What's new

Old Bangla Photos

Dada, apne thik kothai koisoin. Aryan ar Dravidian doida linguistic group, aida thik. Kinto linguistic group jati thekai hoise. Jati na thakle language ahe na. Kothai kinto dhora khailain. Apne koitasen Bangla Indo Aryan group e obosthito. Dada, apne to aeida koibani, karon apne to Aryan jatir lok. Ar nega to 47 ar por Dravidian alaka chaira Aryan alakai gesoin ga. Apnego amra chini. Amra Bangladeshira ahon apnego Aryan front bebohar kartasi bangla lekhbar nega, tar nega aeida vabainna je Bangla Aryan go Bap Dadar poitrik shompotti. Aeida Dravidiango. Kinto Bangladeshi Dravidianra Muslim, Kiso Aryan Bondhora amader shathe ase jara vala khaoner love bap dadar veta chare nai. Apnego Khamkhealir nega amra kolikata, Morshidabad shoho mela alaka haraisi, last Pujabi go kase Mair khaisi. Moidhdhe theka chalao gelo , Malao gelo. Kolikata pailo Bharat, Lahore Pailo Pakistan. Amra Pailam Fokka ar keel, gota. Dada apnego amra hare hare chini, Punjabi sho oor dero chini. Amra Bangladeshi. Amra ai tollate ak matro bishshodhdho jati. Dada amar moto apne ai kotha kobar parben? Jani parben na. Karon apner boke bol nai. Karon apner shomaj bohot agei maroari go golam hoise. We must survive.Aryanra kinto modhdho Asia theka aise. Apne net e search den. We are Dravidian Bangladesh, A true Race, One of the biggest ethnic group of the world.

Dada, apnego Vashai amra rakhkhosh jati. Kinto apnera amago dhongsho korte paren nai. Ami ato khon Latin script a Bangla lekhlam tai ki Latin hoi a gesi. Tai Bangla is not the Indo Aryan Language. It is completely Dravidian. Dorkar hoi noton script banabo. Aeibar mone hoi shob bojbar parsen. Jodi na bojen toi opekha koron. Ami aro kiso lekha chapamo.

From where did you come up with Pure Dravidian Bangladeshi. If any ethnicity which is most polluted are the Bangladeshi. We are the mix of Aryan + Davidian + Mongoloid + Austro Asiatic race.

Capital of Shriraz Ud Daola was in Muurshidabad . Now it is in so called India. United Bengal was not formed due to the conspiracy of Aryan Society people of West Bengal along with Punjabis. For this reason the west Bengal portion of greater Bangladesh was not included in Bangladesh and Independent Bangladesh was not formed in 1947. For this reason we had to give serious value to Punjabi Pakistani in 1971 to achieve Independent Bangladesh. We were affected by the combined conspiracy of Aryan Society people and harsh Punjabi Pakistan simultaneously. West Bengal was the Portion of Greater Bangladesh. Though it was looted by India in 1947 with help of Sen Society of West Bengal. We are Dravidian.Maximum Bangladeshi are Muslim now.Maximum Dravidian of our Bangladeshi territory have taken Islam as a sign of love and belief , devotion to Islam. If it was not they would be converted to Christianity during the harsh British rule. Maximum Dravidian are Muslim as a consequence of their strong belief. Aryan and Punjabi animals are not agreed to see the fact that the love for Islam has forced the Bangladeshis to take Islam. Aryan and Pujabis want to see that maximum Bangldeshi have taken Islam as reason of economical cause. Which is a false. We have proved that in 1757,1857,1947 and in 1971.Everybody should not merge the religion in the question of nationality. There are people of other religion in our territory who are respectful and compulsory part of our great Bangladeshi nation. There is no residual turbid water for anyone to catch fish there. We are Bangladeshi. We are very concerned about the identity of our nationality and determined to save every single inch of our territory. Don't try to merge us with India and so called Pakistan(Fakistan). Bengali is not originated from Sanskrit. Bangldeshi territory was under Sen(karnatak originated) for two hundred years(1000-1204). The language of Sen was Sanskrit. It is not the language of Dravidian. At that period Bengali literature was totally band for the development of Sanskrit in Bangladesh territory. It was crime. The people Sanskrit wanted to destroy Bengali literature. Purba Maghdi Opovrongsho is the origin of great Bengali language not Sanskrit. You can justify that information from the history. Don't shout like Sen Society. You may find many sanskrit word in Bengali. Those words were imported in Bengali language by the Sen collaborators of Plassey who worked for the foreign British. At present we are removing the debris of Sanskrit language from Bengali language which were incorporated after the bloody Plassey. We are Dravidian. We must maintain our purity. We must save us from any foreign aggression. No transit to India. Make your clear idea about Bangladesh, Bangladeshi people , Bengali language. Don't try to be aggressor. We are Bangladeshi, we know well how to treat the aggressor.

