What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Hey, all living beings of this territory be united with your own beliefs, work with unity and pray to free the territory. Don’t betray each other because it is your own territory whatever your religion and color. You are product of this soil whatever what is source of your precursor sperm and ovum. Don’t betray the own soil. You should make it free from evils for you. Don’t invite enemy. You should know the enemy and fight against them with the help of all living organisms of your territory. You should love them all because all of them are created from same lands and same preparations. Never kill anyone of your territory or never help other to kill your territory members. Beliefs may be different but origin is same soil. Love your origin and keep it up as it is own your origin. Don’t love other country or other aggressor as those are enemies and keep free the territory from enemies. Build your nation as your own home and love all members as your own.

This is the definition of the Nationality of mine. The soil products of this territory are Bangladeshi. There is no confusion.

But at present the Ancient Dravidian Muslim root is the originator of Present Bangladeshi Nation which has made us distinct.

All human are from One Adam it is my strong belief and it is obvious true. I don't require any recognition of any agent as it is ensured by the Almighty Allah. I am the believer of that.

I hate those cluster of human who has no creativity , has no utility producing capability and always plans to exploit human civilizations as animal and make conspiration against humanity(Adam Sons). Aryans are of those type. It was proven by the tells of the history. They want to create class-ism and want its benefit. It is a crime. We the Bangladeshi, continua-tor of the ancient Wari Bateswarian are alert to defend ourselves from any type of aggression.

Look shaikh shakib do not spam here with same earlier message that you have posted already.

Some facts even from your own post earlier you have said Sirazudowla was a patriotic bengali even when his ancestors were not. Now what made you believe that if any one is of ariyan group or mix up of ariyan and dravidian group he is not patriotic??? And how it is equivalent to invite enemy???

Talk logically and based on proof and science. I have said something based on a research paper.

N I also like to point out that discrimination by the punjabis of west pakistan is the root cause of present day Bangladesh not dravidian muslim root. Neither in 1947 or 1971 any bengali muslim leader claimed a muslim state or Bangladesh based on dravidian muslim root.

Look shaikh shakib do not spam here with same earlier message that you have posted already.

Some facts even from your own post earlier you have said Sirazudowla was a patriotic bengali even when his ancestors were not. Now what made you believe that if any one is of ariyan group or mix up of ariyan and dravidian group he is not patriotic??? And how it is equivalent to invite enemy???

Talk logically and based on proof and science. I have said something based on a research paper.

N I also like to point out that discrimination by the punjabis of west pakistan is the root cause of present day Bangladesh not dravidian muslim root. Neither in 1947 or 1971 any bengali muslim leader claimed a muslim state or Bangladesh based on dravidian muslim root.

Tricks of the Aryan my friend:cheesy:.

are bhai rode puira gele dhola kala hoi. kala hoi dhola rode na gele. that is how bangladeshi weather.

Quite true. Apni mone hoi dhola rong er hoben, karon canada e temon rode pore na.

Btw, sami we are similar to the south indians mainly cos of our adivasis, whio were austro-asiatic.

Sher E Bangla Abul Kashem Fazlul Haque of the Barishal, Who was the presenter of Lahore Proposal ( Basis of Muslim States in this region) was the supporter and the fighter, leader for gaining the Greater Bangladesh or Banglastan as it was prevalent before Palashi. But It was failed due the conspiration of the Aryan cluster in association of the Conspiration of the Punjabis.

It is true part of the history. Vashani, Aboul Hashim and the mass Dravidian Muslim Bangali Nation were ready to form the United Dravidian Greater Bangladesh. But It was failed.

I am not claiming anything about that. For your clarification, I have presented this information.

Bangladesh is my identity.

I don't how do you guys identifying skin pigment with Aryan/Dravidian. Is there any sloka in Vedas which described Aryans as fair?

Skin colour varies because of mutation of one particular gene, and the mutation happens because of weather. Generally people of tropical countries tend be darker as it helps them to absorb UV rays.

It's like some biologists discussing nitty gritty of economics.

I don't how do you guys identifying skin pigment with Aryan/Dravidian. Was there any sloka in Vedas which described Aryans as fair?

Skin colour varies because of mutation of one particular gene, and the mutation happens because of weather. Generally people of tropical countries tend be darker as it helps them to absorb UV rays.

It's like some biologists discussing nitty gritty of economics.

Not really. Native americans are brown even though they live in an european kind of climate. Furthermore by your theory, eskimos must be the whitest ppl on earth.

There must be another explanation other than weather

Not really. Native americans are brown even though they live in an european kind of climate. Furthermore by your theory, eskimos must be the whitest ppl on earth.

The problem of being brown ,
One is neither Caucasian
Nor one is Black
they just fall in the middle

so in the streets of Paris
they become no body!

Because the genetic mutation was different in European and East Asian population who are genetically most distant in human population. Settlement of North America happened from East Asia.

All humans were dark when they left Africa, As populations began to migrate, the evolutionary constraint keeping skin dark decreased proportionally to the distance North a population migrated, resulting in a range of skin tones within northern populations.

602px-Unlabeled_Renatto_Luschan_Skin_color_map.svg.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom