What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Shabash Bangladesh!

A Bishsha Obak Takea Roy
More Pore Jole Charkhar
Tobo Matha Noabar Noy.

Bengali is a Dravidian language. Deshi people( original Dravidian) are the main the race of Bengali community. Sanskrit is a foreigner to Bengali. You have no scope to avoid that. Let us come to the word percentage of Bengali language. Bengali language was corrupted by Sanskrit rich collaborators with the help of British to suppress the Dravidian after the bloody war of Plassey. For this reason, those dirty sanskrit words were incorporated into Bengali. But after 1947, the things are being changed. If you see modern Bangladeshi drama, you will be astonished how the local Dravidian words are reintroduced in modern Bangla Language. Now Bangla is being free from the Sanskrit words. It is a property of all Bengali. Every local words are being conserved. The residue of Sanskrit will be put into dustbin. Don't try to give the statistics from the grammar which is written by Aryan Society. Bangladesh is the original home of Dravidian. You can search from the history. The continuation of Dravidian people would remain from Assam to Sinhala, if the Aryan would not come from the eastern Europe to interrupt the continuation. You can search internet to clarify that. People of Bengal migrated to Sinhala since thousands years ago. It is historically proved. You may call us as the progeny of Rabon( who was a Dravidian, attacked by the Aryan). Old Dravidian are the huge nation of this territory. The people of Tamil Nadoo has bounced back( Modern dravidian). Sri Lankans are still separate. In this way, Bangladesh is a separate as great Dravidian Nation. All the Dravidian have taken their religion according to their choice. But as a whole Dravidian nation is same. You could witness similarity among the faces of people of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Tamil Nadoo. But Bangladesh is the huge Dravidian nation among them. The Aryan are not original sons of this territory. They foreigner and progeny of conspirator. They have come from eastern Europe. We are the original sons of this territory. We want to be religious. Every single people are allowed to express their religious views and practices freely according to their beliefs personally or as part of community. But in the question of nationality all are Bangladeshi. All are ready to invest their last drops of blood to secure its independent existence. Your recognition about our nationality is not necessitated by us at all but it is necessary for your mental and human development. Pan Indianism is a false. You are not able to make it true. Try to maintain the present unity of your so called united nation. Those are not our topics. We are ready to defend any kind of foreign aggression.

LMAO...:rofl:

I really stopped reading after the bold part. I really did.

Tongi bridge (1860)

305926_160516150695144_160501724029920_331513_6298201_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:16 AM ----------

@ I read in a book, "The Muslims of Bengal " written by Mohar Ali, there he describes that during the ancient time there was one stone bridge on river Bramaputtra towards Assam. With that assumption Bakhtiyar Uddin Khilji started his expedition on Assam but could not sustain and were driven back to the Bramaputtra river. Infact while crossing the mighty river many of his soldiers and horses were drowned. Bakhtiyar did not find the stone bridge on the river.

Everybody is from One origin i.e. Adam. Shiraz's mother and father were born in Brihot Bangladesh. His previous many generations were from Brihot Bangladesh. In this sense He is must from the Bangladeshi origin. So, there is no confusion. Many people try to prove that Shiraz is a outsider to Bangladesh. By proving that they want to justify of their betray with Shiraz. Shiraz is definitely born in Bangladesh and reared in this territory. He is a great patriotic soldier and he is our brother. There is no confusion. Mir Jafar was born in Persia.Hey, all living beings of this territory be united with your own beliefs, work with unity . Don’t betray each other because it is your own territory whatever your religion and color. You are product of this soil whatever what is source of your precursor sperm and ovum. Don’t betray the own soil. You should make it free from evils for you. Don’t invite enemy. You should know the enemy and fight against them with the help of all living organisms of your territory. You should love them all because all of them are created from same lands and same preparations. Never kill anyone of your territory or never help other to kill your territory members. Beliefs may be different but origin is same soil. Love your origin and keep it up as it is own your origin. Don’t love other country or other aggressor as those are enemies and keep free the territory from enemies. Build your nation as your own home and love all members as your own. You are the container of bloods of Shashangko, Titumir,Vashani, Mujib and Zia. Those persons should be born in every house.

Oh, Tangail! That explains your weird "aida oida" dialect. lol :D

Okay dude, listen. Let's say everyone in BD agrees we are Dravidians. So what's next? Dig a trench all around BD, fill it up with water and make sure Aryans don't get in so we can keep our race pure??? I really don't understand what you're asking for!

