What's new

Old Bangla Photos

You are enjoying the Day Mare by ignoring the truth. We are the continua-tor of ancient Dravidian. Palas were Buddhist continuator of the ancient Wari Bateswaarian(ancient Dravidian Nation).

Refresh your puzzled brain. Never try to make the Aryan tricks. Stooge of Aryan Society. No Place of Aryan in our history.

You are distorting the truth. What were pala ancestors before buddhism? We found a ruin in wari, it does not symbolise a civilisation. You know tamil is older than wari ruins, how come there is no tamil inscription in wari??

Wow, you methors' minds get f"ed up after cleaning the streets

You are distorting the truth. What were pala ancestors before buddhism? We found a ruin in wari, it does not symbolise a civilisation. You know tamil is older than wari ruins, how come there is no tamil inscription in wari??

There is difference of belief in human. We belief that we are the progeny of same Adam. Adam was a Muslim. So, there was a path of Islamic way in every society. Many ancient Dravidians were the followers of those way. It is our belief. There is no class in human. We are the creation of the almighty. Dravidians were not the followers of Aryan, though there is some surrendered portion. In fact , thousands years ago there is a unit, continuous Dravidian Nation from the Assam to the Sri Lanka. We were in the same nation. Continuity is hampered by the attacks of Aryan. Now, we are in different Nations and even in different religion. Some are surrendered to Aryan human cluster.

In fact we are continua-tor of the great ancient continuous Dravidian Nation.

Old Dravidian Nation is a unit mass. Now it is divided into different Nations.

Debaters of different opinions should be more polite or else Moderators will have to close down this thread. A thread related to air force had to be closed down fews days ago.

What makes you so sure durga puja originated and spread from bengal? Btw, if aryan want to maintain their unity, why call the tamils, the real dravids??

Your lies have full of holes
Hiding the truth is very difficult. It was tried by the minister of Hitler(Aryan Leader). We are expert to catch up the tricks of the local Aryans and their Stooges.

There is difference of belief in human. We belief that we are the progeny of same Adam. Adam was a Muslim. So, there was a path of Islamic way in every society. Many ancient Dravidians were the followers of those way. It is our belief. There is no class in human. We are the creation of the almighty. Dravidians were not the followers of Aryan, though there is some surrendered portion. In fact , thousands years ago there is a unit, continuous Dravidian Nation from the Assam to the Sri Lanka. We were in the same nation. Continuity is hampered by the attacks of Aryan. Now, we are in different Nations and even in different religion. Some are surrendered to Aryan human cluster.

In fact we are continua-tor of the great ancient continuous Dravidian Nation.

Old Dravidian Nation is a unit mass. Now it is divided into different Nations.

Ohhh so by your standards its a hindu VS muslim thing. You d know dravidians are the ones who preserved hinduism.
Anyway, i get that you are only here to cause a religious thread war and cause a stupid mess. Now that i think of it, you only tried to defame durga puja with your lies to start a flame war after you failed with the aryan thing

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Hiding the truth is very difficult. It was tried by the minister of Hitler(Aryan Leader). We are expert to catch up the tricks of the local Aryans and their Stooges.

Hitler's aryan has white skin and blonde hair. You saw them in Bd??

I am getting tired of reading all those weird posts that are unnecessary in this thread. I request Faarhan to keep on posting old photos of Bengal and also request others to send posts related to those photos as much as possible. Better we do not respond to those weird posts.

I am declaring that, I am Methor and I like to clean my toilet, my roads even the toilets of my people.

So, what is your problem. There is no shame in work. Every Bangladeshis are ready to be the Methor to clean their toilets. What is your problem? Here , I have meant the word Methor word as the cleaner not your Aryan based human cluster( surrendered Shudra class to Aryan Society). We are Muslim Methor to clean our environments. We don't believe in any class in human. That is the difference between us brother.

You hate Methor. But we want to be the Methor(cleaner) to clean our environments.

We must try our best to stop this Aryan business( Grasping the people like animals, thanks for proving that).

Good work has no shame.

Shame on the Betrayers and Collaborators to the Nation.

We are the Methor(Majority Muslim Methor) cleaner of the environment, continua-tor of the great ancient Dravidian Nation.

We are Bangladesh. There is no class in human. Every work is needed in human society. We want to be expert all of the good activities.

Ohhh so by your standards its a hindu VS muslim thing. You d know dravidians are the ones who preserved hinduism.
Anyway, i get that you are only here to cause a religious thread war and cause a stupid mess. Now that i think of it, you only tried to defame durga puja with your lies to start a flame war after you failed with the aryan thing

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Hitler's aryan has white skin and blonde hair. You saw them in Bd??

I have given all my statements in a harmonic way. I have given all the information sequentially. I have no interest to others' religion. It came as part of history. Aryans came in my words as part of history, nothing else. Bangladesh is my identity. We are alert about all types of aggressors who want to grasp the nation. Who are you to say that, all Dravidians were Hindus? Almighty knows the best. But it is obvious true that we are progeny of one Adam(including you). That is our belief. You may have different belief.

