ancient Wari Bateswarian Dravidian Nation. We are the answers to all aggressors.

Shaiks shakib it is true that there are a significant number of dravidian people in Bangladesh but this does not tell the whole history. In bangladesh most of the people are intermix between ariyan and dravidian and like dravidian there are also a certain percentage of ariyan people.

I have shown it from the DNA analysis earlier. You can see my last 3 comment for this.

It will be appreciated if you come out from your one sided thought which has no reality and backing that people of Bangladesh are only Dravidian.

Chabi-11.jpg

egCBAE37cn.jpg

There is no class of human. I don't want to use any word more than that. I have stated my evidences clearly. All are sons of one Adam.

There is no class of human. I don't want to use any word more than that. I have stated my evidences clearly. All are sons of one Adam.

There may not different classes of people but there are different races of people that you can not deny.

But you also can not deny there are different classes of people rich & poor, educated & non educated, working class & unemployed class.

The theory of adam is not a ultimate source. If that is the case then there is no dravidian and ariyan people itself.

Back
Top Bottom