What's new

Ok, All Lt Generals and Below Please Stand Up And Salute!!

Arre bhai Imran, thum tho mere se kafi senior ho! > 19,000 posts!! You should have been nominated as a Field Marshal!!
salute.gif
:D

i will talk to my generals soon abut this issue . or i will rise it in GHQ :ashamed:

lol...........

what refreshing is that salute is not the worse day of my life, what follow is 5 years of domination.........She is eating up my mandom day by day......Even as we speak......

Should not have ask her out after the posting............big mistake......

Dude trust me even civilian wives can be massive mandom eaters :P ....all in all its a hit and miss and you are no worse off

Finally realise I hijack the things......sorry @OrionHunter

well camera matters little, need composition , i use 18-105mm lens with 35 prime and 85 prime :)

Yeah, I used to run around with a Fujipix camera, it was enough in the 90s. Then you wanted more and more and finally get a DSLR. If I lose all the lens and just use the camera (Not even single lens) the pic is worse than any auto zoom camera.......

Lenses alone make all the different, actually, I am not really that pro too..........

May I know what is your interest??

What the fu**!!!!!

You take pictures of the girl!!! I envy you sir!:bounce:

I salute your bravery!!! You have great tolerance!

I used to do photography when I was a kid and got hooked.

However, I do enjoy taking picture of scenery than model, cause model is quite biatchy these days.......

And lol, when that's what you have to do, that's what you have to do.

No offence,,, but she is butter face :omghaha:

Well, IMO< she put on WAY, WAY, WAY too much make up. But since that shoot is for maxim, no body really care about her faces......All about boobs.

You can take my bl00dy rank in exchange!!!

lol............

That's my old company, I used to be a "Freelance", a bit better than Paparazzi....

Mainly sell prints to local magazine, say if the mag want some swimsuit model print, I will hire a model and do the print and submit them to the magazine, if they took it, they will pay me, I stop running my company once I got hired by one of the mag and now I am studying business. Hopefully restart my company after I graduate......

you can look at my Flickr page, it used to be my portfolio, I am gonna put more when I want to restart my Photography business.

This is one that I like

5159315288_2cb342a878_z.jpg

I like the retro feel on this photograph, and it did bring me a $500 pay check from somebody wanted to use it and print it full size for their lingerie store......

Depends on where were you saluting her and with what organ!

Looks like a trans to me!

Dude trust me even civilian wives can be massive mandom eaters ....all in all its a hit and miss and you are no worse off

lol used to date German chicks.......you literally have to reserve a time for sex.......and she did indeed pull out her day planner and write that in.........

lol dude you are so open, i like that.

lol, it was my job, I cannot pretend this never happened

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom