What's new

Old Bangla Photos

bangladeshis are a mix race. After islam was accepted by bangalis they mixed with arabs, persians, abyssinians, turks ar na janee koto. I myself has a blood of turko, arab in me. So you can not say we are solely dravid nation.

Interactive 3D model of Nine-Dome Mosque in Bagerhat :

Nine-Dome Mosque is located on the western bank of the Thakurdighi, less than half a km away to the southwest of the tomb-complex of Khan Jahan. The mosque is now a protected monument of the Department of Archaeology, Bangladesh. It is a brick-built square structure measuring about 16.76m externally and 12.19m internally. The 2.44m thick walls on the north, south and east sides are pierced with three arched-openings on each side; the central one, set within a rectangular frame, is larger than the flanking ones.

Related links : one, two, three, & four.

bangladeshis are a mix race. After islam was accepted by bangalis they mixed with arabs, persians, abyssinians, turks ar na janee koto. I myself has a blood of turko, arab in me. So you can not say we are solely dravid nation.

This is an Aryan statement. By this way, they want to ignore the Dravidian main root of Muslim Bangladeshi Nation. We are not the Turk or Arab. We are the Wari Bateswarian . We are the continua-tor of the ancient Dravidian Nation. Hey, central Asian originated Muslim Brother, please recognize the Dravidian Muslim as the main root of Bangladeshi Nation. Don't think about the Day Mare that, you will be able to make a new Turkistan or Arab Land in this Bangladesh. Dravidian Bangladeshi Muslim root is the main root. We must not allow anyone to play with that. But real Muslims are our brother and part of us. So, there is no confusion.

But , I think there is still some pro-genies of Mir Jafar and His allies as conspirator with the Aryan cluster. Present Bangladeshi Nation is the answer to them.

I am not againBakhtiyar Khilji is not an central Asian. He was a pathan of this region(Afghanistan). He is our brother. Pathans are originated with the touch of Arab, who are the continua-tor of the great ancient Dravidian Nation and Some sort of Semitic origin.

Are you serious ? Pashtuns are Arabs now :O, They are classified as iranic peoples and hence Central Asian, if Iranians are Central Asians in the first place, lol. I dont understand whats up with all of your Dravidian pride, Bangladeshis are mixed people with elements of both. There is so much for you to be proud of in your country and you choose some dumb ideology that makes no sense. Anyways i want to reitorate a comment made earlier on this thread, please continue with the photos, the conversations are just getting wierder!

Are you serious ? Pashtuns are Arabs now :O, They are classified as iranic peoples and hence Central Asian, if Iranians are Central Asians in the first place, lol. I dont understand whats up with all of your Dravidian pride, Bangladeshis are mixed people with elements of both. There is so much for you to be proud of in your country and you choose some dumb ideology that makes no sense. Anyways i want to reitorate a comment made earlier on this thread, please continue with the photos, the conversations are just getting wierder!

Every Nation is some sort of mixed,but surely progeny of One Adam. There is no confusion. But the Dravidian Muslim root is the most contributor to the Bangladeshi Nation(Fighter against the Aryan). There is no matter of pride. This is the question of identity which differentiates us from the Indians and Pakistanis.

We are the Bangladeshi. We are the continua-tor of the ancient Wari Bateswarian ( the old Dravidian Nation).

I have met many weird bangladeshis in pdf, but this guy takes the cake.

Look at the brighter side, at least he doesn't hate his own country.

This is an Aryan statement. By this way, they want to ignore the Dravidian main root of Muslim Bangladeshi Nation. We are not the Turk or Arab. We are the Wari Bateswarian . We are the continua-tor of the ancient Dravidian Nation. Hey, central Asian originated Muslim Brother, please recognize the Dravidian Muslim as the main root of Bangladeshi Nation. Don't think about the Day Mare that, you will be able to make a new Turkistan or Arab Land in this Bangladesh. Dravidian Bangladeshi Muslim root is the main root. We must not allow anyone to play with that. But real Muslims are our brother and part of us. So, there is no confusion.

