What's new

Ok, All Lt Generals and Below Please Stand Up And Salute!!

you do photography ? ! ! :woot: i do too but i am not professional :no:
i use Nikon D7000 , what you use ?
btw did you tell her that you like her ? :ashamed:

Man, you are rich man lol......

My gear is a D5200, same brand with 70-300mm lens (generally you don't need it for studio photography, a normal 18-55mm would do, unless you want uber close up)

She is hot but I am already taken, if I tell her I like her, my wife will have my balls......

But she is one of my favourite model

Man, you are rich man lol......

My gear is a D5200, same brand with 70-300mm lens (generally you don't need it for studio photography, a normal 18-55mm would do, unless you want uber close up)

She is hot but I am already taken, if I tell her I like her, my wife will have my balls......

But she is one of my favourite model

well camera matters little, need composition , i use 18-105mm lens with 35 prime and 85 prime :)

She's Jodie, a girl I work with.........and she's HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT..........

What the fu**!!!!!

You take pictures of the girl!!! I envy you sir!:bounce:

lol...........

what refreshing is that salute is not the worse day of my life, what follow is 5 years of domination.........She is eating up my mandom day by day......Even as we speak......

Should not have ask her out after the posting............big mistake......

I salute your bravery!!! You have great tolerance!

006-3-service-girls-bikinis-saluting.jpg

Hi guys! I've just been promoted to the coveted rank of General!! :woot:

And this in spite of umpteen 'displeasures' from the mods, a number of courts martial resulting in I being banned several times (I was in the cooler once for 21 days!!! Jeeeez!), and clobbered by the formidable Sino-Pak alliance!! :lol: But I still managed to attain this exalted rank!! ( I think I need to shut the heck up sometimes as I tend to go overboard with some of my sarcastic comments in response to some replies that usually get my goat! :hitwall: :lol: )

So, all ye Lt Generals and below, please stand up and salute the new General on the block!!!
yes-sir-soldier.gif

Cheers! :cheers:

Giorgos-Katidis-nazi-salute-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Heil Hitler

lol.........yeah......

lol consider I am a part time magazine photographer....I think she know what am I doing with her picture.......

This is the full size image (I got the RAW image stashed somewhere)

5279314702_9e0bb1cd0f_b.jpg

and yes, I took the picture.........

No offence,,, but she is butter face :omghaha:

Hi guys! I've just been promoted to the coveted rank of General!! :woot:

And this in spite of umpteen 'displeasures' from the mods, a number of courts martial resulting in I being banned several times (I was in the cooler once for 21 days!!! Jeeeez!), and clobbered by the formidable Sino-Pak alliance!! :lol: But I still managed to attain this exalted rank!! ( I think I need to shut the heck up sometimes as I tend to go overboard with some of my sarcastic comments in response to some replies that usually get my goat! :hitwall: :lol: )

So, all ye Lt Generals and below, please stand up and salute the new General on the block!!!
yes-sir-soldier.gif

Cheers! :cheers:

After all that, you can only be one kind of a General...

general+knowledge.jpg

Back
Top Bottom