What's new

Old Bangla Photos

st.Thomas church, Dhaka (1872)

293984_160508810695878_160501724029920_331467_8369929_n.jpg

For clarification, the Bangla Speaking Area should be included in red color. I have posted all the thread to prove that.

Bangladeshi Nation is the Continuation of Old Dravidian Nation. I have said enough about that. Please, read them very carefully and try to understand your National Identity.

I am Dravidian Bangladeshi.

You would get all the answers from my previous threads.

This is not my illusion. This is the gist or summary of many historical books and Present Bangladesh is the best answer of that. Aryans are tricker. Never be confused with those stories.

Proof? lol, you proved nothing :rofl:

No history scholar is going to buy your crap anyways.

It's not this fantasia's fault, however, that he keeps churning out history from lalaland.

Blame AL/BNP. They need to fix the history curriculum and include recent, medieval and ancient history. The present curriculum has BD history starting with either Mujib or Zia (when BNP holds the stick).

We can do nothing about Sheikh's generation though.

Your recognition is not necessitated at all. Please, read more books to gain real knowledge and discover surroundings. It is better for you. I have done all the work sensibly and of course of true basis.

We are not the myth. We are the continua-tor of ancient Great Dravidian Nation. The modern Bangladeshi Nation. The tricks of Aryan Society and their stooges will be vanquished from the history. We are the answers. This is my final word.

It's not this fantasia's fault, however, that he keeps churning out history from lalaland.

Blame AL/BNP. They need to fix the history curriculum and include recent, medieval and ancient history. The present curriculum has BD history starting with either Mujib or Zia (when BNP holds the stick).

We can do nothing about Sheikh's generation though.

Detailed history was taught in school. I still remember, I read Sena dyanasty in our 5th grade.

Seems like Sheikh Shakib Ahmed is actually right. We were originally dravidians. In any case, whether were dravidians or whatever it does nt really matter because because there has been so much intermingling of people from other parts of South Asia and Middle east that the original tribe of Vanga is non existent now.

To be honest we are still really in the dark about the history of ancient bengal mainly because major sites have not been uncovered yet, almost all of what we know comes from external sources therefore it is not possible to really know what our ancient history is. In any case, for those who are interested in learning about the ancient stuff check this link out which talks a lot about our Buddhist history and so on. Highly recommended.

arsenic poisoning in Bangladesh/India

Seems like Sheikh Shakib Ahmed is actually right. We were originally dravidians. In any case, whether were dravidians or whatever it does nt really matter because because there has been so much intermingling of people from other parts of South Asia and Middle east that the original tribe of Vanga is non existent now.

To be honest we are still really in the dark about the history of ancient bengal mainly because major sites have not been uncovered yet, almost all of what we know comes from external sources therefore it is not possible to really know what our ancient history is. In any case, for those who are interested in learning about the ancient stuff check this link out which talks a lot about our Buddhist history and so on. Highly recommended.

Well, Its a misleading article. Bengal had very little to do with Dravid. Rajbangshis of Norht Bengal are Dravid with their dravid language. Most Dravid migrated to bengal became integrated to Bengali population. They did not even contribute to our language either.

Deshi means locals and are Austro Asiatic line of race. Not Dravid which many thinks due to darker skin.

Now go to this article whch shows our languistic rood which is closely related to the original inhabitant and migrant. We have hardly any Dravid vocubulary in Bengali language. We have Sanskrit, Deshi, Chinese, Persian, Arabic, English etc but no Dravid word.

Dont you think its bit strange when inhabitants are Dravid and there is no Dravid word in its language??

Bengali vocabulary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You, get influenced very easily my friend.

Bengali is a indo-aryan language.

Most bengalis were hindus, then buddhist, then hindus again and then finally muslims.

There are no such thing as being a dravidian or aryan. Those are language groups

We are closer to north indians than south indians genetically

Vanga Kingdom is no more dear.

My main point against our spin doctor Sheikh Shakib Ahmed is that he claims Bengali to be a Dravidian language. This is entirely false.

Hear actual Dravidian languages such as Tamil and Telugu. And then compare them to Bengali. The result is that they have absolutely nothing in common.

I frankly do not know just how many people like our spin doctor are around in BD spreading ancient conspiracy theories. Those are the works of small minds.

Bengali is an Indo-Aryan language. End of story.

You, get influenced very easily my friend.

Bengali is a indo-aryan language.

Most bengalis were hindus, then buddhist, then hindus again and then finally muslims.

There are no such thing as being a dravidian or aryan. Those are language groups

We are closer to north indians than south indians genetically

Most ancient tribes were animists. Their ideas were eventually incorporated into the various religious beliefs (Hinduism) of North Indian migrants.

And yes, Vanga is long gone. Bengali has nothing to do with Dravidian languages. And it's outrageous to suggest radical modification of modern Bengali.

A Man Operating a Silk Loom at Ghotal (Ghatal) in Medinipur, Bengal - 1873

A+Man+Operating+a+Silk+Loom+at+Ghotal+%2528Ghatal%2529+in+Medinipur%252C+Bengal+-+1873.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Honeymoon Lodge, Barrackpore Park, - Bengal 1878

Honeymoon+Lodge%252C+Barrackpore+Park+-+1878.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

The Cenotaph, Barrackpore Park - 1878

The+Cenotaph%252C+Barrackpore+Park+-+1878.jpg

Most ancient tribes were animists. Their ideas were eventually incorporated into the various religious beliefs (Hinduism) of North Indian migrants.

And yes, Vanga is long gone. Bengali has nothing to do with Dravidian languages. And it's outrageous to suggest radical modification of modern Bengali.

The tribe theory also proved wrong as ancient Bengal had its own civilization not that they all were tribes. Wari Bawtessar ruin proved that, which were very advanced and one of the earliest civilization which used currency as the medium of trades. They had trade route to south east asia and even Srilanka.

Back
Top Bottom