What's new

Old Bangla Photos

My Dear Canada Immigrant BTW, You are using:Bengali words of wisdom for the ignorant: "Khali kolshi baje beshi!"

You are using this words too much. Could you remember that you have commented on Gonjo's Thread: To All Bangladeshi: Save your Nation as it is your own national duty. Gonjo has collected that from Economist comments section Which was written by Sheikh Shakib Ahmed.I am that Shakib. At that time I was not member of this forum. You have said :

I-C-E-L-A-N-D.!
Bengali words of wisdom for the ignorant: "Khali kolshi baje beshi!"

I have become member of this forum only just to answer your comments. I think you have no capability to create only just to destroy. You are using the "Khali kolshi baje beshi!"

I think you are commissioned very quickly and you had very little scope to improve about Bangladeshi Literature. I refer ICELANDS as the Himalayan Subterranean region which is cover by ice for few months of the year. You may have little amount of brain but you have no right to make comment relentlessly.

We know the conspiracy of Aryan Society. But there was another group. Of course the Mir Jafar group. Iskandar Mirza is still active to destroy democracy. I want to identify the real killers of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Ziaur Rahman. Background supporter of Ershad and Moyeen U Ahmed. Those bastard progeny is being migrated to foreign nation and doing the work of Mir Jafari. This is the common senario of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Those person who has given the passport of Bangladesh has no right to say about Bangladesh as his own country.

You are a Khali Kolshi tar jonno aei dialogue beshi use koro.

I wrote:To All Bangladeshi: Save your Nation as it is your own national duty.

in 16th December 2009, when the country has suffered the harsh army backed rule of two year as part of my emotion and I used that in Economist to Boost up Bangladeshis two years later. I know you very well.

Entertaining. :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: :pop:

But maximum soldiers were like pillars who celebrates our defeat with Clive. It is the tragic reason for the destruction of Greater Bangladesh. For this reason, you are in separate nation. Your grandfather left Noakhali.

Shiraz is flowing through our veins and is saying don't believe the Aryan Society. Take protection before they attack and search the history from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durga_P...27Sharadiya.27. Could you hear that from your blood. I don't think so.

Shiraz was an pure Aryan, dont he??? Jusd a second thought...

Bhaiti, tumi na bojho evolution, na bojho Anthropology. Ami to tomaar moto bhaat bokchi na, ami Harvard er Bigyani ra anek gabeshana kore ja peyeche tai bolchi. Ektu porashona koro barong, kaaje debe!

Shabash, Bangla Beboharer jonno dhonnobad. Bagher Bachcha ! Shabash!!!!! Shob shomoi Shob Jaigai Bangla! !!! Maro Ari Thekao!!!!!! Bangla is the fourth largest language in the world. Gorje otho Bagher moto. Shabash!!!

A Bangladeshi village (1860)

292895_160508107362615_160501724029920_331456_5542832_n.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 AM ----------

Padma river (1860)

304017_160507894029303_160501724029920_331452_5675885_n.jpg

Some how that place is called chou-muhuni now and 10 minutes from my home! :blink:

@ So, Faarhan and abir are now "deshi". Be aware of them. One is good in collecting historical pictures and another is very keen in argument. It can only be compared with the tactic of Sk Hasina.

Shiraz was not an Aryan. Mir Jafar was Persian( Muslim Aryan). Shiraz is from Bangladeshi origin. We are the modern Shiraz.

Siraj was Persian descent and Mir Jafar was Iraqi. Get your history straight. However we do have Persian and other Islamic blood flowing in our vein. This is why Bangladeshis are mix looking from light skin to black skin. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom