Rokto Bindo o Debo
Shantite Thakbo
Bangladesh Amar Bangladesh.

Bangladesh Amar Bangladesh
Bangladesh Praner Bangladesh
Amar Shonar Bangladesh
Amar Praner Bangladesh

Rabindra Nath was from Perali Brahman origin of Jessore Patsaar(Five generation ago). He was progeny of a converted Brahman may be of Dravidian. I have confusion about the Banglalitto of Rabindra Nath as He opposed Bangla to be the state language of India. He supported Hindi to be state language of India. Still the total population of Bangla is more than that of Hindi. Rabindra Nath is of course a member of Aryan Society or follower of Aryan society. He is a Pseudo Bangali. He is not part of great Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation. The two men in the middle are of course the member of Aryan society whose progeny are now enjoying Hindi movies. If those were alive today they must enjoy Hindi movie today. This is proving that those are not Bangali but I am Dravidian Bangali. The last one Nusrat Jahan is of course a Dravidian Bangali, but she is trapped by the Aryan society and being used as product. As West Bengal is snatched from the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation for this reason Nusrat is not included to our Nation. Aryans are using all as lower class. We don't believe in any class.

Nusrat may be a good mother of a nice baby in my Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation, but she is simply a product in Aryan society. The first one is better for Nusrat. I believe that. Dear, Abir, Argument will only bring the bitter relation. You are Indian because of your choice, I am Bangladeshi because of my choice. We are in different nation due to distinct reasons. Pan Indianism is a false. This is our belief. For this reason, I have posted all the threads. We are greatly suffered by the betray of Aryan society, Punjabis. We know them well. We are Bangladeshi Dravidian Nation. I mentioned how the Aryans entered to this territory during Sena regime. Rabidra Nath and His allies are the by product of Sena Regime. Those are not true Bangali. They did betray to Bangali Jati.

Very well said! Just a few titbits :

Pirali brahmins are not "converted brahmins", there is no such breed.

Tagore never advocated for hindi, there was no hindi in his time.

SD Burman spoke in your "aida oida" east bengali accent until he died!

Nusrat probably will scream in sheer horror at the prospect of living in bd and having kids (or only living in bd for that matter!), but you can forgive her as she is brainwashed by aryan society!

Very well said! Just a few titbits :

Pirali brahmins are not "converted brahmins", there is no such breed.

Tagore never advocated for hindi, there was no hindi in his time.

SD Burman spoke in your "aida oida" east bengali accent until he died!

Nusrat probably will scream in sheer horror at the prospect of living in bd and having kids (or only living in bd for that matter!), but you can forgive her as she is brainwashed by aryan society!

Rabindranath's Ancestor of Patisaar Of Jessore District of present Bangladesh was Baishsha( Five generation ago). It was the period of Independent Nabob of United Brihot Bangladesh era. This ancestor of Rabindranath was a moktar in local administration. Due to attachment with administration He was called the Pirali. Later, He take the oath of Brahmanism from Aryan society. Thus He is a converted Brahman. During the war of Palashi one of the ancestor of Rabindranath was in the administration of the Patriotic Nabob Shiraz Ud Daola. This ancestor of Rabindranath was direct betrayer to the Shiraz and the united great Bangladeshi Nation. So, We know well Rabindranath (Cruel Zaminder of British to suck the bloods of farmers).

Dr. Yunus has got Nobel prize for peace restoration , who is a Bangladeshi. We all, Bangladeshis know that how did he destroy the peace of the poor farmers by taking high interest and how did he transfer the looted property of the nation to abroad?

Rabindra Nath was like that nothing else. He tried to Aryanize the Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi literature which was prevalent during the long independent Sultanate of our Brihot Bangladesh territory. It was the plan of Cruel Aryan Society. Rabindranath was the ambassador and presenter of the plan.

All tricks are failed now. At present any single Bangladeshis has no single attraction about Rabindra Nath. You can not make anyone to read Rabindra Nath even by force. Those are vanquished today. At present, the modern Bangladeshis are very busy to their own matters. They are trying to be spread to the world. They are on their own way. It is true. You can check that.
This Aryan trick of Rabindra Nath is failed.