But , I think there is still some pro-genies of Mir Jafar and His allies as conspirator with the Aryan cluster. Present Bangladeshi Nation is the answer to them.

well I was just saying we are mix i am not saying that blood of dravid people isn't in us. We certainly have but you got to agree that bengalis are mix.

At least some Pashtuns were Dravidian. You can prove that by clicking the following:
Dravidian Pashtuns in their homeland Peshawar - YouTube

It is of Dravidian Pashtun.

Khilji was pathan. Those are our close brothers.

well I was just saying we are mix i am not saying that blood of dravid people isn't in us. We certainly have but you got to agree that bengalis are mix.

Yes brother, But Dravidian Muslim root is the main contributor of our Nation and others are contributor as furnish er not of the sole part.

We should up hold our identity which is given by the Almighty.

We must be united with our own identity.

sorry to disagree.our own identity should be that we are muslim. calling ourselves dravid, aryan, persian or whatever takes us to the time before Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), the jahlya.

Islam is the din for all the Muslims which is granted by the Almighty. Nations are created by the Almighty from same Adam as they can recognize themselves. All types of Nation are the creation of the Almighty. It is clearly defined in the holy Al Qur'an. Muslims may be present in different Nations, but their Din is the same i.e. Islam. Creation of different Nations is the work of the Almighty. We should recognize the truth. We are Bangladeshi , because it is the wish of the Almighty. Islam does not allow the destruction of the different Nations of the world as those Nations are the creations of the Almighty. So, destroying the Nations and making one human cluster is not the Islamic Way at all. In fact, this is a Satanic Way. Islam ensures one true life style who are surrendered to the Almighty Allah. Of course, there is presence of sympathy and brotherhood for other Muslims who are in the different Nations(creation of Almighty). That does not indicate that, those Nations should be abolished to a human cluster. Destruction of Nations is not the Islamic Way.

So, Never be confused.

Aryans are the tricker to destroy the Nations of the world. Don't act like them if you are not an Aryan.

Mesopotemia is more closer to this region. Eastern Europe is very far from our region. Dravidians are the first comer to this territory. In fact there was no population in this territory before that. Dravidians build their nation in this region. They build the Wari Bateswar, Indus Valley Civilization, Old Deccan Dravid civilization in this region when there was no single Aryan or other ethnic people. Dravidians have made this land as habitable. They preserve the right to live in this land legally. Aryans came to this land three thousands years later from the Eastern Europe region as invader. They had not created this land as habitable. They are invader and conspirator. They are not the real sons of this soil. Aryan culture was built in eastern Europe. They brought that culture to this land as invader to this territory. They are outsider, conspirator and grasper of Ancient Dravidian Civilization. Those human cluster is still playing the tricks to grasp the Dravidian Nations. In fact those Aryan people have no norms and principles. They are conspirator and grasper like cruel animal. I need nothing to describe them. It is the true part of history. The land of this territory is legally belonged to the Dravidians not the outsider Aryan.

The most important news is that: Still, Aryan human cluster population is not more that two or three percent in this territory. But they are enjoying benefits in politics, economy and in other sectors by making conspirations. Anybody can judge that by observing the present scenario.

We are the Bangladeshi. We are the continua-tor of the ancient great Dravidian Nation. It is the Muslim Dravidian one of the largest Nation of the world.

Shame on the Betrayers and the Collaborators.

http://www.*************/imgbnc.php/30a4a01caa1cdda94987a7f51857667a7549bc4b3c4b8e7dfdb40c9812a0f5036g.jpg

That is not cool.

http://www.*************/imgbnc.php/30a4a01caa1cdda94987a7f51857667a7549bc4b3c4b8e7dfdb40c9812a0f5036g.jpg

That is not cool.

You are wanting to judge my political views. In this forum, I am presenting my Nationality, not any narrow political opinion.

You are a clever one!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: He's still going strong. OMFG.

Sheikh shaheb, descendant of Adam's Dravidian son, continua-tor of great dravidian Bangladeshi nation and destroyer of Aryan threat, please, give up already!

Okay, for some weird reason I want to see how smart Dravidians are. Can you open a new thread for this argument of yours? Prove your intelligence and my allegiance belongs to you. I will fight for your cause! :D

Back
Top Bottom