What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Dear Dravidian muslim Bangali brother, Siraj-ud-Dowlah was the descendent of Iranians. It seems you did not know it. His paternal grandfather Haji Ahmed and maternal grandfather Nawab Alvardy Khan fled Delhi and finally settled in Bengal. Are not the Iranians belong to Aryan race? Then, why do you think they were dravidian or negroes? Now, why are you crying here in the name of Siraj who was not a Dravid like you?

Better keep your ignorance within yourself or better study hard and learn knowledge before you send posts. Ignorance is not always a blessing. You are humiliating all the Bangladeshis by posting ignorance. Durga Puja is not the subject of this thread. Please start a thread on it. All of us will contribute in that.

Hey, all living beings of this territory be united with your own beliefs, work with unity and pray to free the territory. Don’t betray each other because it is your own territory whatever your religion and color. You are product of this soil whatever what is source of your precursor sperm and ovum. Don’t betray the own soil. You should make it free from evils for you. Don’t invite enemy. You should know the enemy and fight against them with the help of all living organisms of your territory. You should love them all because all of them are created from same lands and same preparations. Never kill anyone of your territory or never help other to kill your territory members. Beliefs may be different but origin is same soil. Love your origin and keep it up as it is own your origin. Don’t love other country or other aggressor as those are enemies and keep free the territory from enemies. Build your nation as your own home and love all members as your own.

This is the definition of Nationality by me. Shiraz Ud Daola fulfilled all the basic requirements. He was born in this territory. He was grown up by feeding the water,fruits,vegetables and food grains of the territory. He is of course an inspiration to stand against evil. He could get easily manage the British by ignoring the rights of the local people. He is of course our brother, a patriotic soldier. I have said some different ethnic people are mixed with our great Dravidian Nation. Shiraz's ancestor was like that. You should know that there was tendency in every Islamic Sultanate that the ruler should be from Syeed origin. For this reason, those families are allowed to be chairperson of the state. Shiraz's grandfather was allowed for the same reason.

But Shiraz is the product of the soil of Bangladesh like me. He is the great patriotic leader of the nation. He is not an Aryan. He was of Arab origin. His grandfather's origin was Arab. In fact all people' s origin is Adam. Aryans don't believe that.

But the ethnicity of Shiraz does not indicate of the Bangladeshi origin. It is very negligible. The skin of Dravidian is not totally black, it is medium chocolate to brownish which is differentiable.

Durga Puja origin is related to Old Bangla Photos as it is tragically related to the sufferings of the great Bangladeshi Dravidian Nation after the war of Palashi.

About ten million people were sensibly killed in 1772 sensibly by the British with the help of Aryan Society by making artificial famine after the war of Palashi which is related to the origin of Durga Puja which is associated with this thread.

I am not doing anything which will bring shame for my nation. I think you are very ashamed to express yourself as Bangladeshi.

I am Muslim, Bangladeshi, Bangali, Dravidian.

Don't loose your identity.

Dear Sheikh,

I am so proud of you..
Unfortunately I am on the Aryan side of the border and have been polluted beyond recognition
I mean I am fair, my hair brown etc etc

So you can understand

I was just wondering from Abir's post about Arabian horses..
Does Bangladesh have any pure-breed Dravidian horse ?

I mean every nation is self sufficient..So I was just wondering..

Thats right. But caste system was introduced by Aryan to keep their supremecy and blood line intact. They used to call locals as Mleccho.

Mlechcha Word were used for foreigners who resided outside the Indian subcontinent and it was never used for Low caste people.

I read of recent DNA research about People in India based on caste and it was found that nobody is pure either low caste or High caste people and all were found as mixed races.

So was he Dravidian Bengali?

in_England_1890.jpg

None them seem to be Dravidian Bengali in this case! :/

with_Tripureswar.jpg

Tagore and Tripureswar Radhakishor Debamanikya

sd%20burman.jpg

^What about this guy?

Or Miss Kolkata 2010 Nusrat Jahan !

Nusrat-Jahan-Miss-Kolkata-2010.jpg

Dear Sheikh,

I am so proud of you..
Unfortunately I am on the Aryan side of the border and have been polluted beyond recognition
I mean I am fair, my hair brown etc etc

So you can understand

I was just wondering from Abir's post about Arabian horses..
Does Bangladesh have any pure-breed Dravidian horse ?

I mean every nation is self sufficient..So I was just wondering..

I had a old friend (german breed) who used to take me to museum and we had great discussion on different topics related to arts and archeology. Related to Aryan, once I asked who were those Aryans. His answer was "Ohh those with fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair" are Aryans. Then I asked him how the hell you killed so many no Aryans with the instruction of Hitler who had black hair black eyes??? He kept mum and changed the subject.