Rabindra Nath had expressed his support for Hindi in press conference instead of Bangla, it is historically true. You can't avoid that.

Nusrat is not product of the soil of Bangladesh. So, I have no headache about Nusrat. It is the product of your soil. I would love a girl who is the product of my soil. I don't know Nusrat personally. Why do I have headache about the people of your country? You used Bull Sheets. If Brihot Bangladesh was achieved Nusrat may be the Dravidian Bangladeshi,where she must get dignity, respect, love and security. She would never be used as a product. She would be loved by someone to be a good mother of a nice baby not as a product to be used in multinational company. This trick is the key of our success. You can try. But I am sure, you must be failed as you are bound to Aryan Society who came from central Asia and eastern Europe. Aryan culture use woman as product, not behave to them as human being.

I am Muslim, Bangladeshi, Bangali, Continua-tor of the great Ancient Dravidian Nation.

Rabindranath's Ancestor of Patisaar Of Jessore District of present Bangladesh was Baishsha( Five generation ago). It was the period of Independent Nabob of United Brihot Bangladesh era. This ancestor of Rabindranath was a moktar in local administration. Due to attachment with He was called the Pirali. Later, He take the oath of Brahmanism from Aryan society. Thus He is a converted Brahman. During the war of Palashi one of the ancestor of Rabindranath was in the administration of the Patriotic Nabob Shiraz Ud Daola. This ancestor of Rabindranath was direct betrayer to the Shiraz and the united great Bangladeshi Nation. So, We know well Rabindranath (Cruel Zaminder of British to suck the bloods of farmers).

Dr. Yunus has got Nobel prize for peace restoration , who is a Bangladeshi. We all, Bangladeshis know that how did he destroy the peace of the poor farmers by taking high interest and how did he transfer the looted property of the nation to abroad?

Rabindra Nath was like that nothing else. He tried to Aryanize the Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi literature which was prevalent during the long independent Sultanate of our Brihot Bangladesh territory. It was the plan of Cruel Aryan Society. Rabindranath was the ambassador and presenter of the plan.

All tricks are failed now. At present any single Bangladeshis has no single attraction about Rabindra Nath. You can not make anyone to read Rabindra Nath even by force. Those are vanquished today. At present, the modern Bangladeshis are very busy to their own matters. They are trying to be spread to the world. They are on their own way. It is true. You can check that.
This Aryan trick of Rabindra Nath is failed.

Rabindra Nath had expressed his support for Hindi in press conference instead of Bangla, it is historically true. You can't avoid that.

Nusrat is not product of the soil of Bangladesh. So, I have no headache about Nusrat. It is the product of your soil. I would love a girl who is the product of my soil. I don't know Nusrat personally. Why do I have headache about the people of your country? You used Bull Sheets. If Brihot Bangladesh was achieved Nusrat may be the Dravidian Bangladeshi,where she must get dignity, respect, love and security. She would never be used as a product. She would be loved by someone to be a good mother of a nice baby not as a product to be used in multinational company. This trick is the key of our success. You can try. But I am sure, you must be failed as you are bound to Aryan Society who came from central Asia and eastern Europe. Aryan culture use woman as product, not behave to them as human being.

I am Muslim, Bangladeshi, Bangali, Continua-tor of the great Ancient Dravidian Nation.

Brother I really appreciate your effort for upholding Bangladeshi nationalism and pure dravidian breed of ours against this corrupt and monster aryans those who were the real betrayar of this dravidian nation. The nature of these people is like see they see not, hear they hear not. The more you will say they will just hear it from one ear and remove it from another, they will go back to the argument that you already discussed. As you know they are from the most corrupt breed.

Now brother we have a problem. Even though we the pure dravidian race hurried the corrupt legacy of aryan friendly rabindranath, who's ancestor betrayed against nawab sirazuddawla.... we are still using our national anthem written by him. Please advise us what can we do in this regard.

