What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Apni bollen je apni evolution bishshash koren ar apni Human, tokhon mone holo amar apner evolution hoi nai, apni banderer neche hanuman roye gechen.

Like I said a monkey would understand evolution better than you, evolution doesn't say humans evolved from monkeys, it says all apes have common ancestor(s) from which they branched like branches of a tree do. Go figure.

That particular claim has been debunked by Shovabazar Rajbari, anyway even if they invited Clive to Puja that only means they wanted to reap benefit out of English, just as Nawab of Dhaka who had their Nawab title by doing you know what.

Clive was Christian, why would he choose Durga to offer prayer, makes no sense.

Dada vai jinista reap benefit ar modhdhe thakle to shomoshsha chilo na. 1757 er purbe kono Sharodio Durga Puja chilo na. 1757 sal hotei ta shoro hoy abong proti bosor amader kosto dete ata palon korto English abong Aryan Shamaj. Koto boro koster kotha. Amar Dharona Shadharon Hindura ata janeo na. Kinto Aryan( Brahman) Shamaj ata jane.

Dhakar Nabob jodi arokom kiso utshab Muslim Shamaje anar chesta korto tobe ami shoho amar desher lok Nabober chapar dat thaprai a khole felto.

Kinto apner Shamaje ata hoi nai. Sorry Dada, Apni to abar Noakhaila origin, Kolikatar Shaheb Bazarer shathe apner purba purusher jogajog nai. Onner Dhormio utshabe amar kono agroho nai. Kinto amader porajoy nea tamsha keno. Tobe ami publicly aei shotto toththo prochar korbo na. Karon shojog shandhani goshthi ata kaje lagate pare osthirotha barate.

We are well known to Aryan Society.

Good luck Brother. Understand the truth. Durga Puja is only celebrated in Brihot Bangladesh Region. It was intiated to mark the defeat of Mahishashore( Patriotic Soldier Shiraz) by the Clive to restore Heaven to give pain to the Muslim Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation.

lol... just pure lol....

the dialect of speaking Bengali is greatly different for the people of West Bengal and that of Bangladesh.But we have profound similarity of Bengali,with Hindi,Punjabi,Gujrati,Marathi,Asamiya,Odiya etc.I know it for a fact,because while majority of Bangladeshi couldnt,I have spent time with people speaking all these different languages and I can speak a little of some of them as well.there are many many words which sound almost the same and mean the same thing.This is only and only possible,if they have a common origin.

BTW,FYI to the author,Dravidian language means those languages originating from Tamil,i.e Tamil,Telugu,Kannad and Malayalam.Bengali is not a part of that.

Dear Abir, nForce

Please don't interrupt Sheikh

I am enjoying it

Dada, apne thik kothai koisoin. Aryan ar Dravidian doida linguistic group, aida thik. Kinto linguistic group jati thekai hoise. Jati na thakle language ahe na. Kothai kinto dhora khailain. Apne koitasen Bangla Indo Aryan group e obosthito. Dada, apne to aeida koibani, karon apne to Aryan jatir lok. Ar nega to 47 ar por Dravidian alaka chaira Aryan alakai gesoin ga. Apnego amra chini. Amra Bangladeshira ahon apnego Aryan front bebohar kartasi bangla lekhbar nega, tar nega aeida vabainna je Bangla Aryan go Bap Dadar poitrik shompotti. Aeida Dravidiango. Kinto Bangladeshi Dravidianra Muslim, Kiso Aryan Bondhora amader shathe ase jara vala khaoner love bap dadar veta chare nai. Apnego Khamkhealir nega amra kolikata, Morshidabad shoho mela alaka haraisi, last Pujabi go kase Mair khaisi. Moidhdhe theka chalao gelo , Malao gelo. Kolikata pailo Bharat, Lahore Pailo Pakistan. Amra Pailam Fokka ar keel, gota. Dada apnego amra hare hare chini, Punjabi sho oor dero chini. Amra Bangladeshi. Amra ai tollate ak matro bishshodhdho jati. Dada amar moto apne ai kotha kobar parben? Jani parben na. Karon apner boke bol nai. Karon apner shomaj bohot agei maroari go golam hoise. We must survive.Aryanra kinto modhdho Asia theka aise. Apne net e search den. We are Dravidian Bangladesh, A true Race, One of the biggest ethnic group of the world.