Mlechcha Word were used for foreigners who resided outside the Indian subcontinent and it was never used for Low caste people.

I read of recent DNA research about People in India based on caste and it was found that nobody is pure either low caste or High caste people and all were found as mixed races.

Older bhraminic text did refer locals as Mleccha.. you could recheck.

I had a old friend (german breed) who used to take me to museum and we had great discussion on different topics related to arts and archeology. Related to Aryan, once I asked who were those Aryans. His answer was "Ohh those with fair skin, blue eyes and blonde hair" are Aryans. Then I asked him how the hell you killed so many no Aryans with the instruction of Hitler who had black hair black eyes??? He kept mum and changed the subject.

I was kidding about the skin colour and hair... I hate racism..
I only admire people with intellect
Here we have people of every colour and height..

It intersting to listen to Sheikh.. I was just curious :-)))

So was he Dravidian Bengali?

in_England_1890.jpg

None them seem to be Dravidian Bengali in this case! :/

with_Tripureswar.jpg

Tagore and Tripureswar Radhakishor Debamanikya

sd%20burman.jpg

^What about this guy?

Or Miss Kolkata 2010 Nusrat Jahan !

Nusrat-Jahan-Miss-Kolkata-2010.jpg

Rabindra Nath was from Perali Brahman origin of Jessore Patsaar(Five generation ago). He was progeny of a converted Brahman may be of Dravidian. I have confusion about the Banglalitto of Rabindra Nath as He opposed Bangla to be the state language of India. He supported Hindi to be state language of India. Still the total population of Bangla is more than that of Hindi. Rabindra Nath is of course a member of Aryan Society or follower of Aryan society. He is a Pseudo Bangali. He is not part of great Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation. The two men in the middle are of course the member of Aryan society whose progeny are now enjoying Hindi movies. If those were alive today they must enjoy Hindi movie today. This is proving that those are not Bangali but I am Dravidian Bangali. The last one Nusrat Jahan is of course a Dravidian Bangali, but she is trapped by the Aryan society and being used as product. As West Bengal is snatched from the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation for this reason Nusrat is not included to our Nation. Aryans are using all as lower class. We don't believe in any class.

Nusrat may be a good mother of a nice baby in my Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation, but she is simply a product in Aryan society. The first one is better for Nusrat. I believe that. Dear, Abir, Argument will only bring the bitter relation. You are Indian because of your choice, I am Bangladeshi because of my choice. We are in different nation due to distinct reasons. Pan Indianism is a false. This is our belief. For this reason, I have posted all the threads. We are greatly suffered by the betray of Aryan society, Punjabis. We know them well. We are Bangladeshi Dravidian Nation. I mentioned how the Aryans entered to this territory during Sena regime. Rabidra Nath and His allies are the by product of Sena Regime. Those are not true Bangali. They did betray to Bangali Jati.

Hey guys, let's not act so ignorant. This Sheikh (a pure Dravidian name) has provided enough evidence to convince us we are pure Dravidians and that Aryans = Enemy.

That's the second truth I've come to realize today. But you wouldn't believe what I've seen earlier today! This flying pig pic is definitely not Photoshopped:

Flying+Pig.jpg

Trust me on this. They exist. If you don't believe me, go rot in hell! :D:D

Hey guys, let's not act so ignorant. This Sheikh (a pure Dravidian name) has provided enough evidence to convince us we are pure Dravidians and that Aryans = Enemy.

That's the second truth I've come to realize today. But you wouldn't believe what I've seen earlier today! This flying pig pic is definitely not Photoshopped:

Flying+Pig.jpg

Trust me on this. They exist. If you don't believe me, go rot in hell! :D:D

Pakha Jokto Sho oor ure ashe. Ashe she ainai nejer chobi dekhe. Aina theke mobiler camera dea chobi tole. Ate photoshoper kono kaj thake na. Tarpor she ki kore?

She nejer Khali Kolshi ber kore abong moner anonde she ata bajai. Nejer chobi she post korteo vole na.

Sho orer bachcha shoo or. Shobaike nejer jat bhai mone koros.

Bedeshigo Posha Kotta.

But maximum soldiers were like pillars who celebrates our defeat with Clive. It is the tragic reason for the destruction of Greater Bangladesh. For this reason, you are in separate nation. Your grandfather left Noakhali.

Shiraz is flowing through our veins and is saying don't believe the Aryan Society. Take protection before they attack and search the history from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durga_P...27Sharadiya.27. Could you hear that from your blood. I don't think so.

I am not sure if I hear my blood, but I think your blood alcohol level nearing 0.16.

Back
Top Bottom