I really admire your knowledge and it really helped me to understand my and our pure dravidian race against the corrupt aryan rakhhos.

Brother I really appreciate your effort for upholding Bangladeshi nationalism and pure dravidian breed of ours against this corrupt and monster aryans those who were the real betrayar of this dravidian nation. The nature of these people is like see they see not, hear they hear not. The more you will say they will just hear it from one ear and remove it from another, they will go back to the argument that you already discussed. As you know they are from the most corrupt breed.

Now brother we have a problem. Even though we the pure dravidian race hurried the corrupt legacy of aryan friendly rabindranath, who's ancestor betrayed against nawab sirazuddawla.... we are still using our national anthem written by him. Please advise us what can we do in this regard.

I really admire your knowledge and it really helped me to understand my and our pure dravidian race against the corrupt aryan rakhhos.

Tell me you're kiddin! :woot:

Pakha Jokto Sho oor ure ashe. Ashe she ainai nejer chobi dekhe. Aina theke mobiler camera dea chobi tole. Ate photoshoper kono kaj thake na. Tarpor she ki kore?

She nejer Khali Kolshi ber kore abong moner anonde she ata bajai. Nejer chobi she post korteo vole na.

Sho orer bachcha shoo or. Shobaike nejer jat bhai mone koros.

Bedeshigo Posha Kotta.

Consider this your first and last warning. I'll get you banned once other members are done having fun.

And your Dravidian Bangla sounds disgusting. So also consider using your personal brand of English instead. Thanks.

Tell me you're kiddin! :woot:

No I was not kidding. Brother Shaikh Shoaib Ahmed has opened my eyes regarding our pure dravidian race. It is better you also realize your TRUE and PURE dravidian race and understand all the conspiracy of the aryan rakhhos.

I had post an anthem previously. You could make a new one to replace the Aryan One. It is your right by birth.

By the way I have crossed 3000 message :woot:

Congratulations, Major General!

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

I had post an anthem previously. You could make a new one to replace the Aryan One. It is your right by birth.

Sometimes I wonder if this guy is an extremely talented troll, or a man in desperate need of institutional care. :unsure:

Rabindranath's Ancestor of Patisaar Of Jessore District of present Bangladesh was Baishsha( Five generation ago). It was the period of Independent Nabob of United Brihot Bangladesh era. This ancestor of Rabindranath was a moktar in local administration. Due to attachment with administration He was called the Pirali. Later, He take the oath of Brahmanism from Aryan society. Thus He is a converted Brahman. During the war of Palashi one of the ancestor of Rabindranath was in the administration of the Patriotic Nabob Shiraz Ud Daola. This ancestor of Rabindranath was direct betrayer to the Shiraz and the united great Bangladeshi Nation. So, We know well Rabindranath (Cruel Zaminder of British to suck the bloods of farmers).

cool-story-brah-tell-me-it-again.jpg

Amar Shonar Bangladesh
Amar Praner Bangladesh

Amra A Matir Shantan
Matir Vetore Taja Pran
Allah Talar Rahamat
Amar Preo Bangladesh

Amar Ase Sroter Nodi
Ase Aro Sunil Shagor
Ase Pahar Jhorna
Aro Ase Shoshsher Math

Amra Kokhono Hobo Na Beiman
Desh Preme Hobo Garian
Rokto Bindo o Debo
Shantite Thakbo

Amar Shonar Bangladesh
Amar Praner Bangladesh

Have you written it by yourself? I have a suggestion, if you really want to replace the current national anthem by the aryan rakhhos why do not you send this proposed national anthem of yours to any leading newspaper with your explanation and asked them to conduct a poll whether it is necessary to change the present aryan national anthem. But your national anthem will create problem in the civil society and to the hindus for the line allah talar rohomot and probably will create problem with the constitution which has promoted secularism.

It seems like you are a very knowledgeable person with lots of skills. May I know your profession.

Back
Top Bottom