I have no new speech about this.

Truth is Bitter sometimes. Shame!!!!

I have given all my statements in a harmonic way. I have given all the information sequentially. I have no interest to others' religion. It came as part of history. Aryans came in my words as part of history, nothing else. Bangladesh is my identity. We are alert about all types of aggressors who want to grasp the nation. Who are you to say that, all Dravidians were Hindus? Almighty knows the best. But it is obvious true that we are progeny of one Adam(including you). That is our belief. You may have different belief.

I have no new speech about this.

Truth is Bitter sometimes. Shame!!!!

alert-cat-is-alert.jpg

Interactive 3d model of a building inside Lalbagh Fort / Fort Aurangabad :
Lalbagh Fort (Bengali: লালবাগ দূর্গ) (also known as "Fort Aurangabad") is an incomplete Mughal palace fortress at the Buriganga River in the southwestern part of Dhaka, Bangladesh. Construction was commenced in 1678 by Prince Muhammad Azam during his 15-month long vice-royalty of Bengal, but before the work could complete, he was recalled by Aurangzeb. His successor, Shaista Khan, did not complete the work, though he stayed in Dhaka up to 1688. His daughter Iran Dukht nick named pari bibi (Fairy Lady) died here in 1684 and this led him to consider the fort to be ominous.

Related links : one, two & three.

We, the Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshis had made mistake to allow those central Asians to be accumulated into our mainstream of Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi Nation.

You had no choice. you see, they were warriors and you were a cowards. They came few in numbers but you could not produce resistance. Without the invasion and migration of foreign Muslims, you would still be wearing Dhooti(may be you still do), you are a low life bigot. Take your Dravid garbage and get the hell out of here. :angry:

Let me guess. Since you are a Dravid, so you must be likely look like this. Skinny, black oily skin and short like most methor or muchi people in Bd. :azn:

You had no choice. you see, they were warriors and you were a cowards. They came few in numbers but you could not produce resistance. Without the invasion and migration of foreign Muslims, you would still be wearing Dhooti(may be you still do), you are a low life bigot. Take your Dravid garbage and get the hell out of here. :angry:

Let me guess. Since you are a Dravid, so you must be likely look like this. Skinny, black oily skin and short like most methor or muchi people in Bd. :azn:

Central Asian Muslims were our brothers. All Muslims are brother. We are Muslims because of our choice. If it was not correct we would adopt the Christianity after Palashi. It was not happened. This proved our purity about Islam. Another point, some central Asian were Pseudo Muslim(led by Mir Jafars, Iskandar Mirza) who were not accumulated into our Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi Nation. The progeny of these coward central Asian are still failed to forget the sin blood of their ancestors. Those are creating collaboration to the Bangladeshi Nation and try to make confusion to the Nation. You have challenged the reason of Islam taking of the Dravidian People of the Bangladeshi Nation in very wrongful way which is crime. You have no right to say about the Iman of the Dravidian Bangladeshi People. You have proved your ancestry. This type of motive helped a lot the Punjabis to make huge killing of Bangladeshis. So, you are totally unmasked. I have nothing to say more than that.

We are the Bangladeshi, We are the Muslim Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation, We are the continua-tor great ancient Wari Bateswarian Dravidian Nation.

We are well concerned about the tricks of Aryan cluster, the betrayers of the some coward central Asian(Iskandar Mirza,modern Mir Jafar) and any type of aggressors of the world.

We are always seekers of help and grace from the Almighty only. That is my final point.

You are a real Sheikh or fake Sheikh. Usually in South Asia, Sheikh are considered as Arab descent. So, How can you be Dravidian and Sheikh at the same time. :undecided:
No offense to anyone but Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) himself said that Arabs are not superior to non-Arabs and non-Arabs are not superior to Arabs. Qur'an and Sunnah do not say that only Arabs/Semites can call themselves Sheikhs and non-Arabs/non-Semites cannot call themselves Sheikhs. The Rasuls Hazrat Ibrahim, Musa, Daud and Isa (peace be upon them) were not Arabs as they were speakers of Aramaic, Hebrew, etc. A major female ancestor of our Prophet Hazrat Hajera (pbuh) was even not from Asia/Arabia but came from mainland Africa's Egypt. Our Prophet had at least one Dravidian (Australoid) Sahaba. Overwhelming majority of the 124,000 or more Prophets sent to guide mankind were non-Arabs/non-Semites and at least several thousands of them were black- and dark- skinned.

Black-skinned people of Ethiopia, Eritrea, Africa and some other lands played extremely important roles in favor of Islam from its earliest years : one, two & three.http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy-....,cf.osb&fp=21e6f9b0f7b4c3b3&biw=1280&bih=899

Migration of early Muslim converts to black Africa when they were in mortal danger :

(P.S. : I am opposed to trolling. And I am not a Dravidian, my skin shade is like that/marginally fairer than that of an average Bangladeshi)

Back
Top Bottom