What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Here is the part you left out.

It has been said that the Lord Ram before going on a war with the ten headed demon ‘Ravana’ did "chandi-puja and invoked the blessings of Durga so that he could become invincible. Durga, the Goddess of power then divulged the secret to Ram how he could kill Ravana.

But Durga Puja is not observed for the occasion of Ram, Rabon events. It is observed for the killing of the Cruel King Mahishashore by the Goddess Durga in Marta in Shuva Viajaya. This autumnal version is initiated by the Naba Krishna Deb( who is collaborator, was in the administration of the great patriotic soldier Shiraj) in the honor of Mr. Robert Clive for the decisive victory against Shiraj( modern Mahishashore of Marta) in 1757, there was no previous autumnal version of Durga Puja. I have previously said about the source of my information.

Really, shame on Collaborators and Betrayers.

But Durga Puja is not observed for the occasion of Ram, Rabon events. It is observed for the killing of the Cruel King Mahishashore by the Goddess Durga in Marta in Shuva Viajaya. This autumnal version is initiated by the Naba Krishna Deb( who is collaborator, was in the administration of the great patriotic soldier Shiraj) in the honor of Mr. Robert Clive for the decisive victory against Shiraj( modern Mahishashore of Marta) in 1757, there was no previous autumnal version of Durga Puja. I have previously said about the source of my information.

Really, shame on Collaborators and Betrayers.

Hey Idiot, this is the story behind Durga Puja in October.

In the 'Ramayana', as it goes, Rama went to 'Lanka' to rescue his abducted wife, Sita, from the grip of Ravana, the king of the Demons in Lanka. Before starting for his battle with Ravana, Rama wanted the blessings of Devi Durga . He came to know that the Goddess would be pleased only if she is worshipped with one hundred 'NeelKamal' or blue lotuses. Rama, after travelling the whole world, could gather only ninety nine of them. He finally decided to offer one of his eyes, which resembled blue lotuses. Durga, being pleased with the devotion of Rama, appeared before him and blessed him. The battle started on the 'Saptami' and Ravana was finally killed on the 'Sandhikshan' i.e. the crossover period between Ashtami (the next day) and Navami (the day after). Ravana was cremated on Dashami. Since the period of this worship was different from the conventional period (during the spring - 'Basanta'), this puja is also known as 'Akal-Bodhan' or a worship (Bodhan) in an unconventional time (A-Kaal)

Also Shobhabazar Rajbari denied the allegation which was surfaced by likes of you that Durga Puja has anything to do with Clive's victory by a public notice.

Was the puja celebrated after the war? YES.

Was the puja celebrated only cause of the war?NO.

Was there Durga Puja before The War? YES

But you are twisting the facts to say that the puja was created just cause of the war.

There was no Autumnal version of Durga Puja before the Palashi, it is true. It is the part of history. None can avoid that.

Yes, there was presence of Durga Puja before the Palashi. It was Bashanti Durga Puja. It is the another history of collaboration to the Nation.It is also the story of the collaborators. In this case,
Kangshanarayan( another bustard of the nation) play the role.
Kangshanarayan was in the administration of our the Great Sultan of
Independent Sultanate of Banglastan Munim Khan( great patriotic
soldier of the Bengali nation). Bustard Kangshanarayan worked for the
Animal Mughal to remove the independent Sultanate of the Greater
Bangladesh in 1576 in Rajmahal( Now it is in India) as a pet dog of
Mughal. He was a betrayer and bustard of the nation. With the Mughal
help he introduced the Bashanti Durga Puja as the marking ceremony of
the destruction of Independent Sultanate of Greater Bangladesh.

This Durga Puja was the first Duga Puja in this territory. KangshaNarayan was in the Vaturia( present Rajshahi and Dinajpur region.)

True history is sometime bitter and of shame and tragic.

Shame on the collaborators and the Betrayers. I have numerous references for the base of my statement.

I am the continua-tor of the great Bangladeshi Nation. Container of pains in hearts which is given by Aggressors and Collaborators and Betrayers.

^Why do you keep repeating the same phrases, I'm the inheritor great Bangladesh nation blah blah blah! come up with something new.

Hey Idiot, this is the story behind Durga Puja in October.

In the 'Ramayana', as it goes, Rama went to 'Lanka' to rescue his abducted wife, Sita, from the grip of Ravana, the king of the Demons in Lanka. Before starting for his battle with Ravana, Rama wanted the blessings of Devi Durga . He came to know that the Goddess would be pleased only if she is worshipped with one hundred 'NeelKamal' or blue lotuses. Rama, after travelling the whole world, could gather only ninety nine of them. He finally decided to offer one of his eyes, which resembled blue lotuses. Durga, being pleased with the devotion of Rama, appeared before him and blessed him. The battle started on the 'Saptami' and Ravana was finally killed on the 'Sandhikshan' i.e. the crossover period between Ashtami (the next day) and Navami (the day after). Ravana was cremated on Dashami. Since the period of this worship was different from the conventional period (during the spring - 'Basanta'), this puja is also known as 'Akal-Bodhan' or a worship (Bodhan) in an unconventional time (A-Kaal)

Also Shobhabazar Rajbari denied the allegation which was surfaced by likes of you that Durga Puja has anything to do with Clive's victory by a public notice.