From where did you come up with Pure Dravidian Bangladeshi. If any ethnicity which is most polluted are the Bangladeshi. We are the mix of Aryan + Davidian + Mongoloid + Austro Asiatic race.

Sorry Iajdani , I have thought that it was writing of Abir. But My speech is same you would understand.
Dada aeibar kinto bishshash chiola ailo. Dada amra kinto bishshash kori shobai Ak Adomer Rokte Toiri. One son of Noah is the originator of Dravidian Nation and Ultimate Bangladeshi Nation. Apnera Onek chesta korsen Dravidian Jati Dhonsho Korte. Koto Shahitto Banaisen. Kono Love hoi nai. Dada amago Muslim go bea shadite kono badha nai jekorom apnego Aryan Society te ase. So, with the passage of time we have exchanged our bloods within the individuals of Bangladeshi Nation to make a huge homogenous uni cultured Bangladeshi Nation which is impossible in your Aryan society. Dravidians came from Mesopotemia (Iraq). In fact the population of Adam is spread from Iraq. This is different from Aryan root. We are earlier than Aryan in this territory. Those are part of history. Present Bangladesh is my story. I have described my identity.

All Aryan,Dravidian,Mongoloid,Austric, Asian, African, Red Indian are the sons of One Adam. This is our belief.

But you believe that Brahmans are made from the head of god, Khatrio and Baishasha are made from middle and Shudra are made from leg of god. That is your belief. I don't belief that.

You are not believer of my belief. For this reason, you are in a separate nation.You are not believer of my belief. For this reason, you are in a separate nation.

Do you want to know about the origin of durga puja. Just click the following:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Durga_Puja#Origin_of_the_autumnal_ceremony_.27Sharadiya.27

Origin of the autumnal ceremony 'Sharadiya'
undefined
Old painting of Durga Puja in Kolkata at Shobhabazar Rajbari

The actual worship of the Goddess Durga as stipulated by the Hindu
scriptures falls in the month of Chaitra, which roughly overlaps with
March or April. This ceremony is however not observed by many and is
restricted to a handful in the state of West Bengal.

The more popular form, which is also known as Sharadiya (Autumnal)
Durga Puja, is celebrated later in the year with the dates falling
either in September or October. Since the Goddess is invoked at the
wrong time, it is called "Akaal Bodhon" in Bengali.

While the most recent revival of the Autumnal worship of Goddess Durga
can be traced to revivalist tendencies in the early freedom movement
in Bengal, the first such Puja was organised by Raja Nabakrishna Deb
of the Shobhabazar Rajbari of Calcutta in honour of Lord Clive in the
year 1757. The puja was organised because Clive wished to pay thanks
for his victory in the Battle of Plassey. He was unable to do so in a
Church because the only church in Calcutta at that time was destroyed
by Siraj-ud-Daulah. Indeed many wealthy mercantile and Zamindar
families in Bengal made British Officers of the East India Company
guests of honour in the Pujas. The hosts vied with one another in
arranging the most sumptuous fares, decorations and entertainment for
their guests. This was deemed necessary since the Company was in
charge of a large part of India including Bengal after the battles of
Plassey and Buxar.[13]

If the above information is correct what will you say? I can conclude
the following that: Durga Puja is the marking ceremony of the defeat
of the Great son of our soil Shiraz Ud Daola and us by the
collaborators of the nation. What a shame! How can the defeat of a
nation be a part of religion? Shame! Shame! Shame! Raja Naba Krishna
Deb was a bastard of the nation who was in the administration of
Shiraz Ud Daola, but worked for British as a pet dog of the British.
He is the pioneer of Sharadiya Durga Puja to praise the animal British
as pet dog, bastard of the nation. If the true history is addressed to
the nation, the collaborators must be
vanquished from history. You can check the validity of my information.

Second point: Origin of Bashanti Durga Puja:

It is also the story of the collaborators. In this case,
Kangshanarayan( another bastard of the nation) play the role.
Kangshanarayan was in the administration of our the Great Sultan of
Independent Sultanate of Banglastan Munim Khan( great patriotic
soldier of the Bengali nation). Bastard Kangshanarayan worked for the
Animal Mughal to remove the independent Sultanate of the Greater
Bangladesh in 1576 in Rajmahal( Now it is in India) as a pet dog of
Mughal. He was a betrayer and bustard of the nation. With the Mughal
help he introduced the Bashanti Durga Puja as the marking ceremony of
the destruction of Independent Sultanate of Greater Bangladesh. Shame!
Shame! Bashanti Durga Puja is the marking ceremony of the defeat of
the Great son of our soil Munim Khan and us by the collaborators of
the nation. What a shame! How can the defeat of a nation be a part of
religion?

You can check the validity of my information. If the true history is
addressed to the nation, the collaborators must be
vanquished from history.

Please, know the true history. Hate the collaborators of the nation
who also played with the religious matters of the nation and made the
religious matters as so funny!

I hope everybody will understand the true history of the nation. Thus
our two great sons of our soil Sultan Munim Khan and Nabob Shiraz Ud
Daola will get some peace in mind by thinking that their sons are
recognizing their great sacrifices to the nation which are the source
of the inspirations for our independent existence.

Good luck.

There is no Dravidian/Aryan in Bengal, the population is based on Astro-Asiatic/Mongolian/Ancient North Indian(ANI)/Ancient South Indian(ASI) substratum.

Do you want to know about the origin of durga puja. Just click the following:
Durga Puja - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Origin of the autumnal ceremony 'Sharadiya'
undefined
Old painting of Durga Puja in Kolkata at Shobhabazar Rajbari

The actual worship of the Goddess Durga as stipulated by the Hindu
scriptures falls in the month of Chaitra, which roughly overlaps with
March or April. This ceremony is however not observed by many and is
restricted to a handful in the state of West Bengal.

The more popular form, which is also known as Sharadiya (Autumnal)
Durga Puja, is celebrated later in the year with the dates falling
either in September or October. Since the Goddess is invoked at the
wrong time, it is called "Akaal Bodhon" in Bengali.

While the most recent revival of the Autumnal worship of Goddess Durga
can be traced to revivalist tendencies in the early freedom movement
in Bengal, the first such Puja was organised by Raja Nabakrishna Deb
of the Shobhabazar Rajbari of Calcutta in honour of Lord Clive in the
year 1757. The puja was organised because Clive wished to pay thanks
for his victory in the Battle of Plassey. He was unable to do so in a
Church because the only church in Calcutta at that time was destroyed
by Siraj-ud-Daulah. Indeed many wealthy mercantile and Zamindar
families in Bengal made British Officers of the East India Company
guests of honour in the Pujas. The hosts vied with one another in
arranging the most sumptuous fares, decorations and entertainment for
their guests. This was deemed necessary since the Company was in
charge of a large part of India including Bengal after the battles of
Plassey and Buxar.[13]

If the above information is correct what will you say? I can conclude
the following that: Durga Puja is the marking ceremony of the defeat
of the Great son of our soil Shiraz Ud Daola and us by the
collaborators of the nation. What a shame! How can the defeat of a
nation be a part of religion? Shame! Shame! Shame! Raja Naba Krishna
Deb was a bustard of the nation who was in the administration of
Shiraz Ud Daola, but worked for British as a pet dog of the British.
He is the pioneer of Sharadiya Durga Puja to praise the animal British
as pet dog, bustard of the nation. If the true history is addressed to
the nation, the collaborators must be
vanquished from history. You can check the validity of my information.

Second point: Origin of Bashanti Durga Puja:

It is also the story of the collaborators. In this case,
Kangshanarayan( another bustard of the nation) play the role.
Kangshanarayan was in the administration of our the Great Sultan of
Independent Sultanate of Banglastan Munim Khan( great patriotic
soldier of the Bengali nation). Bustard Kangshanarayan worked for the
Animal Mughal to remove the independent Sultanate of the Greater
Bangladesh in 1576 in Rajmahal( Now it is in India) as a pet dog of
Mughal. He was a betrayer and bustard of the nation. With the Mughal
help he introduced the Bashanti Durga Puja as the marking ceremony of
the destruction of Independent Sultanate of Greater Bangladesh. Shame!
Shame! Bashanti Durga Puja is the marking ceremony of the defeat of
the Great son of our soil Munim Khan and us by the collaborators of
the nation. What a shame! How can the defeat of a nation be a part of
religion?

You can check the validity of my information. If the true history is
addressed to the nation, the collaborators must be
vanquished from history.

Please, know the true history. Hate the collaborators of the nation
who also played with the religious matters of the nation and made the
religious matters as so funny!

I hope everybody will understand the true history of the nation. Thus
our two great sons of our soil Sultan Munim Khan and Nabob Shiraz Ud
Daola will get some peace in mind by thinking that their sons are
recognizing their great sacrifices to the nation which are the source
of the inspirations for our independent existence.

