What's new

Official PTCL Thread, For any Queries & Complaints

whenever i tried calling them, they take time to answer but they did solve my problem. my brother hid the password of wifi islyea reset kerwaya ptcl helpline call ker kay :P :/
ptcl should improve bandwidth and reduce prices. lekin agar dekha jaye this is the only best option we have in pakistan. i hope what forcetrip said such ho and improve karien.

PTCL coorporate keeps telling me that there is only one underwater cable that receives internet for Pakistan and that is under PTA and bandwidth is being sold to other companies by PTCL.

Hello Forcetrip,

Thank you very much for your query.

All the regulations, legislation and standards are set up by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, which every Telecom service provider should meet and is bound to follow.

Should you need to register a complaint, please do so on the link mentioned below.

apps.facebook.com/ptclcustomersupport/

Regards.

Hello Forcetrip,

Thank you very much for your query.

All the regulations, legislation and standards are set up by Pakistan Telecommunication Authority, which every Telecom service provider should meet and is bound to follow.

Should you need to register a complaint, please do so on the link mentioned below.

Regards.

Does very little to answer my question. Are you the only seller of bandwidth to other ISP's as your CSR's from corporate profess?

lekin agar dekha jaye this is the only best option we have in pakistan. i hope what forcetrip said such ho and improve karien.

Hello Amnarana,

Thank you for your query. We are trying level best every day to improve our services.

Regards.

i am having trouble with wifi modem of my connection. cant find the password lost the page where i wrote it down.
please help where to get the passrword? i ausm at office and my home internet is dead :///

i am having trouble with wifi modem of my connection. cant find the password lost the page where i wrote it down.
please help where to get the passrword? i ausm at office and my home internet is dead :///

Hello,

Thank you for your query.

The ''WAP-KEY'' if default can be obtained from underneath the router.
you can do so by flipping over the Ptcl router and you will find it there.

Please make sure to follow any capital letters in the password mentioned.

Regards.

i am having trouble with my router, the adsl light is not turning on.???

Hello,

There may be a temporary service breakdown.
please restart your router by turning it off and then on.

If you are still facing problem please register your complaint on the link below.

Regards.

Hello,

There may be a temporary service breakdown.
please restart your router by turning it off and then on.

If you are still facing problem please register your complaint on the link below.

Regards.

What is the point in making a thread where every query/problem is diverted to a facebook app?
Is this account even genuine or the one at facebook?

PTCL should go with their plant to make Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad along with Peshawar, Quetta and Gawadar a Fiber Optic City.

Hello,

If you have any queries regarding PTCL services, please feel free to post here and we shall try our level best to give you the best of solution as soon as possible.

Should you need assistance against a complaint, Please Follow the bellow link and you can register your complaint over there.

Regards.

Alhamdululah, my PTCL has been working fine without any trouble for months now. The only thing I am looking forward to is, reduced prices and higher speeds, which usually happens, as PTCL infrastructure improves. Inshallah.

Back
Top Bottom