Shak Dea Mas Dhaka Jai Na.

Kashe Pad Dhake Na.

You can't hide the fish by the vegetable.

You can't hide your Pad by the Ca ugh.

Truth is sometime bitter, sometime of shame. I have presented my information on authentic basis.

Acknowledging the truth is the way to get the peace.

I am Bangladesh.

Kashe Pad Dhake Na.

Truth is sometime bitter, sometime of shame. I have presented my information on authentic basis.

I am Bangladesh.

You mean fart???? You keep on fartin in this thread for ever man and screwed this beutifull thread to garbage. Md. Akmal is your henchman...

There was no Autumnal version of Durga Puja before the Palashi, it is true. It is the part of history. None can avoid that.

Yes, there was presence of Durga Puja before the Palashi. It was Bashanti Durga Puja. It is the another history of collaboration to the Nation.It is also the story of the collaborators. In this case,
Kangshanarayan( another bustard of the nation) play the role.
Kangshanarayan was in the administration of our the Great Sultan of
Independent Sultanate of Banglastan Munim Khan( great patriotic
soldier of the Bengali nation). Bustard Kangshanarayan worked for the
Animal Mughal to remove the independent Sultanate of the Greater
Bangladesh in 1576 in Rajmahal( Now it is in India) as a pet dog of
Mughal. He was a betrayer and bustard of the nation. With the Mughal
help he introduced the Bashanti Durga Puja as the marking ceremony of
the destruction of Independent Sultanate of Greater Bangladesh.

This Durga Puja was the first Duga Puja in this territory. KangshaNarayan was in the Vaturia( present Rajshahi and Dinajpur region.)

True history is sometime bitter and of shame and tragic.

Shame on the collaborators and the Betrayers. I have numerous references for the base of my statement.

I am the continua-tor of the great Bangladeshi Nation. Container of pains in hearts which is given by Aggressors and Collaborators and Betrayers.

Really?? Then why is the clebration in other parts of india(tamil nadu, maharastra, etc) and nepal coincide with the celebrations in bangladesh?

Were they part of the Durga puja conspiracy as well??

Kashe Pad Dhake Na.

I am Bangladesh.

The only guy who's been farting all over the thread is you.

Kashe Pad Dhake Na.

I am Bangladesh.

Cough cough, Khali kolshi baje beshi:angel:

Acknowledge your bs of bengalis being dravidian, durga puja was commenced as a victory party.

You are a troll, as you just smeared crap over faarhan Beautiful thread.

Brahminism in mediaeval Bengal during the Sena (সেন) regime : one / two.

Actually brahminism had a place in bengal way before the senas. It was in place before christ years. But the thing is that the senas were extreme in their beliefs.

Really?? Then why is the clebration in other parts of india(tamil nadu, maharastra, etc) and nepal coincide with the celebrations in bangladesh?

Were they part of the Durga puja conspiracy as well??

Ya, I have mentioned about the center of origin in my statement. You are claiming about the Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Nepal etc. For that, I want to say that, this celebration is transferred from Bangla Region to those regions and Aryans maintain the unity to perform their celebration. Bangla region is of course center of origin. It is part of history. None can avoid that. At present you can find this celebration in America, Europe also.

But the Bangla Area is the center of origin. I have mentioned that very clearly on a authentic basis.

Truth is sometime bitter and of shame.

Shame on the Collaborators and the Betrayers.

Actually brahminism had a place in bengal way before the senas. It was in place before christ years. But the thing is that the senas were extreme in their beliefs.

You are enjoying the Day Mare by ignoring the truth. We are the continua-tor of ancient Dravidian. Palas were Buddhist continuator of the ancient Wari Bateswaarian(ancient Dravidian Nation).

Refresh your puzzled brain. Never try to make the Aryan tricks. Stooge of Aryan Society. No Place of Aryan in our history.

Ya, I have mentioned about the center of origin in my statement. You are claiming about the Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Nepal etc. For that, I want to say that, this celebration is transferred from Bangla Region to those regions and Aryans maintain the unity to perform their celebration. Bangla region is of course center of origin. It is part of history. None can avoid that. At present you can find this celebration in America, Europe also.

But the Bangla Area is the center of origin. I have mentioned that very clearly on a authentic basis.

Truth is sometime bitter and of shame.

Shame on the Collaborators and the Betrayers.

What makes you so sure durga puja originated and spread from bengal? Btw, if aryan want to maintain their unity, why call the tamils, the real dravids??

Your lies have full of holes

Back
Top Bottom