Good luck.

Now you're weaving history out of your wrong end, Durga puja was popular in Bengal since mediaeval time.

There is no Dravidian/Aryan in Bengal, the population is based on Astro-Asiatic/Mongolian/Ancient North Indian(ANI)/Ancient South Indian(ASI) substratum.

Nationalism is power-hunger tempered by self-deception. Every nationalist is capable of the most flagrant dishonesty, but he is also — since he is conscious of serving something bigger than himself — unshakeably certain of being in the right.

This Aryan trick is inapplicable for us to destroy Bangladeshi Nationalism. Rakhkhosh(Aryan Language) Dravidian are not destroyed. Bangladeshi Nation is not a myth. It is standing to destroying all the tricks of all types of aggressors. It is the proud eighth largest nation of the world. Sorrow those people who lives in a country where different ethnic people live in a cluster. We are confident enough to defend our territory. We are Dravidian. We are Meghnad. But Muslim Meghnad( Dravidian). Saotals are of Austric origin in our Bangladeshi Nation.

All Aryan,Dravidian,Mongoloid,Austric, Asian, African, Red Indian are the sons of One Adam. This is our belief.

But you believe that Brahmans are made from the head of god, Khatrio and Baishasha are made from middle and Shudra are made from leg of god. That is your belief. I don't belief that.

You are not believer of my belief. For this reason, you are in a separate nation.You are not believer of my belief. For this reason, you are in a separate nation.

Nationalism is power-hunger tempered by self-deception. Every nationalist is capable of the most flagrant dishonesty, but he is also — since he is conscious of serving something bigger than himself — unshakeably certain of being in the right.

This Aryan trick is inapplicable for us to destroy Bangladeshi Nationalism. Rakhkhosh(Aryan Language) Dravidian are not destroyed. Bangladeshi Nation is not a myth. It is standing to destroying all the tricks of all types of aggressors. It is the proud eighth largest nation of the world. Sorrow those people who lives in a country where different ethnic people live in a cluster. We are confident enough to defend our territory. We are Dravidian. We are Meghnad. But Muslim Meghnad( Dravidian). Saotals are of Austric origin in our Bangladeshi Nation.

Not playing any trick, just trying to make sense.

I believe in evolution, not in fairy tale.

Not playing any trick, just trying to make sense.

I believe in evolution, not in fairy tale.

If you belief in evolution of human from monkey I shall say you that you are not still evolved from animal to be a human as you have no trust on the religion. You believe in power which is nature of Aryan Society which is a crime to human civilization.

That is the difference between us brother. I pray for us all as we can be human and defend ourselves.

I don't believe the false Zionist evolution theory. I believe the fact and truth. I hate them who ignore the truth and don't think that earth life time is very short and there is must existence of the Creator who created us as per of the Almighty Creator's wish.

That is the difference between us brother.

If you belief in evolution of human from monkey I shall say you that you are not still evolved from animal to be a human as you have no trust on the religion. You believe in power which is nature of Aryan Society which is a crime to human civilization.

That is the difference between us brother. I pray for us all as we can be human and defend ourselves.

I don't believe the false Zionist evolution theory. I believe the fact and truth. I hate them who ignore the truth and don't think that earth life time is very short and there is must existence of the Creator who created us as per of the Almighty Creator's wish.

That is the difference between us brother.

Probably a monkey would understand evolution better than you, I suggest you to read first before exposing your ignorance to everyone.

There is offcourse differences and I'm not the one craving for similarities.

Now you're weaving history out of your wrong end, Durga puja was popular in Bengal since mediaeval time.

Dada wikipedia is not written by me. Please, check that out. 1576, 1757 are of course the medieval period. Shatto boro Nirmom onek khetre.

Dada wikipedia is not written by me. Please, check that out. 1576, 1757 are of course the medieval period. Shatto boro Nirmom onek khetre.

That particular claim has been debunked by Shovabazar Rajbari, anyway even if they invited Clive to Puja that only means they wanted to reap benefit out of English, just as Nawab of Dhaka who had their Nawab title by doing you know what.

Clive was Christian, why would he choose Durga to offer prayer, makes no sense.

Probably a monkey would understand evolution better than you, I suggest you to read first before exposing your ignorance to everyone.

There is offcourse differences and I'm not the one craving for similarities.

Dada, Ami shob boje shonei bolsi. Apni apner lekhai ki Austric, Mongoloid, Ancient Indian aishob habijabi kotha tole dhoresen ja Anthropologist ra gaja kheye evolution theory ke base kore banease. Apni bollen je apni evolution bishshash koren ar apni Human, tokhon mone holo amar apner evolution hoi nai, apni banderer neche hanuman roye gechen.