Oh, Tangail! That explains your weird "aida oida" dialect. lol :D

Okay dude, listen. Let's say everyone in BD agrees we are Dravidians. So what's next? Dig a trench all around BD, fill it up with water and make sure Aryans don't get in so we can keep our race pure??? I really don't understand what you're asking for!

You are proving your nature by playing your empty vessel. You are successful. Remember that your Much Sounds angered me which has brought me to this forum. People understand all Major , Minor. Don't attack me personally by mentioning my locality. Bangladesh is itself a locality. We want to say that, Bangladeshi Nation is a distinct nation like other nations of the world. It is true. We are not a myth. We must survive by proving our merits, giving better service to the world, preventing all the tricks of aggressors and Pseudo aggressors. We well know about the Aryan Society, Mir Jafars and Local collaborators who left the interest of the nation for only own benefits. Struggle for respectful, honored survival with true peace is my concern , nothing else.

Map showing Dravidian languages :

Other maps : one, two, three and four.

It requires one attachment. Bengali is a Dravidian Language. It was invaded by Aryan(Sanskrit) during Sena Regime. Now it is totally free from the attack of Sanskrit. Sanskrit is not part of Bengali. It is true. We must remove all the Sanskrit words from Bangla by introducing the numerous local words. Modern Bangla drama is exactly doing that. Dravidian style is being restored in Bengali. It is certain.

বাংলাদেশের স্বপ্নদ্রষ্টা কিংবদন্তীর ৩৫তম মৃত্যুবার্ষিকী

Moulana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani

hassan201111161321456512_u1_v.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

hassan201111161321456512_3.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

hassan201111161321456512_2.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

hassan201111161321456512_7.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

hassan201111161321456512_155524_156470494397007_100001021719904_340941_5607236_n.jpg

Thanks for posting the image of Moulana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani. One objection, you have said Him as Dreamer of Bangladesh.
The Bangladeshi Nation is not dream of a single person. It is the dream of millions and of true existence since the ancient time. Ancient Gangaridi is the present Bangladesh. Moulana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani is of course a great son of Bangladesh territory. This type of Man is got as the grace of almighty. He is our brother and co-dreamer of successful, peaceful and honored Bangladesh. He is the strong follower of Bangladeshi nation. We feel the sounds of him in our bloods. Thus we get our identity. We must try to be next Vashani in the next time. His struggle is the inspirations of upcoming millions of generation.

In the middle of the picture, Maolana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani is cooking as his wife is sick.Any present and past leader of this territory is not equal to the dust of the leg of the great son of this land Maolana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani. This image shows his simplicity. This was his kitchen. He is cooking as his wife is ill. His wife was daughter of a zaminder. But Vashani family had taken very simple life by giving all properties to trusty. This type of leaders are almost impossible in our country. We must try to be next Vashani.He is a perfect man.He was a great man.We can feel proud for him.

The Great Son of the territory Maolana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani, Founder of Awami Muslim League,National Awami Party, Source of Bangladeshi Nationalism. He left the Awami League for a reason, which is the great weapon to unmask the face of some re-known politicians. Pakistan is still facing serious difficulties due to that reason.Maolana Abdul Hamid Khan Vashani is the word of the Bangladeshi Nation.

@ Koi hai ?????? Remove this Dravidian from this forum for ever.

@ Abir bhai, can you help me to take this Dravidian origin to your country's mental hospital ?

@ Al-Zaker bhai, "Thuri madat kigiana, do din se may soya nahi, suraf dravidian aur dravidian aur khali kolshi baje beshi ".

@ East-Watch, book a room for this full mad dravidian in Tokyo mental hospital.

" Ye cheese bari mast mast hai ".

President Zia

f-6.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

1977 Before a match between Bangladesh eleven Vs MCC eleven

sports145.jpg

President Zia

35838_129198573780725_100000717500424_193259_3062427_n.jpg

@ In those days, I used to hear his public address in our locality, " Apnara shokal theke dur durantu elaka theke ekhane echechan ajonno, ami amar ontu eshtal theke onek dhanno bad gapon korchi, amra Bangladeshe, Bangladeshi jatiatabad ishtapon korte chai, inshallah".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom