What's new

Ok, All Lt Generals and Below Please Stand Up And Salute!!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Hi guys! I've just been promoted to the coveted rank of General!! :woot:

And this in spite of umpteen 'displeasures' from the mods, a number of courts martial resulting in I being banned several times (I was in the cooler once for 21 days!!! Jeeeez!), and clobbered by the formidable Sino-Pak alliance!! :lol: But I still managed to attain this exalted rank!! ( I think I need to shut the heck up sometimes as I tend to go overboard with some of my sarcastic comments in response to some replies that usually get my goat! :hitwall: :lol: )

So, all ye Lt Generals and below, please stand up and salute the new General on the block!!!
yes-sir-soldier.gif

Cheers! :cheers:

And this in spite of umpteen 'displeasures' from the mods, a number of courts martial resulting in I being banned several times (I was in the cooler once for 21 days!!! Jeeeez!), and clobbered by the Sino-Pak alliance!! :lol: But I still managed to attain this exalted rank!! ( I think I need to shut the heck up sometimes as I tend to go overboard with some of my sarcastic comments in response to some replies that usually get my goat! :hitwall: :lol: )

So, all ye Lt Generals and below, please stand up and salute the new General on the block!!!
yes-sir-soldier.gif

congo for this great achievement,GENERAL...

And this in spite of umpteen 'displeasures' from the mods, a number of courts martial resulting in I being banned several times (I was in the cooler once for 21 days!!! Jeeeez!), and clobbered by the formidable Sino-Pak alliance!! :lol: But I still managed to attain this exalted rank!! ( I think I need to shut the heck up sometimes as I tend to go overboard with some of my sarcastic comments in response to some replies that usually get my goat! :hitwall: :lol: )

yes-sir-soldier.gif

:toast_sign::cheers:

Back
Top Bottom