What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Being Dravidian isn't considered hip in this part of world, better call yourself pure Arabian! :lol:

Deshi words in Bengali are of Austro-Asiatic origin, not Dravidian. West Bengal does more to preserve Austro-Asiatic languages than Bangladesh.

Thanks for the wish. Please, remove the confusion about success. I have said that with full responsibility. It is true. We are certainly not from Aryan origin. Bangladeshi origin is not Aryan. It is Dravidian. We were attacked by Aryan people and Aryan culture. We are not Aryan. We are the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation, One of the homogenous largest nation of the world.

The Aryans never invaded us. But there were migrations. Dravidian languages are mostly from Southern India.

Youn tu Syyed bhee ho; Mirza bhee ho; Afghan bhee ho..
Tum Sabhee Kuchh ho; Batao tu Musalman bhee ho..

The Aryans never invaded us. But there were migrations. Dravidian languages are mostly from Southern India.

I have stated my speech very clearly. Will you not consider the Sen regime as Aryan invasion? But I consider that as invasion. In fact it was an invasion to destroy the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation. I have nothing to say more than that.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Youn tu Syyed bhee ho; Mirza bhee ho; Afghan bhee ho..
Tum Sabhee Kuchh ho; Batao tu Musalman bhee ho..

But Mr. Mirza Gulam Muhammad Qudiani is not Muslim. Don't be confused by observing the name. Be aware about the Gulam Bahini and people and locality which have given shelter to Mirza Gulam.

Understanding Urdu is not possible by me as I am a Bangladeshi.

I have stated my speech very clearly. Will you not consider the Sen regime as Aryan invasion? But I consider that as invasion. In fact it was an invasion to destroy the Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation. I have nothing to say more than that.

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

But Mr. Mirza Gulam Muhammad Qudiani is not Muslim. Don't be confused by observing the name. Be aware about the Gulam Bahini and people and locality which have given shelter to Mirza Gulam.

Senas were pure Dravid from Deccan. They were responsible for massive influx of Dravid from south India.. Thanks

@ " Are boka", here Tameem is trying to say that we the Bengalees are not homogenous rather hectogenous since we have Afgan blood, Syed blood and what not ? He never says about Mirza Gulam Qudiani. It seems your back ground is half **** "Madarassa".

By "Mirza" means "Mughals" here...!!
Its "IQBAL" in his famous poem "Jawab-e-Shikwa" somewhere in 1915 around..!! He actually describing the reaons of Muslims downfall in wider Indian subcontinent...!!

Didn't you a Bangali First..and before that too a dravidian in the first place??

Senas were pure Dravid from Deccan. They were responsible for massive influx of Dravid from south India.. Thanks

Sens were not Dravidian. Dravidian were Buddhist. Sens have come from Deccan it is true. But actually they come from Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Senas were Hindus. They introduce Hinduism and Aryan culture in Bangladesh territory. Laxman Sen was the last cruel Sen ruler who was an Aryan(Brahman) and he was must hindu and not a Dravidian. Yes they came from Deccan. The Dravidian of Deccan were attacked by Sena previously. Sanskrit(Aryan) language is the property of Sena Society. How can you say that the Senas are not Aryan? Dravidians are not container of the Sanskrit. Sanskrit is introduced in Dravidian areas by Aryans(including Senas) which was brought from central Asia and eastern Europe. Dravidian are the real sons of this territory. Aryans are outsiders. Bangladeshi Nation is a continuation of old Brave Dravidian Nation who has taken the religion Islam(Majority Bangladeshi), who were Buddhist. You may know that Bogra was the center of Buddhist universities in this region. How did the Buddhist people is removed from Bangladesh? In fact they are not removed. They have taken the peaceful religion Islam. They successfully defend the Aryan Sena invasion and established the independent Sultanate after Sena invasion. They protested the harsh Mughal, they fought against the British and the also fought against the Punjabis. The story of Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation is a continuous process, not an interrupted drama. You should follow the true story of history. The present Bangladesh is answer to all. It is the biggest homogenous, uni religion based(majority), uni language nation of this area. You have thanked me not understanding the whole fact.

@ iajdani sir, I am just commenting off the way without going into depth. Apparrently to me it seems most of our old lots were Dravidian but the Brahmons were Aryens. In that sense since Sen Dynasty came from Deccan and were trying to impose pure Hinduism in Bengal in that sense they can be considered as Aryens.

@ But that old lots of people of this area has gone through many changes. Many foreign immigration specially muslims took place in Bengal. And many Islamic scholars are in the opinion that majority almost 50 to 60% of present Bengal population are foreign migration. These belongs to Arab, Turks, Persian, Central Asia, Abbissinia, Uthopian and many more. The whole demography is changed now. And hence our behaviours, attitude, thinking process everything is changed. I always argue that due to the existance of these mighty rivers Bengal became the save heaven for the defeated muslim fugitives. You know that even the Nigoes also rulled Bengal for a century. During the Islamic rule all the administraters, munsabders, zamindrs, zagirders, Qazi all belonged to either Afghan, Persian, Arabians and Turkish. Even the worriers classses were hired from outside. The common Bengalee people were , Kamar, farmer, fisherman etc.

