What's new

Oil at $40

All I would like to ask is why is prices of

a) Food
b) Circular debt
c) Other cost not falling or crashing down !!!!

$70 dollar oil ... our currency value should increase

Or are we still charging 120$ oil form Pakistani citizens

Oil is only part of the society total cost, majority in industry and transportation...
Food and debt is something less related to oil..

All I would like to ask is why is prices of

a) Food
b) Circular debt
c) Other cost not falling or crashing down !!!!

$70 dollar oil ... our currency value should increase

Or are we still charging 120$ oil form Pakistani citizens

As I said before, once OPEC oil becomes irrelevant, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar will go back to herding goats and camel jockeying.

OPEC is trying to destroy America's shale industry. Too bad the Americans are 100x smarter than them and this will end up destroying OPEC instead of America.

Actually it is a counter attack by G.C.C to US. US invest of its Shall reserve and its level is Minimum 80$/barrel to become operational profitable. After US investment and stating that they don't need ME anymore. The G.C.C decrease the price to below 80$/barrel and if this situation will go more then 3 months then all companies in US will become bankrupt because of operational cost. I think now G.C.C will sale their oil less then 80$/barrel from now on and in that case US will have to rely on ME. So it seems good news for Oil Importer countries.

Bottom line: ME buy more time for their oil until US came up with new cheap technology for her Shall reserve which reduce cost for drill till 40$/barrel.

This is great for me as I just passed my driving test.:D

I can't see any reason why aren't we gonna witness a disruption of any kind malfunction/accidental/terroristic in SA's oil export industry?
That's not a foretelling, that's just the simplest calculation.

At least in India i am paying Rs.12/lit less than previous month, ME countries population should also think about doing work instead of receiving free cheque :welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

Actually it is a counter attack by G.C.C to US. US invest of its Shall reserve and its level is Minimum 80$/barrel to become operational profitable. After US investment and stating that they don't need ME anymore. The G.C.C decrease the price to below 80$/barrel and if this situation will go more then 3 months then all companies in US will become bankrupt because of operational cost. I think now G.C.C will sale their oil less then 80$/barrel from now on and in that case US will have to rely on ME. So it seems good news for Oil Importer countries.

Bottom line: ME buy more time for their oil until US came up with new cheap technology for her Shall reserve which reduce cost for drill till 40$/barrel.
Whats use ? Tide will again turn when price goes behind 80$ ? Its not like americans will forget shale oil once they stop producing it due to cheap oil in market ...There seems to be some better explanation then yours for this low price ..

Whats use ? Tide will again turn when price goes behind 80$ ? Its not like americans will forget shale oil once they stop producing it due to cheap oil in market ...There seems to be some better explanation then yours for this low price ..

Only time will tell that i was correct for that. Just wait few months and you will see that

Back
Top Bottom