What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Have you written it by yourself? I have a suggestion, if you really want to replace the current national anthem by the aryan rakhhos why do not you send this proposed national anthem of yours to any leading newspaper with your explanation and asked them to conduct a poll whether it is necessary to change the present aryan national anthem. But your national anthem will create problem in the civil society and to the hindus for the line allah talar rohomot and probably will create problem with the constitution which has promoted secularism.

It seems like you are a very knowledgeable person with lots of skills. May I know your profession.

It is really composed by me. For the use of this anthem some extra cares should be needed. Thus they would feel the touch of Nationalism.

As I am a Muslim Bangladeshi. For this reason, I have expressed my feelings by Allah Talar Rahamat. When the Hindu Bangladeshi will use that He would say: Ishawar er Obodan, Christian Bangladeshi will use: God er Doyer dan and so on.
Thus they will get the feelings.

There is provision for Nastik Bangladeshis. They could say: Progotir Obodan............so on.

Secularism does not mean the absence of religion. It means the right to express the religious rights without any restriction.( It is special brand of Secularism for Bangladesh, stated by some politicians). I have used the rights. The people of other religion would use their religious manner in national anthem to get the real National feeling. There is freedom of religion.

Yes If I get any chance, I must try to revive my national anthem. At first , it should be addressed to the nation. It should be demanded by the nation as a whole. It is not a matter of force. If all the Bangladeshis become educated and motivated with the teaching of Nationalism they must change that. I must seek the better national anthem from the meritorious mass Bangladeshi Nation to address their Nation Properly.

Nationalism is the Grace of Almighty. Keep it up.

Thank you.

It is really composed by me. For the use of this anthem some extra cares should be needed. Thus they would feel the touch of Nationalism.

As I am a Muslim Bangladeshi. For this reason, I have expressed my feelings by Allah Talar Rahamat. When the Hindu Bangladeshi will use that He would say: Ishawar er Obodan, Christian Bangladeshi will use: God er Doyer dan and so on.

There is provision for Nastik Bangladeshis. They could say: Progotir Obodan............so on.

Secularism does not mean the absence of religion. It means the right to express the religious rights without any restriction.( It is special brand of Secularism for Bangladesh, stated by some politicians). I have used the rights. The people of other religion would use their religious manner in national anthem to get the real National feeling. There is freedom of religion.

Yes If I get any chance, I must try to revive my national anthem. At first , it should be addressed to the nation. It should be demanded by the nation as a whole. It is not a matter of force. If all the Bangladeshis become educated and motivated with the teaching of Nationalism they must change that. I must seek the better national anthem from the meritorious mass Bangladeshi Nation to address their Nation Properly.

Thank you.

Joi Bangla (not the disease) !!!

Bangaalir Joi..

Dravidian Bangaalir Joi..

I have been polluted but I am proud of Sheikh..

Guys please do not ban him..

BTW what is the Bangladeshi Bangla of Dravidian ?

The unpolluted pure-breed vocabulary ?

And what about my horse question ?

Joi Bangla (not the disease) !!!

Bangaalir Joi..

Dravidian Bangaalir Joi..

I have been polluted but I am proud of Sheikh..

Guys please do not ban him..

BTW what is the Bangladeshi Bangla of Dravidian ?

The unpolluted pure-breed vocabulary ?

And what about my horse question ?

Joy Bangladesh , Not Joy Bangla, as Brihot Bangla is destructed by the conspiracy of Aryan Society led by Shama Prasad in 1947.

Joy Bangladeshi, Not Joy Bangali as Bangali Nation is distributed in different parts of the world such as Bangladesh, Britain, USA, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Canada, Australia etc. Only Bangali from Bangladesh is Bangladeshi. Another point, Bangladeshi Nation is not composed by only the Bangali ethnicity. Chakma, Garo, Saotal, Marma, Rakhain , Morong and other smaller ethnic people are essential ,compulsory part and parcel of Bangladeshi Nation. So, Joy Bangladeshi is more appropriate.

Joy Bangladesh, Bangladesh Jindabad.

Tomar amar Thikana Padma, Meghna, Jamuna.

It is not your address. It is mine. Bangladesh is not your topics. It is only mine and other Bangladeshis who recognize their true Ancient Dravidian Bangladeshi origin not the conspiracy of the Aryan Cruel Society.

We are proud to be Bangladeshi. Don't look at us with over curious eyes.

Thank you.

Joy Bangladesh , Not Joy Bangla, as Brihot Bangla is destructed by the conspiracy of Aryan Society led by Shama Prasad in 1947.

Joy Bangladeshi, Not Joy Bangali as Bangali Nation is distributed in different parts of the world such as Bangladesh, Britain, USA, India, Pakistan, Myanmar, Canada, Australia etc. Only Bangali from Bangladesh is Bangladeshi. Another point, Bangladeshi Nation is not composed by only the Bangali ethnicity. Chakma, Garo, Saotal, Marma, Rakhain , Morong and other smaller ethnic people are essential ,compulsory part and parcel of Bangladeshi Nation. So, Joy Bangladeshi is more appropriate.

It is not your address. It is mine. Bangladesh is not your topics. It is only mine and other Bangladeshis who recognize their true Ancient Dravidian Bangladeshi origin not the conspiracy of the Aryan Cruel Society.

Can you name one verse in The Koran that mentions the word "Aryan"? Or "Dravidian"? In fact, it doesn't.

The term Aryan is a caste literally meaning "Noble". It doesn't necessarily refer to a race.

And please, do say my highest regards to your Awami League masters.

Can you name one verse in The Koran that mentions the word "Aryan"? Or "Dravidian"? In fact, it doesn't.

The term Aryan is a caste literally meaning "Noble". It doesn't necessarily refer to a race.

And please, do say my highest regards to your Awami League masters.

All the names of the nations of the world are not described in the Holy Al- Qur'an. But all the Nations are created by Almighty from Same Adam. I have stated my speech about the Dravidian and Aryan very clearly. In fact Aryan is a Cruel human cluster who want to acknowledge them as So called Noble.

I am here representing myself, my nation, my state , not any political parties of Bangladesh.

I am Bangladesh. I am the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation. All true Bangladeshi thinks like me. This is my identity.

Ok Mr. Dravid friend, can you change this subject and post some old Bengali Dravid picture here so that all we can enjoy..

All the names of the nations of the world are not described in the Holy Al- Qur'an. But all the Nations are created by Almighty from Same Adam. I have stated my speech about the Dravidian and Aryan very clearly. In fact Aryan is a Cruel human cluster who want to acknowledge them as So called Noble.

I am here representing myself, my nation, my state , not any political parties of Bangladesh.

I am Bangladesh. I am the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation. All true Bangladeshi thinks like me. This is my identity.

YOU are the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation? LMAO :rofl:

And since when were we Southern Indians? Bengali and the languages spoken in Southern India are completely different from Bengali. Even the food is different (love South Indian food).

Here's a picture for you to clear your delusions:
587px-Dravidische_Sprachen.png

The red areas are where Dravidian languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam are spoken.

You represent Awami League thinking by manipulating history by your will. Sadly for you, reality doesn't work that way.

And by stating that Bengali is a Dravidian language just said about your credibility.

Truth of the matter is that majority of Bangladeshis do not even fully realize their cultural and historical heritage yet. Even though it's right in front of them. And I am not just talking about 1971.

And that's got nothing to do with being Dravidian or Aryan.

Oh No !!!

i am barred from entry..
Brother please !!

To keep my Aryan heart from crying can you please give me a Dravidian horse ...

even a Dravidian pony will do..
What about a Bengal Tiger
Is it Dravidian Bengali tiger ?

And since when were we Southern Indians? Bengali and the languages spoken in Southern India are completely different from Bengali.

Here's a picture for you to clear your delusions:
587px-Dravidische_Sprachen.png

The red areas are where Dravidian languages like Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Malayalam are spoken.

You represent Awami League thinking by manipulating history by your will. Sadly for you, reality doesn't work that way.

And by stating that Bengali is a Dravidian language just said about your credibility.

Truth of the matter is that majority of Bangladeshis do not even fully realize their cultural and historical heritage yet. Even though it's right in front of them. And I am not just talking about 1971.

And that's got nothing to do with being Dravidian or Aryan.

For clarification, the Bangla Speaking Area should be included in red color. I have posted all the thread to prove that.

Bangladeshi Nation is the Continuation of Old Dravidian Nation. I have said enough about that. Please, read them very carefully and try to understand your National Identity.

I am Dravidian Bangladeshi.

You would get all the answers from my previous threads.

This is not my illusion. This is the gist or summary of many historical books and Present Bangladesh is the best answer of that. Aryans are tricker. Never be confused with those stories.

Shakib whats your point of starting the bangladeshi dravidian vs aryan race thing??

Dude, Benali is the direct descendant of Sanskrit. Sanskrit extinct 2000 years ago.
Sanskrit - > Pakrit -> Meghada Pakrit -> Charjyapada Benali -> Modern Benali.
Its a constant evolution of language. Benali has very little to do with Dravidian language.

If you go by the % of Sanskrit volubulary in major languages in sub continent are as follows.

Hindi/Urdu -> 25% Sanskrit.
South Indian -> 25% Sanskrit.
Bengali -> 50% Sanskrit.

So in every sentence Mr. Sheikh you speak, you basically speak 50% Sanskrit which we call them Totsomo word.

Sanskirt didn't devolve and die out resulting in Prakrit. Sanskrit was language of the elite while Prakrit was language of common folk.

Also, Marathi/Bengali is more like 75% Sanskrit

Back
Top Bottom