Dada, apnego Vashai amra rakhkhosh jati. Kinto apnera amago dhongsho korte paren nai. Ami ato khon Latin script a Bangla lekhlam tai ki Latin hoi a gesi. Tai Bangla is not the Indo Aryan Language. It is completely Dravidian. Dorkar hoi noton script banabo. Aeibar mone hoi shob bojbar parsen. Jodi na bojen toi opekha koron. Ami aro kiso lekha chapamo.

Which dialect is this?

And btw, let's leave the "race debate" to biologists. For all you know, you could even have Sino-Tibetan genes!

Dada vai jinista reap benefit ar modhdhe thakle to shomoshsha chilo na. 1757 er purbe kono Sharodio Durga Puja chilo na. 1757 sal hotei ta shoro hoy abong proti bosor amader kosto dete ata palon korto English abong Aryan Shamaj. Koto boro koster kotha. Amar Dharona Shadharon Hindura ata janeo na. Kinto Aryan( Brahman) Shamaj ata jane.

Dhakar Nabob jodi arokom kiso utshab Muslim Shamaje anar chesta korto tobe ami shoho amar desher lok Nabober chapar dat thaprai a khole felto.

Kinto apner Shamaje ata hoi nai. Sorry Dada, Apni to abar Noakhaila origin, Kolikatar Shaheb Bazarer shathe apner purba purusher jogajog nai. Onner Dhormio utshabe amar kono agroho nai. Kinto amader porajoy nea tamsha keno. Tobe ami publicly aei shotto toththo prochar korbo na. Karon shojog shandhani goshthi ata kaje lagate pare osthirotha barate.

We are well known to Aryan Society.

Good luck Brother. Understand the truth. Durga Puja is only celebrated in Brihot Bangladesh Region. It was intiated to mark the defeat of Mahishashore( Patriotic Soldier Shiraz) by the Clive to restore Heaven to give pain to the Muslim Dravidian Bangladeshi Nation.

I was born and brought up in Kolkata.

Get rid of your conspiracy theories, hindus and muslims fought side by side under siraj.

Dear Sheikh,

Don't listen to them.. They are evil people..

please carry on...
The TV programmes are so boring

Like I said a monkey would understand evolution better than you, evolution doesn't say humans evolved from monkeys, it says all apes have common ancestor(s) from which they branched like branches of a tree do. Go figure.

Common ancestor ar kotha bolle amar to kono birodhita nai.

I don't believe the false Zionist evolution theory. I believe the fact and truth. I hate them who ignore the truth and don't think that earth life time is very short and there is must existence of the Creator who created us as per of the Almighty Creator's wish.

Are you for real?! :blink:

lol... just pure lol....

the dialect of speaking Bengali is greatly different for the people of West Bengal and that of Bangladesh.But we have profound similarity of Bengali,with Hindi,Punjabi,Gujrati,Marathi,Asamiya,Odiya etc.I know it for a fact,because while majority of Bangladeshi couldnt,I have spent time with people speaking all these different languages and I can speak a little of some of them as well.there are many many words which sound almost the same and mean the same thing.This is only and only possible,if they have a common origin.

BTW,FYI to the author,Dravidian language means those languages originating from Tamil,i.e Tamil,Telugu,Kannad and Malayalam.Bengali is not a part of that.

Dada amake BTW bollen, ata shabirodhita hoye gelo na. Apni to bishshash koren amder common ancestry. Tahole to apneo BTW.

By the way you are part of the Aryan Society. I can conclude that:

In fact Bengali Nation is a Dravidian nation. Bengali Dravidian Muslims are representing the present Bangladesh. Aryans are outsiders to Bengali, Bangladesh and Dravidian Nation and this region.Aryans are enemies of Dravidian, Killer of Dravidians. Enemies of Dravidian. Bangla is the property of Dravidian. Bangladesh as a Dravidian Nation will guard the Bangla language as property of Dravidian. Aryan must be absorbed into Hindi and those are enemies of the Bangla language, Bangladeshi Nation, Dravidian Nations and overall humanity. This is historically true. Aryans are outsiders to Bangla language, Bangladeshi Nation, Dravidian Nations and evil forces. Malayalam and Vangalaam were in the continuous blood chain, but detached due to the conspiracy of Aryan ( coming from central Asia). We are Dravidians. We have sympathy for each other. Vangalam is present Bangladesh. It is completely a Dravidian Nation. We should discard all the Aryan culture to secure the peace. I am proud to be a Dravidian, Bangladeshi.