Truth is that:All Aryan,Dravidian,Mongoloid,Austric, Asian, African, Red Indian are the sons of One Adam. This is the Belief of Bangladeshi Nation.

According to Lalon Shah:

Jat gelo Jat gelo bole

Aki Ajob Karekhana

Shotto Kaje Keo noi Raji

Shob kiso te Tana na na.

In fact there is no class in human society. It is the strong belief of every Bangladeshi which is absent in Aryan Society and in Punjabi Society.

Dada, Ami shob boje shonei bolsi. Apni apner lekhai ki Austric, Mongoloid, Ancient Indian aishob habijabi kotha tole dhoresen ja Anthropologist ra gaja kheye evolution theory ke base kore banease. Apni bollen je apni evolution bishshash koren ar apni Human, tokhon mone holo amar apner evolution hoi nai, apni banderer neche hanuman roye gechen.

Truth is that:All Aryan,Dravidian,Mongoloid,Austric, Asian, African, Red Indian are the sons of One Adam. This is the Belief of Bangladeshi Nation.

According to Lalon Shah:

Jat gelo Jat gelo bole

Aki Ajob Karekhana

Shotto Kaje Keo noi Raji

Shob kiso te Tana na na.

In fact there is no class in human society. It is the strong belief of every Bangladeshi which is absent in Aryan Society and in Punjabi Society.

Bhaiti, tumi na bojho evolution, na bojho Anthropology. Ami to tomaar moto bhaat bokchi na, ami Harvard er Bigyani ra anek gabeshana kore ja peyeche tai bolchi. Ektu porashona koro barong, kaaje debe!

Shabash Bangladesh!

A Bishsha Obak Takea Roy
More Pore Jole Charkhar
Tobo Matha Noabar Noy.

Bengali is a Dravidian language. Deshi people( original Dravidian) are the main the race of Bengali community. Sanskrit is a foreigner to Bengali. You have no scope to avoid that. Let us come to the word percentage of Bengali language. Bengali language was corrupted by Sanskrit rich collaborators with the help of British to suppress the Dravidian after the bloody war of Plassey. For this reason, those dirty sanskrit words were incorporated into Bengali. But after 1947, the things are being changed. If you see modern Bangladeshi drama, you will be astonished how the local Dravidian words are reintroduced in modern Bangla Language. Now Bangla is being free from the Sanskrit words. It is a property of all Bengali. Every local words are being conserved. The residue of Sanskrit will be put into dustbin. Don't try to give the statistics from the grammar which is written by Aryan Society. Bangladesh is the original home of Dravidian. You can search from the history. The continuation of Dravidian people would remain from Assam to Sinhala, if the Aryan would not come from the eastern Europe to interrupt the continuation. You can search internet to clarify that. People of Bengal migrated to Sinhala since thousands years ago. It is historically proved. You may call us as the progeny of Rabon( who was a Dravidian, attacked by the Aryan). Old Dravidian are the huge nation of this territory. The people of Tamil Nadoo has bounced back( Modern dravidian). Sri Lankans are still separate. In this way, Bangladesh is a separate as great Dravidian Nation. All the Dravidian have taken their religion according to their choice. But as a whole Dravidian nation is same. You could witness similarity among the faces of people of Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Tamil Nadoo. But Bangladesh is the huge Dravidian nation among them. The Aryan are not original sons of this territory. They foreigner and progeny of conspirator. They have come from eastern Europe. We are the original sons of this territory. We want to be religious. Every single people are allowed to express their religious views and practices freely according to their beliefs personally or as part of community. But in the question of nationality all are Bangladeshi. All are ready to invest their last drops of blood to secure its independent existence. Your recognition about our nationality is not necessitated by us at all but it is necessary for your mental and human development. Pan Indianism is a false. You are not able to make it true. Try to maintain the present unity of your so called united nation. Those are not our topics. We are ready to defend any kind of foreign aggression.

lol... just pure lol....

the dialect of speaking Bengali is greatly different for the people of West Bengal and that of Bangladesh.But we have profound similarity of Bengali,with Hindi,Punjabi,Gujrati,Marathi,Asamiya,Odiya etc.I know it for a fact,because while majority of Bangladeshi couldnt,I have spent time with people speaking all these different languages and I can speak a little of some of them as well.there are many many words which sound almost the same and mean the same thing.This is only and only possible,if they have a common origin.

BTW,FYI to the author,Dravidian language means those languages originating from Tamil,i.e Tamil,Telugu,Kannad and Malayalam.Bengali is not a part of that.

Back
Top Bottom