@ I still have a doubt majority people in your district(Sylhet) were came from Turkmenistan. I remember once Ibne Bututa visited Sylhet in those days he was surprized by see the dresses and building and the languages of the local people of Sylhet as if Sylhet seems to be part of Turkey. Still the food habits of Sylheti people are different than other Bengalee people. Most of the Sylheti women hardly wears "Burkha". People of Sylheti are shy to be Bengalee and they have a different language. Most of the Sylheti words are Persian and Arabic. Their culture and marriage ceremonies are different from other Bengal localities.

Request to give your comment please .

Sens were not Dravidian. Dravidian were Buddhist. Sens have come from Deccan it is true. But actually they come from Central Asia and Eastern Europe. Senas were Hindus. They introduce Hinduism and Aryan culture in Bangladesh territory. Laxman Sen was the last cruel Sen ruler who was an Aryan(Brahman) and he was must hindu and not a Dravidian. Yes they came from Deccan. The Dravidian of Deccan were attacked by Sena previously. Sanskrit(Aryan) language is the property of Sena Society. How can you say that the Senas are not Aryan? Dravidians are not container of the Sanskrit. Sanskrit is introduced in Dravidian areas by Aryans(including Senas) which was brought from central Asia and eastern Europe. Dravidian are the real sons of this territory. Aryans are outsiders. Bangladeshi Nation is a continuation of old Brave Dravidian Nation who has taken the religion Islam(Majority Bangladeshi), who were Buddhist. You may know that Bogra was the center of Buddhist universities in this region. How did the Buddhist people is removed from Bangladesh? In fact they are not removed. They have taken the peaceful religion Islam. They successfully defend the Aryan Sena invasion and established the independent Sultanate after Sena invasion. They protested the harsh Mughal, they fought against the British and the also fought against the Punjabis. The story of Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation is a continuous process, not an interrupted drama. You should follow the true story of history. The present Bangladesh is answer to all. It is the biggest homogenous, uni religion based(majority), uni language nation of this area. You have thanked me not understanding the whole fact.

Now you are syaing Buddhist were Dravid and Hindus were Aryan??? shooott..
Do you know all the Buddhist manuscript were written in Chrajayapada which were derived from Sanskrit. Never heard of any South Indian Davidian language were used in Buddhism. South Indian Dravid were all along Hindus and never accepted Buddhism.

Being Dravidian isn't considered hip in this part of world, better call yourself pure Arabian! :lol:

Deshi words in Bengali are of Austro-Asiatic origin, not Dravidian. West Bengal does more to preserve Austro-Asiatic languages than Bangladesh.

Bengali is created from Bangladeshi origin. The words which are spoken by us is our language. Do you know that a four thousand years old civilization is found in Oa re Bateshsar of Narshingdi District of Bangladesh. There was no Aryan population in Bangladesh four thousand years ago and even in India, Pakistan. In fact those people were Dravidian or you can use old Bangladeshian. They are the ancestors of us, our nation and our Bengali nation. Austro Asiatic it is named by European Anthropologist. If I rename that I would rename it as Old Bangladeshian Language family. You have mentioned South India and Dravidian relation. South India is not only home of Dravidian. It was a continuous nation from Assam to Present Sri Lanka. It is interrupted by Aryan invasion and Aryan culture. But Dravidian are not destroyed. Bangladeshi Nation is the continuation of the ancient Dravidian Nation which was spread throughout huge territory.

Now you are syaing Buddhist were Dravid and Hindus were Aryan??? shooott..
Do you know all the Buddhist manuscript were written in Chrajayapada which were derived from Sanskrit. Never heard of any South Indian Davidian language were used in Buddhism. South Indian Dravid were all along Hindus and never accepted Buddhism.

Did you know that, Chrajayapada was kept hidden in the Nepal to protection from the destruction by the cruel Aryan Sena Society? It is historically true. You can find out that. At Sena regime the local language was totally banned, Sanskrit was forced to people. Local scripts were destroyed. Sanskrit was never the language of mouth. It was the manuscript of Sena(Aryan Society). Numerous Dravidian Buddhists were killed by Sena. It is true. There was no humanity. Senas were cruel animals. Buddhists had many strong literature and culture. Their written scripts were destroyed totally destroyed. This scripts are not yet restored. Sena society is responsible to destroy the progress of ancient Bangladeshi language. They snatch our script.

Now point about South Indian Dravidian, they have surrendered to Aryan society to take Hinduism. They started to follow Aryan to make worshiping of Aryan Gods. But in Sri Lanka the Dravidian are still Buddhist. Lankans are Dravidian. Dravidian does not mean to South India. I mean it as a continuous nation from the Assam to Sri Lanka. Most of the Hindus are Dravidian except the Brahmans(the are pure Aryan). But other classes have taken oath to Aryan Society(Brahman). Brahman(Aryans) maintained their purity by following the strict marriage policy, which is still available, you can observe that. This Brahman portion is not the majority part of the society. This Aryans have made cruel aggression following tricks. The other three classes of Aryan Society are the surrendered portion of the old Dravidian Nation. Still eighty percent of economy of India is held by the Aryan but they may constitute only four to five percent population. But in Bangladesh it is not possible. Every has to prove their merits to earn their livelihood. There is no class of human(Adam Sons). Bangladesh is of course a continuation of the old Dravidian Nation.

Confusion is for the identity less people. Never for us. Because we are the container of the bloods of Great Dravidian Nation , of course of Adam.

I guess you lot are pure Dravidians who came from Turkmenistan. Happy now?

Ok I have a question. I'm not a Brahman, my fiance is Brahman of Kulin kind, will she loose her aryan-hood after getting married to me! :/

Back
Top Bottom