Dada amake BTW bollen, ata shabirodhita hoye gelo na. Apni to bishshash koren amder common ancestry. Tahole to apneo BTW.

By the way you are part of the Aryan Society. I can conclude that:

In fact Bengali Nation is a Dravidian nation. Bengali Dravidian Muslims are representing the present Bangladesh. Aryans are outsiders to Bengali, Bangladesh and Dravidian Nation and this region.Aryans are enemies of Dravidian, Killer of Dravidians. Enemies of Dravidian. Bangla is the property of Dravidian. Bangladesh as a Dravidian Nation will guard the Bangla language as property of Dravidian. Aryan must be absorbed into Hindi and those are enemies of the Bangla language, Bangladeshi Nation, Dravidian Nations and overall humanity. This is historically true. Aryans are outsiders to Bangla language, Bangladeshi Nation, Dravidian Nations and evil forces. Malayalam and Vangalaam were in the continuous blood chain, but detached due to the conspiracy of Aryan ( coming from central Asia). We are Dravidians. We have sympathy for each other. Vangalam is present Bangladesh. It is completely a Dravidian Nation. We should discard all the Aryan culture to secure the peace. I am proud to be a Dravidian, Bangladeshi.

The guy with the weird dialect is :crazy:.

I was born and brought up in Kolkata.

Get rid of your conspiracy theories, hindus and muslims fought side by side under siraj.

But maximum soldiers were like pillars who celebrates our defeat with Clive. It is the tragic reason for the destruction of Greater Bangladesh. For this reason, you are in separate nation. Your grandfather left Noakhali.

Shiraz is flowing through our veins and is saying don't believe the Aryan Society. Take protection before they attack and search the history from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durga_P...27Sharadiya.27. Could you hear that from your blood. I don't think so.

But maximum soldiers were like pillars who celebrates our defeat with Clive. It is the tragic reason for the destruction of Greater Bangladesh. For this reason, you are in separate nation. Your grandfather left Noakhali.

Shiraz is flowing through our veins and is saying don't believe the Aryan Society. Take protection before they attack and search the history from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durga_P...27Sharadiya.27. Could you hear that from your blood. I don't think so.

I'm happy with where I am, you should be content with what you have; and stop believing whatever wikipedia says.

I don't believe the false Zionist evolution theory. I believe the fact and truth. I hate them who ignore the truth and don't think that earth life time is very short and there is must existence of the Creator who created us as per of the Almighty Creator's wish.

Khati kotha bolechen dada!...Couldnt agree more with you! :tup:

Cheers!!!

Which dialect is this?

And btw, let's leave the "race debate" to biologists. For all you know, you could even have Sino-Tibetan genes!

My Dear Canada Immigrant BTW, You are using:Bengali words of wisdom for the ignorant: "Khali kolshi baje beshi!"

You are using this words too much. Could you remember that you have commented on Gonjo's Thread: To All Bangladeshi: Save your Nation as it is your own national duty. Gonjo has collected that from Economist comments section Which was written by Sheikh Shakib Ahmed.I am that Shakib. At that time I was not member of this forum. You have said :

I-C-E-L-A-N-D.!
Bengali words of wisdom for the ignorant: "Khali kolshi baje beshi!"

I have become member of this forum only just to answer your comments. I think you have no capability to create only just to destroy. You are using the "Khali kolshi baje beshi!"

I think you are commissioned very quickly and you had very little scope to improve about Bangladeshi Literature. I refer ICELANDS as the Himalayan Subterranean region which is cover by ice for few months of the year. You may have little amount of brain but you have no right to make comment relentlessly.

We know the conspiracy of Aryan Society. But there was another group. Of course the Mir Jafar group. Iskandar Mirza is still active to destroy democracy. I want to identify the real killers of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, Ziaur Rahman. Background supporter of Ershad and Moyeen U Ahmed. Those bastard progeny is being migrated to foreign nation and doing the work of Mir Jafari. This is the common senario of India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. Those person who has given the passport of Bangladesh has no right to say about Bangladesh as his own country.

You are a Khali Kolshi tar jonno aei dialogue beshi use koro.

I wrote:To All Bangladeshi: Save your Nation as it is your own national duty.

in 16th December 2009, when the country has suffered the harsh army backed rule of two year as part of my emotion and I used that in Economist to Boost up Bangladeshis two years later. I know you very well.

Back
Top Bottom